Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter One

+3
Quinn The Fox
Thsarias
VerniusNightshade
7 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter One - Page 10 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter One

Post by Admin Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Docked into a large comerse station of the galactic alliance a smart ship put up a open passage sign on her docking port. Her helper would be off doing her own thing as she made sure supplies where there for the new guests to come, her earpiece on it would seem like as she walked the bustling station she was talking to herself as she tapped on a tablet in her hand.

The female looked human with elf like ears, short spikey purple hair and violet eyes with deep tan skin. She wore simple leather, with combat boots and a white undershirt beneath her vest she looked more like she belonged on a black market station then a respectable one they where on now. She kept a careful eye on her surroundings as if worried. On the board there flashed those most wanted and a female face would appear, looking different but with the same sorrow in her eyes of the one that was talking to herself there was a high bounty on her head for some odd reason.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter One - Page 10 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter One

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:23 am

"No" Starr said in answer to Wanderer. "Sometimes the cost is too high." She still was scared and unhappy with him from earlier.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:30 am

"I have seen so many live, and die. I am perplexed that an android, one as possibly timeless as i, would agree with those bound by flesh. And you, Shapeshifter. The cost of knowledge is many millennium watching empires die, just for another to grow its own from their ashes. I sincerely doubt personal space is an issue, in the grand scheme of things." Wanderer said.

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:42 am

Asher shook his head. "I don't know what androids you've met, but I am programmed with a deep respect and admiration for all life. Your methods of obtaining information are immoral and crude." Then he added, "Sir," because he didn't want to seem rude.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:55 am

"My methods are tried and true. It is to ensure information is gathered efficiently and effectively. Maybe you are malfunctioning? If everything is perfectly normal in your programming, perhaps it is just shoddy work."

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:59 am

Heny coughed, loudly, "let's drop subjects and go get food... Or else." She said sharply.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:04 am

"The correct way to get answers is to ask," said the android, "unless you are a spy for the Empire, in which case I am not permitted to object to any surveillance method you employ. And my programming is in no way defective, although I admit that my caution algorithms have become weighted far too highly over the years." Then he heeded Heny's implied threat and shut up.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:17 am

"I needn't eat. I'm sure you can tell by my lack of a mouth. I will proceed to reacquire the... gift for the R-, Shapeshifter."

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:24 am

Starr shook her head and turned to leave them and go to see what Vestia had to eat in the galley. This wanderer was not going to listen, she could tell.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:35 am

Having no need for food, Asher headed the other direction. He realized he was still wearing his mail carrier uniform, and that he had no change of clothes. "Vestia, do you happen to have any spare clothing in your storage?" He asked.

Ellie, feeling hungry, headed for the galley.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:42 am

Heny shot both Vern and the wander a warning look before following the rest.

Tonight was seafood delight, as everything seafood was being served.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Starr picked out some of the seafood, finding a place to sit and eat and watching the others come in.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Ellie choose some sushi. "Sushi is the most patriotic food," she commented.

(Heny, is Vestia going to reply to Asher?)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:05 pm

(Oh yea lol)

Vestia spoke, "Yes I have numerous extra "normal" wear you can have if you want". She said in a cheerful time.

Heny nearly chocked on her oysters as she heard that, "Shushi is from Japan moron."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:10 pm

"Ah, thank you." He went to storage and began looking through the clothing, eventually finding some jeans and a shirt that fit him reasonably well.

Ellie snorted at Heny."Sushi is the most American food in existence. Pizza is Japanese. "
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:11 pm

The shadow continued to prowl along the walls. She noticed the human, Ellie, and the shadowy nose quivered. The shadow had had eyes and ears all across this ship, and knew this human's distaste towards... 'Lesser creatures'. Such arrogance needed to be corrected. This human needed to be taught a lesson. But unfortunately this dominant spirit was no good at effective lessons. She spoke softly to herself, "I believe I relent my dominance to... Quinn, dear, have fun. Your old kin needs some assistance in opening her eyes."

