Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 3 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Cause Esk is lazy and he wants someone to wait on Dawn, even though he has a massive crush on her and could wait on her himself," James grumbled. "At least that's what I assume was his motivation," he amended. "Your brother is weird. So Dawn's probably okay and not infected, that's good at least."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 3 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Asher sighed. "I suppose I should get going. There are some things I need to do." He had to go check on Dawn, probably, after all.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 3 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:03 pm

Starr smiled and nodded "Alright, I guess I will see you later." She said gently, reaching for the book she had been reading before.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:05 pm

"Send the hatchlings my love," Asher said. "See you later, Starr." He wheeled out the door, heading toward Dawn's room.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Starr smiled and waved to him "I do whenever I talk to them."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Asher smiled softly at that, and headed off down the hall.

"James is looking after Dawn, by the way," Vestia told Asher. "He's going to handle her checkups."

"Okay, thank you," Asher said, smiling at a camera. "And thank James too."

"Of course," Vestia said.

~~
James would totally check in on Dawn whenever Vestia said she was awake, or would wake her up if needed for checkups. He was a good medic, really!
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:22 pm

Dawn would wake up when the door was opened again, blinking at the light before pulling the covers up a bit to cover her eyes.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:24 pm

James peered in. "Sorry, Dawn. Did I wake you up?" He looked guilty.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:28 pm

"What time is it? It's fine" Dawn said and sighed "Is it time for the checkup?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:33 pm

"It's about one in the afternoon," James said."Yeah, time for a checkup. I'll just scan you a bit and then you can sleep, okay?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:39 pm

"Alright" Dawn said and pushed the cover aside so he could do his scanning. "Esk really did get you to get back to taking care of me then?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:42 pm

"I'm here because I'm a good and responsible man," James said, mock pouting a bit. He started scanning her though.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Dawn smiled at that and nodded, "I know you are."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:00 pm

James smiled. "Thanks, Dawn." He looked at the scanner to see what it said. "How are you feeling?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Dawn's fever was down, thankfully. "I feel alright" She said then shrugged a little "Considering" Yeah, she still had the healing gunshot to deal with. She looked to see if her bowl had been taken away yet.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:12 pm

"Good, your vitals are looking better than the earlier scan showed," James said. "I'll get you some water and take that bowl away when I leave, is there anything else I can get you?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:44 pm

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little. "Not really, but thanks. Unless you just want to keep me company when I'm awake?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:15 pm

"Sure, I can keep you company," James said. He went to get Dawn a glass of water, then sat down in a chair near her. "Seen any good movies lately?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:32 pm

"I've seen some, but I would like to see some more. You have any suggestions?" Dawn asked as she sat against the wall to watch the screen with him.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 pm

"Hmm," James said. "Do you like action movies? Buddy comedies? Romcoms?" He looked thoughtful. "Probably something quietish so you can fall asleep."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:35 pm

"I like most of the movies I have seen so far, but I want to stay away from comedies, so I don't laugh and hurt myself that way. Trust me, right now, i could fall asleep to anything." She joked with a smile.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:19 am

"Right, no comedies," James said. He searched around, and found a movie that he remembered not making him laugh at all. "Something heartwarming and cheesy. Unless you think sappy stuff is funny." He smiled at her.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:41 pm

Dawn smiled then shrugged a little "Sometimes it is, but that's alright." She said gently, settling in to watch it with him.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:44 pm

James would start the movie. He was happy to hang out with Dawn, she was his friend after all. And if Esk was too scared to visit her, that was his loss. Ha.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Dawn chuckled softly and watched with James as the movie played, she was happy enough to spend time with him, he was her friend after all.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:55 pm

(Should we timeskip this thread? We're about three weeks behind Hytar and the rescued star dragons, I think)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:58 pm

(sure)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:11 pm

(Does anyone have any preferences about skipping straight to Terra, or playing a few days along the way?)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next