Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

4 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 15 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Cause Esk is lazy and he wants someone to wait on Dawn, even though he has a massive crush on her and could wait on her himself," James grumbled. "At least that's what I assume was his motivation," he amended. "Your brother is weird. So Dawn's probably okay and not infected, that's good at least."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 15 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Asher smiled softly. "I can imagine that would be a nice change too see Terra while not worrying about money." He sighed, "Mourn and Ethan were experimenting with catnip. Amari got his hands on it, and now he's passed out in the hallway. I checked his vitals and it looks like he'll be all right, at least."

~~
"Too many charitable people on board," Ellie said sagely. "It's a problem."

~~
"Greetings Amity!" Tala said. She looked at Silence, "Greetings Silence, you have settled in I see?"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 15 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:25 pm

The dragons were startled by Amity's. apperance and looked to him. They calmed though, seeing that Starr was calm too.

"Yes, they are. They are the ones we asked Hytar to help free." Starr replied.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:31 pm

[Hallway? is that the best place to leave him?] Kay frowned. [Arran are susceptible to catnip?]

---

Hytar chuckled. "Ahh yesss, I can sssee that being problematic. Sssome sssimply are not grateful when offered ssssuch charity hmm?" He shook his head.

----

Silence nodded. "suppose." She told Tala. She looked back at the dragons. "They staying?"

Amity smiled sedately at the dragons, oblivious to their discomfort. "Greetings to you too Talajara. It is good to see you again." It probably wasn't, after all, he couldn't exactly miss people.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:41 pm

"I was kinda reluctant to have the androids move him, in case he wakes up and freaks out," Vestia said. "Seeing as it's hard to tell how long he'll be out. Besides, I can shoo people out of that hallway."

"Arran are very susceptible. Apparently he only had a couple leaves, and he's out," Asher said grimly.

~~
"Yeah, lots of jerks who liked to terrorize anyone weaker than them. They're gone now, but it was bad," Ellie said. "Still, Vestia is a great place to live otherwise!"

~~
"They will be staying," Tala proclaimed. "Many of them will, at least. Some may go elsewhere to pursue important jobs of freedom."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Kay still looked anxious. He might wake up pretty disoriented and potentially aggressive, they just didn't know. [Keep everyone away from that area.] He told Vestia.

---

"like the.. anamcara you mentioned?" Hytar asked.

----

Silence nodded, still staring at the dragons. Given their reaction to the hologram, she was thinking it was wise she'd elected to take a humanoid form for this.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Starr nodded, looking to the people there and introducing them so the others would know their given names. (I have no idea what to inane them all, lol. )
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:02 pm

(lol dragon1, dragon2, dragon57 ahahaha)

Amity paid careful attention to the names. Silence didn't seem overly interested. Her kind didn't use names, so the whole excercised seemed pretty pointless to her.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Asher caught Kay's expression, and tried to look reassuring. "Vestia, can you close off that corridor until Amari wakes up?"

"I would, but Mourn's asleep in the room next door to where he is," Vestia said.

Asher facepalmed. "Can you try to gently wake up Mourn then?"

"I can try," Vestia said hesitantly. She could close her blast doors pretty fast if someone needed to be contained.

~~
Vestia started gently raising the lighting in Mourn's room to try and get his attention.

~~
"Yeah, anamcara are the worst," Ellie said. "Some of them are okay, but most are jerks."

~~
(NPC naming party! Whoo)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Kay looked concerned. How did you wake up someone who couldn't hear you? She'd have to send a bot.

---

Mourn snored gently.

----

Hytar looked amused.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Vestia watched Mourn and Amari thoughtfully. This wasn't going to be easy, was it? If she prodded Mourn using a bot, he'd probably yowl and wake up Amari. On the other hand, if she woke up Amari, he would be less likely to wake up Mourn, but he still might freak out, it just fall asleep in an awkward place again.

Whatever she did, she could not have the two bottled up in the same area. Neither one could be trusted to not escalate things.

"I'm going to get Ethan to stay with Mourn. He can keep the door locked and barricaded if Amari freaks out,, and we won't need to wake up Mourn," she said.

"Tell him not to bother Amari," Asher said, frowning.

"He's not going to. Have some faith in the guy," Vestia said grumpily.

Asher sighed, then nodded. It did make sense to have an android there, and Ethan was generally fairly levelheaded. He'd only ever lost control and attacked someone once, after all, and that had been a very unusual situation.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Kay winced, this was precisely the sort of problem he'd wanted to avoid from the start. He shook his head and slumped into his seat. [Let us know as soon as Amari wakes please Vestia.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Luckily for them Amari was going to be out for a few hours, the amount had clearly knock him out in a drugged puddle.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:00 pm

"Will do," Vestia said.

