Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

4 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 6 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Cause Esk is lazy and he wants someone to wait on Dawn, even though he has a massive crush on her and could wait on her himself," James grumbled. "At least that's what I assume was his motivation," he amended. "Your brother is weird. So Dawn's probably okay and not infected, that's good at least."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 6 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:00 pm

Asher nodded. "Planets are pretty weird, aren't they? They can be really scary to see the first time too, they're so full of new things." He smiled softly. "We're going to be here another day at least, you'll have time to get used to looking out the window at it, and maybe we can even go out there together once you feel ready." Big maybe on that.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight - Page 6 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Admin Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:18 pm

He nodded, it was clear he was extremely curious but his fear and caution had more power, "O-okay, maybe."

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:41 pm

"Remember, it's always okay to just not do it if you don't want to. Nobody's going to force you to go out there if it scares you," Asher said. "I have other news for you, by the way," he added, smiling a bit.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:44 pm

"C-curious, but scared at same time.." Amari admitted before looking at asher again, "What's that...?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Asher nodded. Poor Amari, half terrified after a life of abuse, half insatiably curious. He hoped that curiosity would win out in the months to come, he could imagine Amari growing up to be very successful someday if he could move past his fear.
"I double checked with the manufacturer, and your new leg is at the pickup depot now. I'll be getting it today, and then you can try it out. It should be pretty nice, it's designed to be much more comfortable than your old one."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:55 pm

"No crutches?" He asked hopefully, another leg meant he could do more. Yes, Amari would love to do more Amari like antics that could only be done with all limbs. His marking flush brightly in happy excitement at the thought.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:12 pm

"No more crutches," Asher said, smiling at Amari's excitement, "Hopefully it'll let you walk and run really comfortably, and make your life a lot more fun." He added happily, "And in a few more days, I should be able to walk too. Although I must say, I've never been as athletic as you are."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:23 am

Hewitt tilted his head. "I am Aketi." He told Jewel, puffing out his chest a little. "Of course i'm Sentient." He looked at her like she was stupid.

---

Luka looked up from her book, smiling to Rigel. "Hello Captain, I think we've just landed." She wasn't overly keen on going out there though, Terra and the Imperium weren't exactly on good terms.

---

Armin would go to the door, picking up his breathing apparatus just in case. "Miss Starr, I appologise, I have not been to visit." He ducked his head.

---

Mourn bounced from foot to foot as they landed.

Amity smiled sedately at anyone who came past him in the airlock and bid them a pleasant day.

Matt and Kay made their way down to the airlock. Matt was still too weak to walk, but he'd become pretty speedy in a wheelchair and Kay had to pick up his pace to keep up.

Swarm gathered together, waiting for their chance to leave the ship and find their other selves. As soon as the airlock opened they surged out into the Terran air.

Esk remained where he was for now, he was in no hurry to leave.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:41 am

Amari grinned at that, "N-no need to walk on threes any more. W-when will I have new leg?" The young one asked clearly excited on the whole thing even if he couldn't figure out the feelings he had.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:39 am

Kooshie wrote:Asher came into the room where Amari was, smiling at the arran's obvious excitement. "Incredible, isn't it?" He asked. The view out the window was blue sky, spaceships, and some tall buildings in the distance, but Asher knew that if you'd never been outside before, that sight could be the most exhilarating and possibly overwhelming thing in the world.

~~
James smiled broadly at Dawn. "Hey Dawn, how ya feeling today? Want to see some Terran sights?"
Dawn nodded and smiled "Yeah, You are going to stay with me, right?" She didn't want to get weak again, not being so newly well.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:50 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Hewitt tilted his head. "I am Aketi." He told Jewel, puffing out his chest a little. "Of course i'm Sentient." He looked at her like she was stupid.

---

Luka looked up from her book, smiling to Rigel. "Hello Captain, I think we've just landed." She wasn't overly keen on going out there though, Terra and the Imperium weren't exactly on good terms.

---

Armin would go to the door, picking up his breathing apparatus just in case. "Miss Starr, I appologise, I have not been to visit." He ducked his head.

---

Mourn bounced from foot to foot as they landed.

Amity smiled sedately at anyone who came past him in the airlock and bid them a pleasant day.

Matt and Kay made their way down to the airlock. Matt was still too weak to walk, but he'd become pretty speedy in a wheelchair and Kay had to pick up his pace to keep up.

Swarm gathered together, waiting for their chance to leave the ship and find their other selves. As soon as the airlock opened they surged out into the Terran air.

Esk remained where he was for now, he was in no hurry to leave.

