Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - Page 21 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Asher considered his words for a few seconds, glancing around the room as he thought, then looked to Kay again. "I've been thinking over everything that's happened today, and I feel like it would be wrong for me to leave Terra before the androids have been granted their freedom," he said. "I think it might be in the best interests of the children and the androids if I stay on Terra while Vestia goes on to the Imperium." He wished he could have phrased it better, but he just didn't know how. Ugh.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - Page 21 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Skye laughed then shrugged a little. "Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes that's the best ideas."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:45 pm

"That's a nice way to look at it," James agreed. "I'm glad you think that way, makes me feel less silly for overthinking stories." He grinned. This conversation was nice, it was doing a good job distracting him from all the things he'd otherwise be worrying about.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Skye smiled at that "Yeah, it is a good way to look at it."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:13 pm

"Speaking of pets," James said, "I wonder if Dawn tried to get any more animals while we were here. She seems to like having animals around."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Skye chuckled and shrugged a little. "I don't know, she was healing this time, so maybe not. Then again, she could have ordered them online or something."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:37 pm

"True," James said, nodding. "That kinda does limit the opportunities to shop for pets. Still, I could totally imagine her sneakily ordering something at some point, super quite-like." The idea amused him, at least.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Skye laughed and nodded "True, she does like having 'useful' animals around. Hey, Vestia, has Dawn ordered any new additions to our ranch?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:27 pm

"Not that I know of," Vestia responded. "I mean maybe she's being secretive about it, you never know." Her lights turned an amused lavender hue.

James laughed. "Guess only time will tell, then."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:43 am

Ivor hesitated. "a.. allright."

Silence nodded. "We see."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:43 am

Skye laughed too then shrugged a little "I doubt she has, if no shipments have arrived." She said thoughtfully.
~~~~
Starr smiled and would lead the two to the holodeck. She would take them into the room and explain that this was all that was really here but that the computer could make scenes for them to enjoy, like a quiet forest on Terra, or their species homeworld, if they had the program for it.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:15 am

Ivor looked around anxiously while Silence looked curious.

"no homeworld now." She mused.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:22 am

Starrnico wrote:Skye laughed too then shrugged a little "I doubt she has, if no shipments have arrived." She said thoughtfully.
"Guess we're safe then," James said. "Secretly I'd kinda like a dog, but I think that'd freak out all the folks from the Imperium, as well as Mourn." Yeah, those guys were not big fans of dogs. For a variety of very good reasons.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Starr frowned a little and had the program bring up a peaceful forest. "No homeworld?"

~~~
"Dawn wouldn't do that, not to Kay and Matt." Skye said, shaking her head a little. "I'm afraid if you want a dog, you will have to wait."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Silence shook her head. "Big fight, most killed. Or crazy." She shrugged. "flee to new world, hide. " She shook her head. "Bad people came."

Ivor lowered his head, yeah he knew this story, it wasn't pleasant.
"t... the Shifters say that 'five' came together to destroy them, and they.. they very nearly succeeded. A small number fled, the rest perished. They.. used a weapon that destroyed their minds, made them... attack each other in frenzy."

"tore each other apart." Silence nodded. She was very matter of fact about the whole thing.

Ivor winced.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:49 pm

Starr frowned but nodded, that made sense in a way. It wasn't pleasant, but then exterminating a species rarely was. "Well, you won't be in danger from us, though knowing how to hide well could save you someday."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Starrnico wrote:"Dawn wouldn't do that, not to Kay and Matt." Skye said, shaking her head a little. "I'm afraid if you want a dog, you will have to wait."
"Yeah, gonna have to wait on that one," James said. "Someday I'll have my own puppy though. And a spaceship. And a crew." He really did have a lot of plans.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Kooshie wrote:
Starrnico wrote:"Dawn wouldn't do that, not to Kay and Matt." Skye said, shaking her head a little. "I'm afraid if you want a dog, you will have to wait."
"Yeah, gonna have to wait on that one," James said. "Someday I'll have my own puppy though. And a spaceship. And a crew." He really did have a lot of plans.
Skye chuckled again and nodded. "That would be nice to see someday."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:28 pm

James smiled softly. "Pretty soon all that is gonna be possible. I'll invite you along when I get my ship, but I won't expect you to actually accept the offer. My ship isn't gonna be able to compete with Vestia, that's for sure."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:56 pm

"I might come along for the ride, and to see you live your dream." Skye said with a chuckle before she looked a little sad again. "If Moone wants to come."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:53 pm

"Well first I'll have to get together the money to afford a ship, so you guys won't need to decide any time soon," James said reassuringly. "I'm gonna use my ship to take down slavers and bring their captives to safety though, it'll be awesome."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Skye chuckled and nodded at that then shook her head "Might not want to go on a trip like that, though that is basically what we do here."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:06 am

"Fair enough," James said with a smile. "It's a job I like the sound of, but not everyone has to."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:51 am

Skye nodded and smiled softly again. "Mourn might want to go with you, especially if we come with him." She said thoughtfully. It would be nice to be able to free others if slavery didn't become illegal all over before James could get a ship and crew together.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:04 am

"I'll definitely be be inviting him along. And maybe Rigel too," James said. "Although Rigel might not want to go, since he has Dawn here on Vestia, as well as his own ship to captain," he added thoughtfully. "I'm sure he'd love to kick slaver butt though."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:59 am

"He may go with you on the Devil" Skye said with a shrug. "Then you two could captain your own ships but be together too."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:22 pm

"That'd be fun, then we could have a convoy and fight evil together," James said. Yeah, he liked this idea, even if it was a bit of a far-fetched plan that was mostly just a fun daydream.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:17 pm

Silence nodded. "minotaur teach to fight."

Ivor was distracted now by the trees that had sprung up around them. None of this was real? Is this what it was like to hallucinate he wondered. He wasn't sure he was entirely comfortable with things that weren't real looking so real. He prodded a tree.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next