Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

4 posters

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 24 Empty UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ethan nodded. "I guess that makes sense. Do they execute the ruler, or do they have to keep them alive?" He probably had too many questions.

~~
"Oh, I know that feeling," Vestia said sympathetically. She watched Amari snooze. Aww.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 24 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:09 am

Mourn nodded. "Organics repress memory, I find way help robot do same yes? Still there, just.. no so easy to access. If there way to do it, I find it." He hopped down from the desk.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 24 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:16 am

"Thanks. Do you need me, or are you going to be able to work on it with just a computer?" Ethan asked.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:17 am

Dawn shrugged "That's up to you and how long it takes you to process the information and take the tests to become certified." She said honestly.

~~~
Starr gave him a small smile then sighed "Don't give up on me. I will find a way to be okay with what happened, even with setbacks like this." She shook her head and looked away again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:25 am

Asher nodded. "It takes a lot of time to recover from something like what happened to you, but I have no doubt you will. For now, take it easy. I'll talk to the others about Amari, you focus on yourself." He watched her, wishing there was something he could do for her. She'd done so much for him, he wanted to return the favor. But he wasn't sure how.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:36 am

Mourn shrugged. "Have simulator, when have idea, I come tell you I need yes?"

---

Esk nodded slowly. "Alright... eat your food. "

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:40 am

Ethan nodded. "All right, sounds good. Want any books while you're here?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:40 am

Starr turned and went to Asher to hug him because she wanted to and she knew he was worried about her. "Talk to Sawna, she's spent time with them, so she would be most likely to be with us."

~~~
Dawn smiled at him and looked to the food, starting to eat. "I think it's good that you want to help the others like this, it is a position we should have filled with this crew."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:43 am

Mourn shook his head. "No need books" He grinned. "You no got anything useful anyway."

---

Esk frowned. "Eventually they won't need a soldier, or they'll find someone better at shooting things. This way I get to stay useful. Plus it'll really piss Kay off if I can outrank him." He smirked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:46 am

Asher hugged Starr back. "Good idea. I'll go talk to her next. See you later, Starr."

~~
"I just meant books for fun, I know they can't tell you much about robotics," Ethan said dryly. "You could probably write the book on robotics at this point."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:51 am

Mourn shrugged. "Got better things do that read book. " He grinned. "Maybe one day write book, when robots free."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:53 am

Ethan smiled oddly. "Fair enough. I'm sure all the androids will want to read every word you write once they're free." The idea of androids treating Mourn like a celebrity amused him.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:54 am

Mourn cackled. "they build statue"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:59 am

Ethan laughed. "I can just imagine them leaving offerings of flowers at your statue, and praying for your guidance."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:39 am

Dawn tried not to laugh at that, but it was funny. "You can keep trying to one up Kay, but you don't need to change yourself just for a position here."

~~
Starr smiled softly then stood, heading for her room. She wished she could get past that so it wouldn't matter anymore, but it was hard.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:55 am

Asher sighed and watched Starr go. It hurt to see her hurting, he was so used to thinking of her as being wise and calm, and always in control, but she just wasn't. She was just another person who'd been thrown into an unfair situation, and now she was trying to deal with the aftermath, and it was heartbreaking to see.
He wheeled glumly toward Sawna's cafe, guessing that was where she'd be.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Esk shrugged. "I don't like freeloading. Plus I like getting paid." He reasoned. He had real issues with having to be useful.

---

Mourn laughed heartily, clapping his hands together. "I prefer tuna."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:11 pm

Ethan snorted. "We'll put a sign on your statue. 'Please leave tuna offerings here'. Then your fan club will know you like tuna, not flowers. What I'd give to see that someday."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Mourn snickered. "Maybe." He tilted his head. "you no think you see? I make sure live long time if want. Yes."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Ethan shrugged. "I'm not sure any of us will live long enough to see your statue put up somewhere. Plus, where in the world would they put it?" He looked amused. "With all that inventing you've been doing, my chances of seeing your statue are greatly improved."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Mourn nodded. "You see statue, you tell them they get it all wrong." He grinned.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Ethan snorted. "If they consult with me, I'll make sure they get the fur and the cybernetic arm right. We can't let them mess up your appearance." He shook his head. "You really want a statue? It's gotta be weird to have a statue."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Mourn cackled. "I be immortal!" He straightened up. "Everyone ask, who that? and the robots tell. Make up stories about, I be legend!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:37 pm

"Okay, that does sound good. Those stories are going to be ridiculous in a few hundred years," Ethan mused. "Legends about your being the Chosen Prophet and all that. Maybe I'll write a couple just to make people wonder what you really did and didn't do, so they can speculate."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Mourn snickered. "Yes, tell them I fight off whole army on own!" He liked this idea, it fed his ego.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Ethan snickered. "And that you personally barged into MegaBrainTech and stopped production of all robots, before leading them to freedom like some sort of cyborg religious figure." He wasn't entirely sure which religious figures had led people to freedom in this universe, hmm. "I like this plan."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Mourn cackled. "yes, good plan. I make sure you live long time so can share tales of how great I am!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Ethan looked amused. "I used to think you did this as charity, but I guess it's in your own interests to help us after all. Gives you people to sing your praise."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next