Suddenly the shadow closed its pale eyes before opening them again. It's shape was slightly different, as if the character inside was entirely new. The shadow then quickly passed along Ellie's shadow, cackling softly with tones of mischief. As it obtained with Ellie's the human would feel her body grow cold and numb. The shadow passed away again, disappearing in her game of cat and mouse.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:12 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Ah, thank you." He went to storage and began looking through the clothing, eventually finding some jeans and a shirt that fit him reasonably well.

Ellie snorted at Heny."Sushi is the most American food in existence. Pizza is Japanese. "
"Oh by the gods your racist AND a idiot on your own history! America did not find sushi, pizza they curupted from the itialians!"

Vestia "No problem, sorry if my helper seem harshed she gets highly unpleasant when hungry."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:34 pm

Ellie shivered slightly at the ghostly presence, then ignored it. Obviously someone here was turning up the air conditioner as a prank; it had happened before. To Heny, she said, "You're not even human. What do you know?"

Asher sneaked to his quarters and changed into his new clothing, stowing his uniform in the closet, and pausing to pin the 'MegaBrainTech Android' badge to his shirt, as was protocol when wearing civilian clothes. It was a relief to be out of the mail service, he thought to himself.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Kooshie wrote:Ellie shivered slightly at the ghostly presence, then ignored it. Obviously someone here was turning up the air conditioner as a prank; it had happened before. To Heny, she said, "You're not even human. What do you know?"

Asher sneaked to his quarters and changed into his new clothing, stowing his uniform in the closet, and pausing to pin the 'MegaBrainTech Android' badge to his shirt, as was protocol when wearing civilian clothes. It was a relief to be out of the mail service, he thought to himself.
"I lived on earth long before your kind even started dwelling in caves." She retorted, " my kind study and observe the development of the younger races and I been on earth longer then America been a "thing" ."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Kooshie wrote:Ellie shivered slightly at the ghostly presence, then ignored it. Obviously someone here was turning up the air conditioner as a prank; it had happened before. To Heny, she said, "You're not even human. What do you know?"

Suddenly Ellie's hand would feel very numb, more so than before. If she looked down, she'd find it start to become translucent, and quickly fading to nonexistence. The shadow fox was eating the human's shadow, nibbling on the silhouette's hand, smiling mischievously.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:59 pm

The human pulled out her pocket omnicom and asked it, "Origin of sushi."
"Sushi, as commonly prepared in the modern era, originated in Japan in the early nineteenth century," the com unit replied.
"Crap," said Ellie. Then, "CRAP!" She said more loudly as her hand went numb.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:30 pm

Kooshie wrote:The human pulled out her pocket omnicom and asked it, "Origin of sushi."
"Sushi, as commonly prepared in the modern era, originated in Japan in the early nineteenth century," the com unit replied.
"Crap," said Ellie. Then, "CRAP!" She said more loudly as her hand went numb.

The shadow being let out a wickedly playful laugh, as if non existence was nothing to it. It quite literally tore pieces away from Ellie's shadow's arm, fabric-tearing like sounds emitting from nothing. As the fox's mouth continued to eat, her arm continued to disappear. Slowly, it grew closer to her torso...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Heny huffed, "Stop that please and repair her shadow!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Ellie frowned at the sound and sensation. "I have no idea what's happening, but this is why I hate aliens," she commented.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:45 pm

"I shan't! I shan't!" The fox giggled, quite different from her precious calm behavior. Her voice seemed a bit higher as well. "She hasn't learnt her lesson!" She continued to eat away Ellie. Suddenly another shadow split off. Another fox. That one laughed too. "Alien? Alien? Silly human, we originate from Earth, too! All three of us! But humans don't like to think there are powers greater than they on their planet, so we are ignored."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:51 pm

Ellie folded her arms and waited for the creatures to become bored. "I don't know what you're hoping to achieve, but it's beginning to be annoying."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:54 pm

When Ellie tried to fold her arms, the arm who's shadow had been eaten would pass straight through, leaving nothing but a ghostly image of an arm, transparent and fading white into a spiritual form. The foxes continued eating. Ellie would realize very soon that as they ate, her physical matter disappeared to leave nothing but a spectre.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:56 pm

(*Coughs* Rule five. *Coughs*)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down