Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

4 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 7 Empty Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

both esk and dawn were dumped on the station, SD had sent them infomation of which planet ti head towards to meet them.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 7 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Vicky softly slipped her free hand up his shirt (and timeskip? XD)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 7 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Dawn chuckled and nodded "Yeah, they do." She said then looked to her again "Know what you want?"

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:09 pm

Luka selected a couple of sweet treats from the menu, because hey, if she was gonna get room service, it wasn't gonna be healthy!

---

<tiiiime skiiippppp>
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Esk first time would probably be one of his best in all honesty. Vicky was very well skilled in that trade and knew how to make it pleasurable for both. In the morning she would just rest with im even if she didn't need sleep it was a guilty pleasure of her's to act like she was getting some anyway.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:13 pm

Dawn grinned and put their orders in for them. She would get normal food and sweets for dessert. "Now, what else? Movies?" She asked curiously
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Thoroughly exhausted, not to mention emotionally drained by all the new experiences as well, he slept heavily. He looked almost peaceful when he was asleep, no scowl or glaring or looks of anger.

As morning dawned he stirred, opening one eye and seeing Vicky. So it wasn't a dream? He stared at her blearily, running back the previous night in his head. He groaned. "Not a word of this to anyone. They'll be insufferable."

--

"Oo what sort of movies?" She flipped through the tv guide.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:18 pm

She couldn't help but laugh at that, "Unlike some I like my bedroom life to be private."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:19 pm

Dawn shrugged "I like most movies, so you pick, or we can just flip through then channels randomly" She suggested
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:20 pm

He sat up, stretching and shaking his head. "I.. suppose I should thank you. " what DID you say or do after that? Damned if he knew. "What's the time?"

--

"Sure." Luka took to channel surfing while they waited for room service.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:23 pm

When the service came, Dawn went to let them in then made certain the door locked behind them when they left the plates on the table. She grabbed them and came over to sit on one side of the couch, handing Luka hers.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:24 pm

"Uhm..8 I think?" She said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:27 am

"Shit.. we're late." Esk hurriedly tried to disentangle himself from the bedsheets.

---

Luka smiled and dug into her ice cream. "So... you think Vicky and that asshole bounty hunter will hook up?" She asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:07 am

Now, this was when Vicky was thankful to have ajorn rooms. She quickly got herself untangled to to her room, and in about five minutes dressed to go to the meeting.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:02 am

Esk quickly got himself dressed and ran his fingers through his hair in a vain attempt to get it to sit properly again. pulling his boots and gloves on, he grabbed what he needed and rushed off to the meeting.

Hytar was waiting for them smirking. "late night?" He snickered.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:06 am

Vicky seemed to not react by Hytar smugness and simply shrugged, "Well since I actually can't sleep no, I just got too engross with this boss fight on one of my video games I packed." She smoothly lied, now if Esk exploded at his father and pratically gives away what happen last time it would be his own fault. She took a bored seat, obviously not really into this meeting.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:11 am

Esk bit his tongue, scowling a little at his father and took his seat.

Hytar just smiled and pushed a plate of pastries his way. "Breakfassst?"

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:13 am

She snagged the maple bar, "go on, to be honesty I was sent along to babysit not to really help." She shrugged.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:44 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"Shit.. we're late." Esk hurriedly tried to disentangle himself from the bedsheets.

---

Luka smiled and dug into her ice cream. "So... you think Vicky and that asshole bounty hunter will hook up?" She asked.
Dawn shrugged as she ate her food "why not? If they want to."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:27 am

Luka wrinkled her nose. "She has terrible taste in men." She started to laugh.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:36 am

Dawn flushed and shrugged, looking at her plate. This topic made her flush no matter the people involved.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:42 am

Luka looked quizzical at the blush. "Sorry, did I just... put my foot in it there?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:48 am

Dawn shook her head and looked to Luka then away "I just don't know enough about all that. I don't want to make any bad assumptions."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:51 am

"What?" Luka looked confused. "Enough about what? Men?" She snorted.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:55 am

Dawn flushed more and looked at her plate as if studying the food. She nodded though. "Where I lived was just our family. We had to go into town to go to school and see other people. We were always so busy that I went right home after school. I didn't socialize much."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:00 am

"oh.. " Luka looked apologetic. "Sorry. I just.. I assumed because you're older than me and.. I went to military school when I was 14, we all do. They don't really care about fraternizing between the boys and girls, as long as it doesn't interfere with you showing up for drills and completing your assignments. " She shrugged. "I forget i'm not in the empire any more. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:02 am

As the two girls spoke they would hear certain...sounds snd noises from Esk room, sounds of obvious love making >_>

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:03 am

Luka paused, and started to laugh. "well that answers that question" She turned the tv up a bit. "awkward!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next