Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

4 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 9 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Cause Esk is lazy and he wants someone to wait on Dawn, even though he has a massive crush on her and could wait on her himself," James grumbled. "At least that's what I assume was his motivation," he amended. "Your brother is weird. So Dawn's probably okay and not infected, that's good at least."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 9 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:08 pm

James and Asher headed out with Dawn and Helen to the city.
(To the city!)

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 9 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Starr smiled and looked back to him then dipped her head "I hope so. Until later." She said then left the room.
~~~
Rigel looked out again, watching the landscape now. "So, where would you like to go?"

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Armin bowed his head and carefully put the egg back into the carrier, pulling that over his shoulders and climbing up into his hammock to rest. He'd do all he could to keep the egg warm, even if he didn't produce that much body heat himself, he had a lot of blankets and similar to act like a nest.

---

"I have no idea. " Luka admitted, looking down at the city below. "It's a huge city isn't it?" She marvelled.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:51 pm

"Yeah, it is" Rigel agreed, looking down then out and around "Though there is pretty much the whole planet to explore, since we do have the Devil. We don't have to go into crowded cities, if we don't want to."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:54 pm

Luka smiled softly. "I don't know Terra, lay in a course and i'll follow it."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:57 pm

"Alright, I'll do that. All Ellie's talk got me wanting to see a planetary park, so I'll set course for one." Rigel said with a smile, getting the flight plan approved once he made it.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:54 am

Luka laid in the course -(To city thread or SD?)

----

- (from ottawantreal) Hytar followed Ellie and Shane to the huge cruise ship, looking up at her. He had to admit, it was a damn impressive ship. More so in person like this. She was huge.
Almost unbelievably so.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:01 am

(City, for easier archiving?)

Shane walked with Hytar, both to make sure he didn't get lost and to keep him safe. There were still gangs after all. His old one wouldn't recognize him anymore, since he had changed some, but that wouldn't stop them from being targeted for looking well off. He smiled at Hytar's reaction to seeing Vestia. "We did say we have plenty of space for the rescues." He said quietly with a grin.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 am

Ellie reached Vestia and leaned against the wall once she was up the ramp, catching her breath while she waited for the others to arrive. Running that far was kind of tiring, maybe she should spend more time on the treadmill, hmm.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:14 am

Amari would be taking a break from the Holodeck when they returned. The young Arran had found a comfortable lounge couch with a pile of pillows to claim as "his". He had become more relaxed on Vestia over time and had clearly claimed the ship as his home.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:35 am

(so he's on the working floors, where he can be seen?)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:39 am

(Yeah, probably near the Holodeck itself)

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:05 am

Hytar nodded. "Yesss, I sssee that. You musssst have a great deal of room." He nodded to Ellie. she looked tired.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 am

Shane nodded and headed over to Ellie "Hey, you alright?" He asked gently.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 am

"Just need to catch my breath. I'm good," Ellie gave a thumbs-up and pushed herself off the wall. "On with the tour!"

"Hello, you must be Hytar, I take it," Vestia said from overhead.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 am

Hytar looked up at the voice. "And who are you?" He asked while Ellie caught her breath.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:36 am

"I'm the ship, Vestia," Vestia said. "If you are Hytar, I've heard a lot about you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Hytar chuckled. "I can imagine the ssssortsss of thingsss you've been told." Ahh yes, he had absolutely no faith that his son or his brothers had at all been complementary. Yet, here he was, being treated with actual decency. How curious. Clearly they didn't hold much stock in what Esk said.
"You're a sssmart ssship then?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:10 pm

"Yes, I'm a smartship." Vestia laughed at the remark about the things they'd been told, "You don't have an especially good reputation among some of the crew, but you have kept your bargains with us, which does count for something. At least, it seems like you have. You did try to rescue all the non-dragon slaves too during the rescue, I hope?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Hytar nodded. "yesss yess, they've already been granted protection by the terran authoritiessss." He waved a hand dismissively. He was still kinda sore about being compared to slavers by those cops. Bah.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 pm

"Good," Vestia said, "I'm glad to hear it. Welcome aboard, then." She was going to be keeping a close eye on this guy, but she was okay with him being here as long as she and Shane were watching.

Ellie had just about gotten her breath back now. "Okay, where first?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:19 pm

"You're the guide are you not?" Hytar told Ellie.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 pm

"Oh yeah! Okay, follow me. We're gonna go to the farm first, cause it's the third coolest place on the ship," Ellie decided.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 pm

"Farm?" Hytar enquired, following Ellie and taking in the surroundings with a cool critical gaze.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:12 pm

"Some of the crew decided to re-purpose a golf course to raise animals in," Ellie said brightly. "For Esk, you know, cause he gets hurt a lot. We have bees and chickens and goats and giraffes."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:21 pm

"It's for all the crew, but the idea came because of Esk's particular needs." Shane said with a shrug. "It's fresh meat even in the middle of space, fresh blood for those who need it. and a calming place for the rest of us to go if we want to."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:39 pm

"Blood?" Hytar raised an eyebrow. "My you do have an eclectic crew."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next