Asher looked at Kay with sympathy. He knew what Kay was thinking about, hiding behind locked doors from monsters was something you became all too familiar with growing up in the Satare imperium. He wheeled over to Kay, hesitantly putting his hand on the guy's arm. "Amari's not a monster. We're just being taking precautions here."

~~
Vestia told Ethan to go babysit Mourn for a while and lock the door.

Ethan had just finished taking a nice long shower. Totally to get the smell of catnip off him, and not because he'd been freaking out about that weird kid nuzzling him. Really. He nodded to Vestia, and headed back to that hallway to carefully sneak past Amari and into the room where Mourn was. Hey, he'd drugged these guys, accidently or intentionally, he might as well make sure they were okay.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Kay nodded. [Even so, this will always be a concern simply because of what he is.] He looked grim. It was a bit too close to home for him.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Asher sighed. "It's not ideal." He tried to smile, "On the bright side though, Amari's new leg seems to be in good working order, and matches the specifications I have the manufacturer. So hopefully it'll work well when he tries it out." He looked to the crate on the floor near one of the beds.

~~
Ethan sneaked into the room where Mourn was, locked the door, and settled down to read his book.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:20 pm

Kay didn't look overly convinced that this was a bright side. He forced a smile.

---

Mourn snored quietly, twitching occassionally in his sleep.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Okay, maybe that hadn't been the best thing to mention right now. Oops. Asher smiled sheepishly. "Did you guys go to that indoor market downtown? It was way too crowded, but there were some neat things for sale," he said, changing the subject.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Kay shook his head. [I decided that even in his current condition, letting Matt anywhere near anything of value that wasn't literally nailed down was a bad idea.] He rolled his eyes, but he was grateful for the change of subject. [We went sightseeing.]

---

Hytar looked away from the incredible view and looked back to Ellie. "Thisss issss, I will admit, a marvelousssly decadent vesssle."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:36 pm

"Oh yes, I suppose that would be risky for him to be near so many valuable things. I always forget that," Asher said, chuckling. "What does of things did you see? I didn't read much about the sights here."

~~
Vestia's lights turned a rosy hue. "I do my best to provide my passengers with a home they can all enjoy."

Ellie giggled. "Who doesn't need a fancy ball room to be happy?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 pm

[There were a fair few interesting sites, old buildings and statues from several hundred years ago. Matt wasn't so keen on the idea of seeing a Museum sadly. ]

---

Hytar looked bemused at the pink lights. "Your crew do not ssstrike me assss the ssssort to indulge in formal ballssss." He smiled. "Sssso what do you do for entertainment?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:52 pm

"I imagine this city has a lot of history," Asher said. "The architecture looks quite varied." He nodded, as if he knew what he was talking about. "We could go to a museum, I'm sure there are some good ones here."

~~
"Oh man," Ellie said. "Movie nights, shooting practice, holodeck stuff, get drunk, you know. All the usual good stuff you do to stay occupied."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:38 pm

"There are a few more, but I think they are staying with the other ship." Starr said when all that was done with.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:10 am

Kay smiled softly. [That would be nice.]

---

Hytar nodded. "How many of you are there?"

----

Amity bid them all a cheerful welcome.

Silence just stared.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:44 am

"Around about 100 now, with the new dragons." Shane answered "Though some aren't here now" It was just under 100 people, if they counted the babies, which he did. Better to sound like you had more, you were less likely to be attacked.
~~~
The dragons returned the greetings, though those with eggs went to their rooms soon after to settle them in their new homes. The babies poked their heads out now that the adults were calm, chirping at the new people. They had hid in the clothes of their parents, since the crates had been left in the loading bay. The oldest managed to crawl her way down to the floor so she could run around, wanting to play.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:42 am

Hytar did a quick calculation in his head based on what he knew of the approximate numbers of star dragons at the hold. He nodded.

---

Silence stared at the small dragon, weird little thing. She could tell it was telepathic though. "You speak with minds?" She asked the group in general.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:22 am

Asher nodded. "An excuse to leave the ship and have fun." He smiled softly, "without any of the people who get bored by museums tagging along."
He went back to his computer to look at the monitor, he still had to decide what sort of painkiller was safe to use on Amari.

~~
Ellie blinked. "That many? Dude, that's a lot of people. I don't even know most of their names any more!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:57 am

Kay smiled softly. That did sound nice.
He got up to see what Asher was researching. [Perhaps in this case, Sawna might be a safer option?] He suggested. She could handle hangovers, so she should be able to handle drug hangovers too right?
Though he was generally dubious of magical healing, it seemed to come with less potentially catastrophic side effects than drugs.

---

"With ssssuficsssient time you will probably get ussssed to it." Hytar remarked. He looked to Shane. "Ssssome have not joined you?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next