Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

4 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 16 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Cause Esk is lazy and he wants someone to wait on Dawn, even though he has a massive crush on her and could wait on her himself," James grumbled. "At least that's what I assume was his motivation," he amended. "Your brother is weird. So Dawn's probably okay and not infected, that's good at least."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 16 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:22 am

Asher nodded. "An excuse to leave the ship and have fun." He smiled softly, "without any of the people who get bored by museums tagging along."
He went back to his computer to look at the monitor, he still had to decide what sort of painkiller was safe to use on Amari.

~~
Ellie blinked. "That many? Dude, that's a lot of people. I don't even know most of their names any more!"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 16 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:57 am

Kay smiled softly. That did sound nice.
He got up to see what Asher was researching. [Perhaps in this case, Sawna might be a safer option?] He suggested. She could handle hangovers, so she should be able to handle drug hangovers too right?
Though he was generally dubious of magical healing, it seemed to come with less potentially catastrophic side effects than drugs.

---

"With ssssuficsssient time you will probably get ussssed to it." Hytar remarked. He looked to Shane. "Ssssome have not joined you?"

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:11 am

Asher looked startled, but then smiled. "That's a good idea. It's probably best to avoid adding too many new substances to his body at this point, and Sawna's healing is a nice solution to that."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Kay nodded grimly. [We can handle that when he wakes.] He looked to the camera. [Is Sawna currently on board?] He asked vestia.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:46 pm

(I don't remember if she's on board, whoops)

Vestia would check to see if Sawna was on board still.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:56 pm

There was assortment of Arran only ones Asher could use. By the time they return from the museum he would start to wake.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:27 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Hytar did a quick calculation in his head based on what he knew of the approximate numbers of star dragons at the hold. He nodded.

---

Silence stared at the small dragon, weird little thing. She could tell it was telepathic though. "You speak with minds?" She asked the group in general.
"It is the first way we learn to communicate" Starr replied with a nod and a smile. "Mostly within family groups, though we can speak to other telepaths as well."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:34 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Kay smiled softly. That did sound nice.
He got up to see what Asher was researching. [Perhaps in this case, Sawna might be a safer option?] He suggested. She could handle hangovers, so she should be able to handle drug hangovers too right?
Though he was generally dubious of magical healing, it seemed to come with less potentially catastrophic side effects than drugs.

---

"With ssssuficsssient time you will probably get ussssed to it." Hytar remarked. He looked to Shane. "Ssssome have not joined you?"
Shane shook his head "They were wanting to keep the transport, to use it for the next recovery missions, as long as it lasts. Makes for a good disguise at least."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Sawna was on the ship, sitting in her cafe and waiting for nightfall so she could go out and explore the human world.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:23 pm

Ellie frowned. "Man, they're going out to rescue more? But what if they get caught again? That'd stink." She paused, "You're not going with them Shane, are you?"

~~
"Yes, we should wait til he's conscious to do anything, it's better for his trust of us anyway," Asher said.

"Sawna's here, I'll tell her about the situation," Vestia said.

"Thanks," Asher replied with a smile. He looked to Kay again, "Who knows how long Amari's going to be out. Guess we'll be waiting here a while."

~~
"Sawna?" asked Vestia, "We may have a job for you and your magic today. Are you planning to be here a while?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:12 am

