Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

5 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five - Page 39 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

"All right... right, we'd better get him to the med... the med bay," Asher said. "And... and do some tests to see what's needed."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five - Page 39 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:53 am

Starr stirred again, blinking her eyes then looking around slowly. "Thank you Merith" She said softly

Shane looked at the others then found a seat. "Um, Vestia, if everyone is on, I think we should take off, or at least close the ramp"

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:55 am

Merith's eyes softened as he smiled at Heny and opened his mouth to speak. He had so much to tell her... She needed to know everything... Where he had been, what he had learned, why it took so long to return... Only to be shut down by the expected harsh words that came to his ears. It was Matt. Alright, he knew he wasn't welcome. He expected it. He expected it. No need to get it over his head. He fell silent again and instinctively stepped back.

However Shock had heard the words and immediately what feather he had began fluffing up, puffing out in a rage as he turned to say something to Matt, only to notice a shake of Merith's head, and he released his breath to calm himself down, "Right, right, you deserve it, and all that you told me, blah blah blah. You know what? I'll be outside practicing if you need me and you can decide if you want to tell them or not. And if you don;t and we leave, you get to the tell the Creator why we couldn't take them back with us because they were so caught up in their emotional hissy fits they probably couldn't with Her anyway." He turned and walked out again, stomping off. Merith only sighed and looked back into the room, quiet.

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith's eyes softened as he smiled at Heny and opened his mouth to speak. He had so much to tell her... She needed to know everything... Where he had been, what he had learned, why it took so long to return... Only to be shut down by the expected harsh words that came to his ears. It was Matt. Alright, he knew he wasn't welcome. He expected it. He expected it. No need to get it over his head. He fell silent again and instinctively stepped back.

However Shock had heard the words and immediately what feather he had began fluffing up, puffing out in a rage as he turned to say something to Matt, only to notice a shake of Merith's head, and he released his breath to calm himself down, "Right, right, you deserve it, and all that you told me, blah blah blah. You know what? I'll be outside practicing if you need me and you can decide if you want to tell them or not. And if you don;t and we leave, you get to the tell the Creator why we couldn't take them back with us because they were so caught up in their emotional hissy fits they probably couldn't with Her anyway." He turned and walked out again, stomping off. Merith only sighed and looked back into the room, quiet.
a look of fear flashed in Heny's eyes at the word 'creator', "Y-your with him?" She choked, not hearing the 'her' part she struggled stand and keep the gauze on her nose to only bump ti just so to cry in pain again. "D-damnit!"

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:02 am

"What?!" Merith looked shocked, "No, damnit! There's two of them, go figure." Merith actually looked hurt at how fast Heny turned on her head, stepping back a bit before hiding his hurt with a look of annoyance and turning away, "You know, maybe I should step away for a bit..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:03 am

"Merith, wait" Starr said, raising her head, though she didn't get up. She looked to the others in the room "He came back to help us"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:06 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:"What?!" Merith looked shocked, "No, damnit! There's two of them, go figure." Merith actually looked hurt at how fast Heny turned on her head, stepping back a bit before hiding his hurt with a look of annoyance and turning away, "You know, maybe I should step away for a bit..."
"T-two creators...?" Heny said, confused as she looked at star. At this point she wasn't sure what to do and wondered were Vanessa was in the middle of this.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:09 am

"Here's an idea Merith, how about you start at the beginning and explain EVERYTHING." Matt spoke coldly, he was sick of this shit to be honest. Tired of everyone being hurt and stressed and upset. They all had every reason to be angry at Merith, despite what his feather brained friend thought.

Kay stirred, and stared up at the ceiling. Oh thank goodness... the crazy had stopped... oh no, there it was. Yelling... tension. He closed his eyes again and hissed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:15 am

Asher looked around at the people in the room, and gave them a stern look. "Everyone who isn't hurt or sick, GET OUT." He ordered.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:18 am

Matt raised both hands. "Okay okay.. sheesh." Man, the android was cranky.
He patted Kay's hand. "You gonna be okay?"

Kay nodded blearily.

Matt nodded and looked to Thalia. "How about you? " He edged away from Asher and over toward the Keeper. "I think we should run before he blows a fuse" He whispered.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:19 am

"Brain still isn't here..." he muttered, "But... I think I can move.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:20 am

Shane took Ellie's hand to lead her out to the hall. No need for them to stay in the room.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39