Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 2 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Cause Esk is lazy and he wants someone to wait on Dawn, even though he has a massive crush on her and could wait on her himself," James grumbled. "At least that's what I assume was his motivation," he amended. "Your brother is weird. So Dawn's probably okay and not infected, that's good at least."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:36 am

Kooshie wrote:
Asher ducked his head slightly. "I can't say I'm an expert on love or marriage, but if my advice is helpful to you, then I'm glad for that." He looked at her again, trying for a humorous tone, "If you find a good potential mate, I recommend dating him, or her," he didn't want to assume Starr's gender preference, you never could tell with people just by guessing, "for a while and taking time to find out if they have a boring taste in movies, or any disgusting habits, or any other deal breakers. You want to make sure you end up with the right person before you make it permanent."
Starr chuckled and nodded "Having a potential king is not a light decision to make. Especially when I am not certain what I want in a man." She said then shook her head a little. "Mother to five, yet still I don't have a mate." It was a kind of joke, yet so true. She certainly wanted a male, females were not on her radar romantically.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:51 am

Moriah looked at Marcus nervously. "You were a slaver, working for terrorists?" She took a step back, and her voice trembled a bit, "So do you only protect Amari because he's related to you by blood, not because you care about people?"

~~
James smiled at Kay. "See ya later, man. Yell at, well, write in caps-lock, at my brother for me." He picked up a scanner and headed out to check on Dawn.

~~
"I can imagine that would be an awfully big decision. You wouldn't just be choosing the right partner for you, you'd be choosing someone who could handle being a public figure with grace and integrity," Asher agreed. He smiled softly, "You'll have plenty of chances to find someone, I'm sure. There are so many good men out there, one of them will seem right. And none of them would mind you having five children, because we're all wonderful," he added jokingly.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:56 am