Jewel flushed and landed on a table "Of course, of course, sorry, it's just...there are so many strange beings out here. I never would have imagined all of them back home." She said and shook her head a little.
~~~
Rigel tilted his head and looked out as if the could see anything from there. "I hadn't noticed, I was going to see if the old Devil could start any easier with the adjustments I made. Maybe take her out for a test run while we are here on Terra." He said then shrugged a little.
~~~
Starr smiled at Armin then shook her head a little "Are you alright? You aren't looking like you usually do." Starr said with concern. She shifted to her dragon form and came in so they could close the door.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:06 am

"No more walking on threes," Asher agreed. "We're picking up your new leg today, if it works you'll get to start using it today too," he said patiently. "We'll see though, it might need some adjustments to work perfectly."

~~
Ellie headed out into the spaceport.

Ethan hesitated, adjusting his badge nervously, hanging back a bit. He was curious to see Terra, but he knew the risks. Even Mourn's vow to claw his enemies' faces wasn't entirely reassuring.

~~
"Yeah, i'll stay right with ya," James said. "We won't go too far, and we'll get a taxi if you get tired." He grinned at Dawn.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:23 am

He nodded happily, "Okay, c-can't wait to try it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:42 am

Asher smiled softly. "Oh, and one more thing, Marcus left today. You won't be seeing him any time soon."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:45 am

He paused, uncertainty passing on his face before he relaxed. "Ok-Okay." Amari nodded.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:49 am

"You're all right with that?" Asher asked, trying to read Amari's expression.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:52 am

"Y-yeah." He nodded, there wasn't much to think or say since there wasn't really any attachment to marcus.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:02 am

Hewitt scoffed. "such are the perils of an insular life. Still, weren't you at the guild? Surely you've seen a lot of strangeness there?" He certainly had.

---

Armin closed the door carefully and bowed his head. "Do not worry yourself miss Starr, I am approaching Molt, that is all." He tried to make out like it was no big deal.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:20 am

"All right," Asher said. "I'm going to go get that leg for you now, I might be gone for a while so feel free to have fun and use the holodeck while I'm gone."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:24 am

Amari nodded clearly brightening up at the thought of doing that.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:31 am

"See you later. Have fun, but remember to listen to Vestia!" Asher said, he headed for the door.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:33 am

Amari nodded and made a beeline to the holodeck.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:42 am

Vestia watched Amari. "What program do you want today?" She asked him.

~~

Asher headed to his room to drop off Marcus's letter. He started to head for the ramp, then frowned. "Vestia, is Ethan going out there?"

"Yes," Vestia said.

"Do you think I look too much like him for it to be safe?" Asher asked.

"Asher," Vestia said dryly, "you always look too much like Ethan."

Asher laughed. "That's not what I meant."

"I know. I just don't know the answer," Vestia said. "Sorry."

Asher frowned in thought. "If we didn't have the same eye color, this might not be a problem. They'd just attribute our similarities to having average faces. But gray eyes make it a bit harder to explain away."

"Maybe you can get contact lenses," Vestia said. "Or beg someone to magic your eye color."

"Maybe I should see Helen then," Asher decided.

He went looking for Helen.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Yeah, i'll stay right with ya," James said. "We won't go too far, and we'll get a taxi if you get tired." He grinned at Dawn.
Dawn smiled at that and nodded "That sounds good." She agreed, ready to go
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:37 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Hewitt scoffed. "such are the perils of an insular life. Still, weren't you at the guild? Surely you've seen a lot of strangeness there?" He certainly had.

---

Armin closed the door carefully and bowed his head. "Do not worry yourself miss Starr, I am approaching Molt, that is all." He tried to make out like it was no big deal.
"Yes, and yes, there was a lot of strangeness there." Jewel agreed then shrugged a little. "Still, there's new things everywhere, no one can know of them all."

~~
Starr frowned as well as her dragon form could then shook her head a little "It's not dangerous or anything, right? Just a growth thing?" She asked curiusly
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:39 pm

James headed for the ramp with Dawn, grinning at her.

Ethan was still hanging back at the ramp when they arrived, he looked hesitant.

~~
Asher tried to find Helen, if she was still on board.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Kooshie wrote:James headed for the ramp with Dawn, grinning at her.

Ethan was still hanging back at the ramp when they arrived, he looked hesitant.

~~
Asher tried to find Helen, if she was still on board.
Dawn smiled at him then waved to Ethan when they came up to him "Hey Ethan"

~~
Helen was approaching the hallway to the ramp nervously. It had been so long since she had been to Terra and she was a little scared to go out there. She stopped and took a deep breath to try to calm her nerves.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next