Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

4 posters

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 13 Empty UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ethan nodded. "I guess that makes sense. Do they execute the ruler, or do they have to keep them alive?" He probably had too many questions.

~~
"Oh, I know that feeling," Vestia said sympathetically. She watched Amari snooze. Aww.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 13 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Asher nodded thoughtfully. "If we told him that we sent Marcus away, but that Marcus still owned him, he might not think of any of us as his master," he agreed. "It might be painful for Marcus, but I think he cares about Amari enough to agree to do that."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 13 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Starr nodded, that was one way around it, if the rest allowed the child to stay, and they could explain about family to him so he could learn.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:46 pm

"I think I'll ask him this evening if he's willing to talk to other people. I think he'll be willing to try, he's oddly trusting of me," Asher said. Asher really did have a trustworthy face, seemed like. "Would you like to talk to him then, Starr? I'd invite you too Armin, but I'm not sure if he's familiar with the vavare species at all." He smiled apologetically. Vavare really were kind of scary looking if you didn't know what to expect.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Starr smiled again "I would like to speak to him, but we should be careful not to overwhelm him too."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:59 pm

Armin nodded. "I understand." yeah he knew he was scary. "Please do be careful. I know we all only want to do what is right, but I fear it is too easy to make things worse by trying to help. He deserves to be able to decide his future for himself, but with one who has spent their life in chains, such a concept is... quite alien. I am certain I do not have to explain that to you my friend." He bowed his head to Asher.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:56 pm

"I'll make sure he's okay with talking to you before I bring you in," Asher told Starr, nodding, "and we won't introduce people to him too fast even if he's okay with meeting them." He looked to Armin, "Yes, figuring this out is going to be difficult. Adjusting to a new environment, much less making decisions for yourself for the first time, is anything but easy. We'll do our best to handle this situation in a way that's as respectful of Amari's wishes as possible, and try to avoid overwhelming him." Asher had found his own first experiences with freedom to be challenging and stressful, but at least he'd been somewhat accustomed to healthy interactions with people, and reasonably comfortable with the people around him when he was freed. Amari didn't even have that. He sighed, "I don't know if we can succeed, but we have to try."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:27 am

"We can't give them false hope either." Starr said and went over to Asher's side. "Him talking to me or Armin won't matter if the others don't want him to stay."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:31 am

"No," Asher agreed. "We should try to avoid telling him why you're visiting him and what we're planning, at least until we can get most of the crew to agree to this idea." Such a complicated plan. Darn.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:25 am

Starr nodded again and patted Asher's arm. "When are you wanting to start this?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:44 am

Asher smiled softly up at her. "This evening when I do his checkup, I'll see if he minds talking to you. If he's okay with that, you can talk with him then. After you've talked to him, we can start deciding how to convince the rest of the crew."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:12 am

Starr nodded again then turned to go to the incubator and touch her egg. "Emotions have been high lately."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:05 pm

"Perhaps another meeting would simply raise tensions again." Armin mused. "Speaking to people privately may have a better result."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:08 pm

Starr nodded hen sighed softly "I hope it will keep tensions calm." She said, even if the majority went against the kid staying. She wanted her 'family' here to be happy instead of stressed and sad. "They will be better once we get the kids back, and Thalia."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:15 pm

"You're probably right, I think we'll be better off talking to people individually," Asher said to Armin. He nodded to Starr, "Yes, having our families separated has changed this crew we can only hope the eventual reunion will help them to be themselves again."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Starr nodded and smiled softly "At least I can talk to the kids, and pass messages, though it is hard for them to focus and keep the connection for too long."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Armin nodded. "I do hope Mattias' brother returns soon." He sounded concerned. "But at least they are safe where they are."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:31 pm

"Thank goodness you can communicate with them," Asher agreed. He sighed. "It's too bad Web had to leave. I wonder if he's all right."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Armin considered that. "If he was killed, would Mattias not inherit his title?" He didn't fully understand how it all worked but that was his understanding. "So long as that has not happened, I believe we can assume he is at least still living."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:45 pm

"True. We don't know what situation he's facing though," Asher said, frowning. "We'll just have to wait to find out, I suppose."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:02 pm

"We can hope and pray for his safety and the kids and Thalia returning to us soon." Starr said gently
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Armin nodded. "It is all we can do."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Starr nodded and looked to Armin "Yeah, but it seems to help sometimes."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:12 pm

Asher smiled softly. He didn't pray, it seemed wrong to pray to anyone when your own creators were so completely un-godly, but he was glad Starr and Armin did. "Anything that might help is good," he agreed.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Starr smiled as she looked to Asher again, happy that he was here, even if he was still hurt.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Vestia would notify everyone except the arran that the Silver Devil was back.

~~
Asher smiled. "Want to go greet them?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Armin bowed his head. "It will be good to see them again."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Starr grinned and nodded "Yeah, let's go greet them." She agreed happily

~~~
Rigel went to the ramp to open it once it was safe to.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next