Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

4 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 17 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Cause Esk is lazy and he wants someone to wait on Dawn, even though he has a massive crush on her and could wait on her himself," James grumbled. "At least that's what I assume was his motivation," he amended. "Your brother is weird. So Dawn's probably okay and not infected, that's good at least."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 17 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Shane chuckled and followed Ellie to the sixteenth floor. He had kind of thought they were using some kind of council or something.

~~~
Sawna woke to the summons and picked up a bag of blood on the way to the hallway where Amari was. "Amari?" She called when she was close, not wanting to startle him.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 17 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:14 pm

Vestia used her lights to lead the way down a large hallway to a room with a big double door. When Ellie pushed the door open, they were greeted by the sight of a large circular table, a lot of chairs, and some strategically placed plastic bamboo plants.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:56 pm

"Nice room" Shane said as he looked around curiously
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:32 am

Mourn woke with a snort, rolling onto his back and blinking a few times. He looked disoriented.

Then he noticed Ethan. "Robot?"

----

Hytar looked around the room, yes, this would do just fine. He nodded to Vestia's camera.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 am

"Hey Mourn. How are you feeling?" Ethan asked.

~~
"Good, then we have a location and a time. I'll start spreading the word," Vestia said.

She'd notify anyone who would actually be permitted to attend, and interested in going.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:52 am

Starr checked her messages and nodded, leaving the dragons to settle in and going to check on Armin and her egg.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:04 pm

Mourn yawned. "Fuzzy." He remarked, oblivious to how amusing that remark might be.

---

Armin was sitting in his hammock with the egg, cradling it gently and singing to it. He wasn't sure if the dragon inside could hear him, but it felt wrong not to try to communicate.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:10 pm

Ethan smiled oddly. "Your mind, or your fur?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:11 pm

Mourn made a face. "How long I sleep?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:15 pm

"A few hours," Ethan said. "By the way, Amari's outside this room sleeping like a log, so we'll have to sneak past him if we leave."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:33 pm

"Amar... ee?" Mourn looked quizical, he didn't recognise the shape of that name. "Why sleep in hall? Hall no good place sleep, get stood on." He sounded like he spoke from experience there.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:35 pm

"The vampire kid with the barbed tail," Ethan said. "You might have seen him around once or twice." He looked sheepish, "He stole the catnip and ate some, and it knocked him out."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Starr knocked on the door then shifted "Armin, it's Starr"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Mourn snorted. "stupid." Not that he could much talk as he'd gotten high himself. Oops. Oh well.
"Why no wake him up if he in way?"

---

Armin looked up, uncertain if he could easily get down from his perch. Hmm. "Miss Starr, you are welcome to enter my friend."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:04 pm

"He was raised in a cage and is basically half feral. We don't want to wake him up, he might be violent when he wakes up, like you are." Yeah, Ethan knew to never wake up Mourn unless you had a good bit of distance between you and him. Caution was a GOOD idea.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Mourn snorted. "Then why he walking around ship? Silly robot, should no let feral things walk around. " He stretched and got up. "I only violent if bad at dodging." He grinned at Ethan.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:18 pm

"Well he's half feral, so he can talk," Ethan said. "So the soft hearted folk of Vestia don't want him behind bars." He looked amused, "I don't know if I'd be as good at dodging him as I am at dodging you, and I'd rather not find out the hard way."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Starr smiled and went in, closing the door behind her as she did. "How are you?" She asked, looking up at him in the web-hammock.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Armin smiled softly. "Tired, but that is to be expected." He carefully eased himself down from the hammock, egg held carefully as he moved.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Mourn shrugged. "We see. Come, Hungry now." Mourn headed for the hall, not in any way cautious. He wasn't scared of some stupid half feral vampire kid.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Ethan warily followed Mourn. If Amari attacked, he wanted Mourn to get the kid's claws and teeth, thank you very much. He took as wide a path around the kid as he could.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:25 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Armin smiled softly. "Tired, but that is to be expected." He carefully eased himself down from the hammock, egg held carefully as he moved.
"Thank you for watching her." Starr said as she gently took the egg and held it close. "You let me know if you want to do something like watch a movie, or I could read to you, anything I can do to make this less stressful for you." He had done so much for her and been her friend, so she wanted to do what she could when she had time to.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Armin smiled softly. "My friend, you have enough to worry about right now. Your people need you and I dare say, you need them. I have gone through this countless times, I will be alright." Still, he looked anxious about it and it couldn't have been comfortable. He really did look ill. "You are kind and gracious and I am honoured to be considered among your friends" He bowed his head. "perhaps though, now that I am awake, I should speak with a medic yes? I would... very much enjoy your company." He didn't want to go alone, Kay intimidated him and this whole thing was sort of stressful.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:22 pm

Starr smiled gently and nodded "I will go with you and I will not take back my words, if you need me then call for me. My people are settling into their rooms and do not need me."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:30 am

Armin smiled softly. "I am grateful my dearest friend." He fetched his tanks and mask and struggled into them so they could go meet the medics.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 am

Asher was in the med bay currently, doing something on his computer while he waited for Amari to wake up. Right now he was looking at those scribbles he'd helped Danika draw, he always kept them taped to his monitor because they were such a fond memory.

He did miss those kids a lot. Even with Starr able to talk to them for him, it just wasn't the same.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:32 am

Starr set the egg back in the carrier and slipped it on, watching him and wondering if there was a way to help him with it, then going to the door when he was ready so they could go see the medics together.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next