Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 20 Empty The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Man that's complicated. " Matt rubbed his head, yeah, that was enough to give anyone a headache. "He's got no moral high ground now though right? Because he's totally got a kid now."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 20 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed May 03, 2017 1:38 pm

"Words no magical." Mourn insisted. "least no words in galactic common. No be silly Terran."

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 20 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 1:39 pm

Earl laughed and nodded then turned, calling over a female eagle. "This is my mate Eve, she can fly the lady" He offered and smiled at Eve before heading for the railing.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Ellie realized she couldn't explain this to Mourn. He was just too literal minded. She shook her head and went over to Eve. "Hey there! You're cool with flying me around?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Eve dipped her head and smiled "I am, though I think I will call you by your name instead of 'lady' as my mate does" She joked then looked to Mourn "The word is not magic, it is only called 'the magic word' because saying it shows you have a little respect for the one you are speaking to"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 1:45 pm

Ellie held out her hand to shake Eve's. "I'm Ellie," she said with a grin.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Eve shook her hand and smiled "It's good to meet you Ellie" She said kindly then motioned to the railing "Do you want the harness or do you trust a stranger not to drop you?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed May 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Nope, Mourn didn't get it. Why would he respect complete strangers? Ridiculous.
He clapped his hands merrily to Earl and followed him.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 1:58 pm

"I trust you!" Ellie said. "I don't need a harness!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Earl held out the strap so Mourn's mechanical hand could hold it again, ready to take him up

Eve smiled and went to the railing, waiting for Ellie to take her place s they could take off.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Ellie went over to Eve and grabbed onto her with her good hand. "Hope you're strong," she said with a giggle.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed May 03, 2017 2:10 pm

Mourn locked his hand onto the strap and grinned. "Why you here anyway bird man?" He asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 2:14 pm

"A lot of Artuvian merchant ships have been attacked recently, some of us ended up here to be safe." Earl said then shrugged and held Mourn so they could jump off the building and fly

"I am an eagle, we are very strong" Eve said and held Ellie so she could follow her mate.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Ellie yelled as they leaped off the building, a bit more panicky than last time because oh my gosh, no seatbelt! The bean plants she habitually kept in her pocket started growing in response to her fear, unknown to her, climbing up Eve's arms.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed May 03, 2017 2:19 pm

That seemed to be a satisfactory answer. Mourn held on and yelled in exhilaration as they took off again. He wasn't as scared this time, a little anxious while they jumped, then elated as the eagle's wings caught the air.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Eve looked to her arm, circling around then landing on another rooftop "What is that?" She asked, more curious than anything.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Ellie followed Eve's gaze and looked guilty. "Bean vines," she said, "I have plant magic and sometimes they act up when I'm not careful. Sorry." She focused on the plants and they began shrinking down again.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 2:32 pm

um...okay. Eve waited for the plants to release her then wiped her arms "That, that would have been nice to know before. Um, can I ask that we leave them here or in a room, so they don't do that again?" Yeah, that was too odd to have plants clinging to your arm
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Ellie looked apologetic. "Sorry, I didn't realize that was going to happen. It didn't last time," she said, fishing the bean plants out of her pocket to look at. "I don't wanna leave the plants alone, can you give me a lift back to the other roof if I keep them really under control? I promise to be careful this time!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Eve nodded and picked up Ellie again "We can leave them in my room, so they don't get eaten" She offered, flying over to a balcony instead of the roof "We do have some that really like beans up there" Once they landed, she went to get a glass to put the beans in and handed that to Ellie.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 4:08 pm

Ellie petted her bean plants fondly and set them in the glass. "You're eagles, they have to be safe here," she said, reassuring herself.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 4:54 pm

"Yeah, we don't care for the seeds and beans much" Eve said with a nod
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Earl was flying in circles, trying to see what his mate was up to
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 5:45 pm

Ellie set the beans down and went to hold onto Eve again. "There. No more nasty surprises for you," she said cheerfully. "You don't like magic beans much?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed May 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Mourn scanned the area for Ellie and Eve, though positioned as he was he couldn't really see much of Earl's face.
It made communicating very very difficult while flying. But he was clearly enjoying himself.

Swarm joined in the flying, swirling around on air currents and splitting to follow Ellie and Swarm.
A small number remained with Skye, just out of sight because well, you know, evesdropping.

Once Orel had gone they considered seeing if she was alright, but her expression suggested it was probably not wise. They decided by vote to leave her be.
A couple stayed behind to watch her and make sure she was safe, the rest returned to Moone.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 03, 2017 7:15 pm

Moone took off too, flying up as high as she could get.

Skye didn't notice Swarm, she was lost in her own thoughts now, staring at a fountain a ways away from them.

Eve smiled a little and took Ellie so they could join Earl and Mourn again "Magic is strange to us."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 8:44 pm

"Believe me, it's weird to me too," Ellie said after she had finished yelling in exhilaration as they flew. "Terrans don't DO magic. They barely admit it exists."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 9:04 am

Eve smiled, flying over to Earl and Mourn "Yet, here you are, and here we are, on a place built by magic and full of magic users."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next