Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

5 posters

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five - Page 11 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

"All right... right, we'd better get him to the med... the med bay," Asher said. "And... and do some tests to see what's needed."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five - Page 11 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

Post by Starrnico Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:09 am

Shane looked to Matt then back to the others, turning to take him out of the room. "We don't have to."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:10 am

Matt looked pretty shaken. I mean these were people he'd considered allies, possibly even friends standing around watching a beating. She deserved it sure, but he wasn't convinced it all sat well with him.

He looked to Shane. "She... she deserves it but... " He trailed off.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:13 am

Thaila would follow the other two, too sick to his stomach as it was to dare watch.

Corvus would just move out of the way to the door, his face stonexas he simply watched.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:14 am

Matt looked at Thaila, wasn't she his sister? He felt a little sick and reached out to put a hand on his shoulder in solidarity. "Let's... let's go somewhere else."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:15 am

"First time, huh?" Shane said quietly then shook his head. "She deserves it, killing a kid brings out the worst anger in people. Just remember that keepers cannot be killed like that, lets go check on the kids, alright?" He said, checking that they had no blood on them.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:16 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt looked at Thaila, wasn't she his sister? He felt a little sick and reached out to put a hand on his shoulder in solidarity. "Let's... let's go somewhere else."
"Agree.." He said in a sicken tone, he had seen this brutal killing himself in the guilds, but this was different... And it was simply because it was his own sister.mc

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:17 am

Matt shuddered. "So... it's okay on this ship to just sit around and watch the brutal torture of someone? I know she deserves it, but making it a spectacle is just... so wrong." He nodded though. "yeah, let's go find the kids. I was teaching Rey to play the spoons." He tried to laugh but honestly he was a bit too distressed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:23 am

Starr will stay to be sure Heny doesn't hurt herself." Shane said then shrugged.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:23 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt shuddered. "So... it's okay on this ship to just sit around and watch the brutal torture of someone? I know she deserves it, but making it a spectacle is just... so wrong." He nodded though. "yeah, let's go find the kids. I was teaching Rey to play the spoons." He tried to laugh but honestly he was a bit too distressed.
"Black market guild did when there was a snitch.." He said softly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:26 am

Matt gave Shane an odd look, he was suddenly seeing him in quite a different light. He was way too casual about all this.

He turned his attention to Thaila, who really needed some support right now.
He fished the bottle of Heny's whiskey out of a pocket. "You look like you might need this... " He could always recognize the look of a man who needed a drink.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:29 am

Shane sighed and looked ahead to the hallway. If they were going to get Thalia drunk, they did not need to be around the kids. "Go on and finish that bottle off, I'll check on the kids."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:30 am

Matt nodded, though now he knew a bit more about shane he wasn't totally sure he was the best person to be around kids.

"Vestia, keep an eye on him.. please?"

He guided Thaila somewhere quiet and out the way.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:35 am

"i'll watch him closely," Vestia said, a bit nervous about Shane now herself.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:39 am

Shane walked down the hall quietly. Once he was out of sight, he stopped and leaned against the wall beside him, glancing up to a camera "I handled that badly, didn't I? It was too much like what I grew up with."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:40 am

Heny crackled her knuckles slowly as Sulon struggled to stand as her head started to regerate. Harshly Heny grabbed the traitor by the neck, her hand slowly squeezing the bone and flesh until red ooze started to seep through her fingers, she felt the voice box vibrate as Sulon try to scream, try to make and noise while she clawed at the older Keeper's arm.

With her free hand heny grabbed one of the flaying arms, pulling and twisting as the sound of tearing skin and breaking bone filled the room. With a harsh yank the arm tore loose as Sulon healing head popped off like a cork. The body fell twitching as already the parts started to return. Heny body was covered in blood as she slowly summoned a Dakon blade, it glow a firey red as it fed off it's weilder rage. With a single grab heny tossed the regrowing body onto the only table, summoning a single change Sulon battered bosy was chainex down. Soon the deadly blade was place onto sulon chest her gurgling screams filling the room as the sound and smell of sizzling skin and meat filled the air.