"They are, if Starr and Hytar work together again." Shane said then frowned and shrugged "I don't know yet."

~~~
Sawna looked up and smiled at the camera "I am waiting for nightfall so that I can go out, but that is a ways off. How am I needed?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:25 am

Ellie frowned. She didn't like the idea of Shane leaving again, possibly soon. She looked at Hytar, "You don't want him, right?"

~~
"Amari ate some catnip, which apparently acts like alcohol on his species. The medics are wondering if you'd be willing to heal him once he wakes up," Vestia told Sawna.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:56 am

"Oh, I can certainly try. He will likely be thirsty by then, any idea of when he will wake? If you let me know I can take a bag to him when I go to heal him." Sawna replied.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Hytar looked bemused. "He hassss ussseful sssskillssss, but I have no intention of offering jobsss to people that don't want them." He shrugged. "I will be ssspeaking to Sssstarr about all of thissss later, you are more than welcome to attend if you sssso desssire." Hey, what'd he have to hide?

---

Kay nodded grimly. [It would seem so.] He paused, struck by a question. He couldn't help it, he was sort of curious. [Did the catnip work on Mourn?]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:09 pm

"We're not sure how long he'll be out. I'm guessing a couple more hours, but it's hard to know," Vestia told Sawna. "Giving him something to drink is a good idea."

~~
Ellie frowned, then nodded. "Maybe I'll attend the meeting," she decided.

~~
"Yes, it worked. He started batting at the air and purring, went totally out of it for a while, then came back and went to sleep," Vestia said. "It was adorable."

Asher covered his mouth the hide a grin. That sounded hilarious to him.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Kay looked amused, he was fairly sure the felid would hate to know people knew. Still, good to know catnip worked on felid too.

---

Hytar shrugged and strolled across the room. "Perhapssss we ssshould have it on thissss sssship, you have the ssspace." He mused, looking around thoughtfully.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Asher shook his head. "I've never seen a cat with catnip," heck, he'd hardly ever even seen a cat, "but I can imagine that worryingly well."

"You'll be glad to know that Ethan was a good babysitter, and kept an eye on Mourn throughout his trip," Vestia said with a chuckle.

Asher smiled. "Good. You never know what even mild drugs are going to do to someone." Although he'd probably tell off Ethan later for letting Amari eat catnip, grrr.

~~
Ellie nodded. "We have some great conference rooms, man. We can totally host this meeting."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:35 pm

Shane chuckled and shrugged a little "WE do have confrence rooms, and we did say we had space for the freed slaves."

~~~
Sawna nodded and went to lay down until she was called to help with Amari
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Kay went back to his desk to add this info to both medical records.

---

"indeed you did." Hytar nodded. He looked thoughtful. "Ssshall we arrange thisss with your captain? I'd ssssooner have thingssss organissssed before I returned to my crew."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Whenever Amari started waking up, Vestia would tell Sawna and Asher about it so they could go check on him.

~~
"Wait, who's the captain?" Ellie asked. Heny sort of had been for a while, these days it was Starr maybe, or Vestia, she wasn't sure.

"I'm the captain," Vestia said helpfully. "Let's schedule this."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Hytar looked amused. They didn't even know who their own captain was?

He nodded to Vestia's camera. "Very well. I wasss going to sssspeak with Ssstarr at sssseven, I ssssee no reasssson not to do it all in one go." Efficiency, he was keen on that. "You have conferencsssse roomssss yessss?" He looked to Ellie, she was the tour guide after all. "Let ussss ssselect one large enough."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:00 pm

"A meeting at seven sounds good," Vestia said. "How many people will you be bringing?" She could ask around and see who would be going from her crew, although she'd probably tell Esk to promise not to shoot Hytar, or just tell him not to go.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:11 pm

Hytar thought about that. Ideally, not too many of his crew, they complicated things. "My valet and ssssecurity detail." he told Vestia. "Three in total, myssself making four." He smiled. "Your own crew memberssss, represssentativesss of the freed dragonssss. " He considered the magic expert. He could hand her over to these people, he didn't much want to have to keep her prisoner indefinitely and he didn't trust her in the slightest, but she could still be useful to him. Hmm. He decided to think on that later. He waved a hand.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm

"Very good. We have a few rooms that should work nicely for that many people," Vestia decided. "Ellie, can you show Hytar to the sixteenth floor? There's a nice room there I think will be perfect."

Ellie nodded. "Come on, guys! I've never been to floor sixteen before!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Hytar followed the overzealous Ellie.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Shane chuckled and followed Ellie to the sixteenth floor. He had kind of thought they were using some kind of council or something.

~~~
Sawna woke to the summons and picked up a bag of blood on the way to the hallway where Amari was. "Amari?" She called when she was close, not wanting to startle him.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:14 pm

Vestia used her lights to lead the way down a large hallway to a room with a big double door. When Ellie pushed the door open, they were greeted by the sight of a large circular table, a lot of chairs, and some strategically placed plastic bamboo plants.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next