Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

3 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 13 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Luka made a face. "gross. Computer, regular clothes please." She looked relieved as the gown disappeared and she was just in her usual cargo pants and vest. "Who should we go annoy then?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 13 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:08 pm

Starr nodded "When I am not blocking them out, I can hear all the star dragons, though of course, the closer are easier to hear more and I am learning to tune out the farthest ones and to focus on just one, even in a group." She had been talking to the other star dragons here and reading about her people in the library books.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 13 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Well, that made sense. Asher felt a bit silly for not have connecting Starr's ability to hear all of her kind, to the idea that she might hear the hatchlings' emotions so easily. "That really sounds incredibly distracting, but at least you have a built-in baby monitor," he said, smiling a bit.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Kay smiled softly. It took a lot of effort to block out all the noise, something he knew too well but at least his range wasn't as vast. [At least this is the best possible place to learn such things.] He mused.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Starr chuckled and nodded "The only time I can't hear them, even just emotions, is when I am blocking everyone. They are more connected to me, I guess because I connected to them in their shells" She said softly, looking to Danika and smiling happily.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:07 pm

"Is it tiring to block them out?" Asher asked curiously. If he had empathy and could hear an enslaved species, he'd try pretty hard to keep his mental barriers up.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Starr frowned a little in thought then shook her head "No, not exactly. It's more like a calling when I block everyone for too long. I can't hear anyone, but I can feel them reaching out to me. Like they need the connection to stay strong." She shook her head a little at the almost fanciful thought.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:46 am

Dawn left once her help wasn't needed, asking Vestia to lead her to Ellie and ask for Shane to join them, and maybe Matt too.

Shane was still in his room, though he wasn't sleeping, he was working on a project, fiddling with a makeshift weapon.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:05 am

Aww, that was sad. The imprisoned star dragons needed their leader to give them hope. "I see," he said. "It's good you're there for them."

~~
Vestia told Dawn that Ellie was in Hydroponics, and told Matt and Shane about Dawn's plan to repurpose a golf course, and to meet her in Hydroponics.

~~
Ellie was pricing blocking plant empathy while she checked the leaves on some ginger plants.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:31 am

Matt was about, Thalia got annoyed if he hovered around her so Vestia's request was a good excuse to run off.
Re purposing a golf course? Awesome.

---

Kay looked grim, the star dragons had such an uphill battle ahead of them. What if they couldn't free them? eugh, why was he so pessamistic today?

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:15 am

Kerr and Vela were having fun, walking among the plants with Ellie. After the first couple of times, they were able to do so without hurting the plants, since that made Ellie not nappy.

Dawn made her way to hydroponics to see Ellie, smiling when she saw her and the babies.

Shane looked up then cleaned his hands before heading to the meeting.

~~~
Starr smiled and nodded. "I try to pass along hope when I can." She said softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:19 am

"Hey guys! I had to do work so I brought the kids along!" Ellie called cheerfully when she saw her friends. "I think they have potential as farmers, don't you?"

~~
Asher smiled at that. It was sweet. Well, not sweet that the star dragons were enslaved, but sweet that they had their queen to tell them she was still out there and free, trying to protect them.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:45 am

Dawn chuckled and nodded, coming over to pet Vela. "Maybe, we can have some practice with what I have planned."

Shane chuckled softly and found a place to lean against, waiting for Matt.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:12 am

[You're going to be a wonderful queen.] Kay told Starr. She already had such hope and understanding. Not that she wasn't already queen, but when she took her proper role as ruler, he believed she'd do well.

---

Matt peered into Hydroponics. "What's this about golf?"

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Starr smiled and dipped her head. "Thank you."

~~
Dawn looked to Matt and smiled at him. "Ex-golf course." She said then explained her plan to them all and what she needed their help with.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:33 pm

Ellie looked delighted. "You want to make a golf course into a goat pasture? Count me in!" She hopped from foot to foot, practically dying to get started. "We need to get a shipment of dirt! Someone get us a shipment of dirt! Once we know how much we need, of course. Let's look at this golf course so we know what we need!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Dawn smiled and nodded "Yeah, Let me grab the animals and move them to the room then we can see the size and how much dirt we need."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:34 pm

"Maybe we should set up the place before we put the animals in?" Ellie suggested. "We don't want them to trample the baby plants."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:00 pm

"Oh, no, they are still in their crates, we can leave them in the hallway for a little while, if needed" Dawn said and smiled
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:03 pm

"Okay, then let's take them to the golf course. Yo Vestia, can you get us a ton of dirt please?" Ellie asked. "Not a literal ton, I'm pretty sure we need way more than that, but you know."

"On it," Vestia said. "Want me to move the goats? I have some bots who can do it."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:08 pm

"Alright, thank you" Dawn said with a chuckle and headed for this golf course with Vela on her shoulder.

Kerr went to Ellie for her to carry him while Shane came over to walk with her
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Matt looked enthusiastic. "Goats? Oh! Does this mean we'll get actual drinkable milk!?? Not that I can drink milk but... you know... less of listening to Esk bitching about it while he chomps on dry cereal would be awesome." Matt laughed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:05 pm

"Well they might not technically be goats, they just look like them. So I don't know," Vestia said. She got to work moving the goats and ordering dirt.

Ellie headed with the others to the golf course.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Dawn chuckled then shrugged "The people I got them from said they were like Terran goats, just not from Terra. So, probably you can get milk. I have to find a guide book on them and read up"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:36 pm

"Perfect, then. All those people can stop complaining about the synthetic milk," Vestia said cheerfully.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Matt laughed. "right? Is it really that bad?" he asked Ellie.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:47 pm

"It tastes like milk to me," Ellie said with a shrug. Then she grinned, "Then again, I don't drink it plain, so I can't taste it through all the sugar."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:00 pm

Matt shrugged. "who knows then?" He grinned.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next