Slowly, methodly heny cut open the body cavity like she was gutting the keeper alive, but unlike the other wounds these were not healing *crack* went a rib as the older keeper causally broke each one until she had the view of the rapidly beating heart, her ears deaf to the the reforming mouth begging for it to stop her glowing white eyes look at the organs before her in a salvage near animal way. First she started with a lung pulling it out she tore one off like it was tearing appart some bread, then the other. Down the list she went, slowly, expertly until she was at the heart. Already the other organs were starting to return, yet as the dakon dagger dug slowly, painfully into the still beating heart the regrowth would stop, the body struggle ended.

The blade itself glow grew brighter as small orbs of pure power begin to circle Heny, and at once flew at her as her body asorbed the traitor's powers her eyes glow faded as she looked around the blood cover room, her body no better.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:41 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt nodded, though now he knew a bit more about shane he wasn't totally sure he was the best person to be around kids.

"Vestia, keep an eye on him.. please?"

He guided Thaila somewhere quiet and out the way.
Thaila look the bottle and just started to harshly chug it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:45 am

Matt just let him, he couldn't blame him. Sitting opposite, he said nothing and just waited till Thaila felt like speaking.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:45 am

Starr had stopped watching directly after the others left the room. She made another bubble around them to catch the blood so there would be less to clean later, after the keeper was done. She looked up when the energy was absorbed into Heny "Are you alright?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:48 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt just let him, he couldn't blame him. Sitting opposite, he said nothing and just waited till Thaila felt like speaking.
He would speak until the bottle was empty, "Looks like I got some shit to burn." He remarked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:49 am

Starrnico wrote:Starr had stopped watching directly after the others left the room. She made another bubble around them to catch the blood so there would be less to clean later, after the keeper was done. She looked up when the energy was absorbed into Heny "Are you alright?"
"Yes." She said softly. "i am..." She returne le the dagger to one of her pocket realm she closed her eyes, "Where is the nearest space lock?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:49 am

Matt shook his head. "Maybe now isn't the ideal time to be setting fire to things." He smiled softly. "Which is... totally something I remember always having to tell my brother. " He winced, he didn't really know what to do. "Are you... okay? It's a dumb question but... do you need anything?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:50 am

Starrnico wrote:Shane walked down the hall quietly. Once he was out of sight, he stopped and leaned against the wall beside him, glancing up to a camera "I handled that badly, didn't I? It was too much like what I grew up with."
"You could definitely have---" Vestia gasped as she witnessed Heny's actions. She had never seen such animalistic brutality before, and frankly, it made her question everything she had thought she knew. "Oh my god," she whispered, "What has she done?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:51 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt shook his head. "Maybe now isn't the ideal time to be setting fire to things." He smiled softly. "Which is... totally something I remember always having to tell my brother. " He winced, he didn't really know what to do. "Are you... okay? It's a dumb question but... do you need anything?"
"No reason to keep a traitor's junk." He countered, and gave matt the look of 'seriously', "Sorry, but are you really fucking asking me that?" He looked at the empty bottle in disappointment.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:53 am

Miss Heny wrote:
"Yes." She said softly. "i am..." She returne le the dagger to one of her pocket realm she closed her eyes, "Where is the nearest space lock?"
Starr brought the bubble in, letting it hold all the blood and come to a stop near the body. "Not too far. I hope no kids are around." She didn't want them to see

~~~
Shane sighed and nodded then looked at the camera. "Wha...sorry, no, I don't want to know."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:54 am

Matt raised both hands defensively "Gimmie a break man, i'm not good at this whole grief counseling thing. " He shrugged "Tossing it all out an airlock is probably safer, and quicker. Less cathartic though."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:54 am

Starrnico wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:
Starr brought the bubble in, letting it hold all the blood and come to a stop near the body. "Not too far. I hope no kids are around." She didn't want them to see

~~~
Shane sighed and nodded then looked at the camera. "Wha...sorry, no, I don't want to know."
"same." She said simply, "They... Dont need to see this or me in this state."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:55 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt raised both hands defensively "Gimmie a break man, i'm not good at this whole grief counseling thing. " He shrugged "Tossing it all out an airlock is probably safer, and quicker. Less cathartic though."
"You really wanna space vibrators and dildos into space?" He snorted.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next