Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

4 posters

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 8 Empty UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ethan nodded. "I guess that makes sense. Do they execute the ruler, or do they have to keep them alive?" He probably had too many questions.

~~
"Oh, I know that feeling," Vestia said sympathetically. She watched Amari snooze. Aww.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 8 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:01 pm

"I guess it's sort of like a cage," Asher said. "I hope it's not too uncomfortable at least."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 8 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:02 pm

"Much nicer then my last one, is it perament?" Amari innocently ask with a hopeful look, "this one doesn't have those nasty bottles.." he was refering to the evil bubble bath.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:27 pm

"For now you'll be staying here," Asher said, "You'll probably have to move at some point, but for now this is your room." He frowned at the mention of nasty bottles, he hadn't heard about the bubble bath incident, so he assumed the remark must have something to do with Amari's old master. "Nasty bottles?" he asked warily.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:41 pm

He nodded with sour look, "other rooms here had pretty bottles, bottle lie. Bottles had nice yummy smelling liquid, liquid nasty tasting. got bottle stuck on tongue." Amari pouted, perhaps Vestia could kindly translate that.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:46 pm

"He found some bubble bath, tried putting his tongue in the bottle, and didn't enjoy the flavor," Vestia explained.

"Oh dear. That must have been a terrible experience for you. I'm glad you're all right." Asher tried not to laugh at the mental image of that.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:47 pm

"Nasty evil lying bottles." He hissed, his unnaturally long tongue flicking out in disgust.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:15 pm

"I'm sure the bottle didn't mean you any harm," Asher said. "The flavor must have been a nasty shock though. I can't imagine what bubble bath tastes like, but it must be terrible."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:16 am

Mourn shrugged. "Can only do so much without robot brain, simulator not as good as real thing. No do if no think could help and no make useless. " He nodded grimly. "No want hurt robots."

----

Armin went to speak to Starr.

----

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:49 am

"Very disgusting." He shook his head, "Not tasty at all."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:33 am

Starr was in her room, crooning to the egg, she was sure it would be a girl by now.
(How long until hatching now?)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:55 am

Tobias frowned, but then nodded. "I guess so. It's risky."

Levi smiled. "I only have three years left, and there's a ninety percent chance Mourn can lengthen that. Those odds sound pretty reasonable to me."

"I guess so," Bess agreed. "How did you ever become so interested in robots?" She asked Mourn.

~~
Asher looked amused. "I'm sorry to hear that." He hesitated before asking, "Amari, has Marcus ever hurt you?"

~~
(Starr's egg's hatch date is in the calendar, I think it's July 12. Today in-game is May 30. That math is too hard for my brain today, haha)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:01 am

"N-no." Amari shook his head, "Not yet anyway..." He was obvious thinking of his previous owner and experience. "He, taught me things to be 'civil', no pain though... sometimes water but no pain." He was refering to the squirt bottle.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:03 am

(33 days ?)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:47 am

Mourn tilted his head at the android, then tapped at the metal plate in his head. "sixty percent robot." He told her. "Robot better than organic anyway, organic stupid, do stupid things like build robots then labotomise them when they act too much like organic." He made a face. "Very very stupid. "

--

Armin knocked politely. "Miss Starr?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:12 am

Starr looked up at the knock then went to open the door "Hello Armin" She said with a smile.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 am

"Good, I'm glad he hasn't hurt you," Asher said gently. "Water?" He asked. He hoped that didn't mean anything ominous.

~~
"Hey, he's not wrong," Naomi said, laughing. "What they did to the eights was pretty dumb."

"How can you even have a brain that's sixty percent robot? That doesn't seem possible," Bess said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:47 am

Amari flushed, "F-for bathing and to..break me of habits." Vestia would probably guess he was refering to the scent marking.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:56 am

Asher frowned. Breaking habits? That didn't sound good to him.

"I think he's talking about scent marking," Vestia said helpfully.

"Oh." Asher said. "Is that what you mean?" he asked Amari.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:02 pm

"You want see?" Mourn grinned at Bess. "It big mess, lots of mistake. All other ones die. I survive though, I strong." He nodded. "I have way fix eights!" He laughed. "It not so hard, they got same code under barrier. In theory, have same potential once block removed."

---

"Good morning Miss Starr." Armin bowed his head to her. "How are you this morning?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Bess blinked. "Your brain is a mess? All the others died?" That was confusing.

"You can fix the Eights too? Is there anything you can't do?" Tobias asked. This felid was a miracle worker!
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Mourn cackled at Tobias' question, completely ignoring Bess. "I good fixing robot." He boasted.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:34 pm

"Apparently you are," Tobias said. He shook his head. "So do you know about Asher's plan?" he asked. He wasn't sure how publicized Asher's odd ideas were on this ship.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Mourn nodded. "I write code free robots, of course I know plan."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:52 pm

"I guess that makes sense you'd know," Tobias agreed. "If it works and all those androids are running around," he drew quotation marks in the air, "'free'," I guess there are going to be a lot of people who will need your code."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:57 pm

Mourn nodded. "Yes yes, and we get it to them, as well as code to unblock 8s and let not be stupid docile." He made a face, yeah the 8 situation he found really sickening. "and we get other code too, make live longer! Yes yes" This excited him, a lot.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:01 pm

"You're going to end up being recognized as some sort of religious figure someday if you're not careful," Moriah joked. "That wasn't your plan, was it?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Mourn snickered. "If want build statue, I no object." He grinned. "Come come, test program!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next