Dawn was asleep, though she hadn't moved to close or lock the door so the bots could get in, or whoever to get the bowl.
~~~
Starr nodded and smiled a little "Exactly, whoever I end up marrying will have to take on all my kids and all the star dragons, rebuilding our empire." She said softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:04 am

Kay rolled his eyes at James, sat down at his desk and drank his coffee.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:07 am

James peered in at Dawn. Hmm, he didn't want to disturb her, rest was important for organics. Should he just scan her while she slept? No, that sounded creepy as all heck.

She looked alive at least, so yay.

He edged out of the room and nudged the door mostly closed. "Vestia, can you tell me when she wakes up? I'll wake her in an hour for a checkup if she isn't awake by then," he whispered.

"Okay," Vestia whispered back.

James decided to go read his book.

~~
"I'm sure you'll find someone up to the challenge," Asher said with a smile. "Maybe one of the star dragons we'll be meeting soon, even." He looked curious, "How do star dragons view interspecies relationships?" His own species was kind of against them overall it seemed, so he was curious.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:12 am

Kooshie wrote:Moriah looked at Marcus nervously. "You were a slaver, working for terrorists?" She took a step back, and her voice trembled a bit, "So do you only protect Amari because he's related to you by blood, not because you care about people?"

~~
James smiled at Kay. "See ya later, man. Yell at, well, write in caps-lock, at my brother for me." He picked up a scanner and headed out to check on Dawn.

~~
"I can imagine that would be an awfully big decision. You wouldn't just be choosing the right partner for you, you'd be choosing someone who could handle being a public figure with grace and integrity," Asher agreed. He smiled softly, "You'll have plenty of chances to find someone, I'm sure. There are so many good men out there, one of them will seem right. And none of them would mind you having five children, because we're all wonderful," he added jokingly.
"I worked on the crew to help Gather information for a anti slavery organization known as the Free Colonists." Marcus said simply, "I agreed to do this willingly knowing the dangers and risk it held. The agreement with the Family was made by the captain as a one time deal, when one of the members, Thor the name assulted the captain mate. As a form of revenge Matthew bombed the base which indirectly freed this crew. I was the lead medic for the crew under both captains, I honestly didn't know we even made a deal with the family until the day of the raid." He was telling the truth, there was no attempt to guilt trip he was going to allow Moriah to decide her view. "I rescuec Amari because I do know what it felt like to be viewed as nothing more then a animal. If he wasn't blood I would of informed the organization, I'll admit it bluntly. Because he was blood I did feel more a need to free him yes."

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:18 am

Moriah backed up a bit more, until she was in the open doorway. "You were trying to sabotage the slavers from the inside?" she said hopefully. She still looked scared though. She didn't want to believe that she was talking to a slaver and friend of terrorists, she wanted to believe she was talking to a good man who had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:28 am

Starr chuckled softly and shook her head a little "Since we can become any species, it's just seen as love, though my position and other lords and ladies are expected to remain 'pure' to keep the species going strong." She said then shrugged a little. "Half-breeds are common enough, but they aren't as strong as pure-breeds."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:35 am

"I did what I could without being caught, many members of the crew worked there not because they wanted to but it was either the only job that would accept them or they made a deal to work then be sold off." He shrugged, "If you keep on inching your gonna smack yourself into the door way."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:45 am

Asher nodded, he supposed that made sense, kind of. "Then I suppose it might be good to start with star dragons. Good thing you'll get to meet some soon." He wondered what that was like, meeting someone you'd heard in your thoughts for months already. Hmm.

~~
Moriah looked over her shoulder and saw she was about to bump into the doorframe, whoops. She corrected her course and backed out the open door into the hall. "Better to go without a job than to work for slavers," she said firmly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:47 am

"Easier said by a android who doesn't need to eat." Marcus said, "Would you of rather I lied to you and didn't tell the truth?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:56 am

Moriah frowned. Those were good points, and she didn't like them at all. "I have to go, I have to help paint the chapel so it's ready for special occasions and stuff," she mumbled. It was an excuse, but it was sort of true, there WAS a chapel to be painted.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:59 am

He nodded, not surprised by her running away. "Please... Don't judge Amari for my sins."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher nodded, he supposed that made sense, kind of. "Then I suppose it might be good to start with star dragons. Good thing you'll get to meet some soon." He wondered what that was like, meeting someone you'd heard in your thoughts for months already. Hmm.
Starr chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I will get to meet some soon enough." She agreed softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Moriah paused, looking at Marcus. "I don't," she said. Then she closed the door and headed hastily down the hall. She didn't know if Marcus was a good person or not, but she was freaked out.

~~
Asher smiled at her. "Another reason the reunion on Terra will be exciting." He shook his head, "Just think, last time we were on Terra, you were just an assassin and I didn't even have freedom. How times change."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Marcus sighed taking a seat, "Any comments?" He asked Vestia.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:36 pm

"She's a nice person, I don't think she's going to try and make anyone hate you," Vestia said brightly to Marcus. "Trust me, she's very kind and accepting."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:39 pm

"As she ran out of the door, all we were missing was the dramatic scream of horror." He mused

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:41 pm

Vestia laughed. "She doesn't seem like the screaming type. You did scare her though." Poor Moriah, she obviously had never been around people like this before.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:42 pm

"Understand." He nodded.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:44 pm

"Don't worry Marcus, it's just a couple more weeks to Terra, and then you won't scare people quite so much any more," Vestia said reassuringly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:47 pm

"We'll see." He shrugged as if used to it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:45 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher smiled at her. "Another reason the reunion on Terra will be exciting." He shook his head, "Just think, last time we were on Terra, you were just an assassin and I didn't even have freedom. How times change."
Starr chuckled and nodded then shook her head "So much has changed, yet it's still the same in a way too."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:58 pm

"A lot of people have come and gone since then, but we're still here," Asher said, he smiled at her. "And that was just a year ago that we visited Terra last. It seems a lot longer."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Kooshie wrote:"A lot of people have come and gone since then, but we're still here," Asher said, he smiled at her. "And that was just a year ago that we visited Terra last. It seems a lot longer."
Starr nodded then laughed softly "It certainly does seem like longer than a year."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Asher sighed. "I suppose I should get going. There are some things I need to do." He had to go check on Dawn, probably, after all.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:03 pm

Starr smiled and nodded "Alright, I guess I will see you later." She said gently, reaching for the book she had been reading before.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next