Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

4 posters

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 36 Empty UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ethan nodded. "I guess that makes sense. Do they execute the ruler, or do they have to keep them alive?" He probably had too many questions.

~~
"Oh, I know that feeling," Vestia said sympathetically. She watched Amari snooze. Aww.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 36 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Admin Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:37 pm

He nodded, though stayed coiled in the sheets with a slight wince. "P-promis...? N-not trick?"

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 36 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:41 pm

"I promise. I'm not going to force you to be free if that's something that scares you so much," Asher said. "Someday I'd love to see you be free, but it's okay if you're not ready for that yet. I want to help you to be happy, whatever that means for you."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:43 pm

He nodded, "m-maybe... one day... n-not now though.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:03 pm

"That's fine," Asher told him, giving him an encouraging smile. "What matters is whether you feel safe and comfortable." He looked at Amari for a few moments, "So it looks like you're going to be staying here on Vestia. Do you think that sounds good to you?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:14 pm

He nodded shyly, "S-She has a nice soul... n-not cruel or mean..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Asher smiled at the wording. Aww, Amari thought Vestia had a nice soul. That was sweet. "Yes, she's very kind. She always wants to protect all her passengers," he said. "Her passengers are nice too. Even if they weren't nice, Vestia would protect you from them, it's just what she does."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:54 am

Ivor looked appologetic as Silence walked away. "s.. she... not.. not good with people." He explained. "no... not well socialized. Doesn't understand." Not that he was much better, he was wary and scared of pretty much everyone.

---

Esk gave Dawn the time, then fell silent. He didn't have much else to say and wasn't exactly good at this whole being friendly thing.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:18 am

Kooshie wrote:Asher smiled at the wording. Aww, Amari thought Vestia had a nice soul. That was sweet. "Yes, she's very kind. She always wants to protect all her passengers," he said. "Her passengers are nice too. Even if they weren't nice, Vestia would protect you from them, it's just what she does."
He shyly nodded, "D-does this mean I'll have access to other parts of the ship?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:58 am

James smiled at Ivor. "That's okay, it's just startling sometimes. At least she has that necklace now."

~~
"Yes, you'll get to see more of Vestia. We'll need to go over the rules before then, and I need to talk to a few people, but then you can explore the ship," Asher said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:05 am

He perked up at the thought of that, "O-okay."

(Totally gonna have him find the pool first LMAO)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:29 am

"Do you want to hear about the rules now so that you'll be ready when I come back to show you around Vestia?" Asher asked. He watched Amari to see if he was nervous, he didn't want to stress the kid out any more than was absolutely necessary.

(Amari, nooo! Hahaha)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:03 am

"Y-yes please." He seemed to calm down at the thought of having rules.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:22 am

"All right," Asher said. "The rules here are pretty simple, okay? First of all, the most important one is to not hurt anybody. Not with your tail, or with anything else. If you get scared or angry because of somebody, you should run away from them and tell Vestia or me, so we can help you. Does that make sense?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:15 am

He nodded, "O-okay." The sheets would shift a little to pull his tail closer to him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:45 am

Asher smiled softly. "Good. Also there are a lot of people and animals on board who might look or smell strange to you. Again, be careful not to hurt them. I'll try and introduce you to some of them so you can get used to them, and know you're safe around them."
He looked thoughtful, "Also most of Vestia is safe to explore, but in any rooms with a lot of things in them, you should probably ask Vestia before you touch anything. And if she tells you to not go somewhere, then you shouldn't go there, of course."
"Nobody's going to hurt you if you make a mistake. If you do something you're not supposed to, then we'll talk about it, and about what you should do differently next time. You might get sent to your room to calm down if that's needed, but I'm not going to hurt you, and I'm not going to let anyone else hurt you either." He was pretty sure Amari could work with that, the way Amari had looked almost relieved earlier at the idea of being told the rules, made Asher think that the kid would probably try hard to behave even without any threats to scare him. It seemed like rules were what Amari understood, and in a way, that might almost be a good thing here.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Amari would listen, calming down as he heard more of the rules. "Alright... rules good." He nodded flicking his ears forward.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Ivor looked apologetic. "It's strange to hear her speak. Shifters... communicate without words, it's hard to explain but... it's different, having her speak into your mind. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Asher smiled, although the expression looked a bit forced. He hated to think what Amari's old master had done to make him so obedient. "Well I'm glad the rules make sense," he said. "Is there anything else you want clarified so you can be sure you understand it?"

(Does Asher know about Amari's hatred of clothes? He might want to clarify that clothes are required here. lol)

~~
"Yeah, I can imagine that would be different," James said. "Like, I don't know how it would be different, but it totally would be. Sometimes I so wish I could hear telepathy."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:36 pm

(Lol well Marcus did say a few times he had to introduce him to pants. I'll let you decide if Asher figured that out or there gonna be embarrassment LMAO)

Amari thought for a moment before shaking his head, "N-not that I know of..." to him things like clothing, basic civil manner wasn't something he was raised with so Asher would get to enjoy teaching him that.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Asher remembered something Marcus had mentioned at one point. "Oh, one more thing, when you're outside your room, or around other people, you have to wear pants," he said.

(Hahaha, oh dear)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:49 pm

Ivor flinched and shook his head. "No... not good.. not good. It.. never shuts up. Constant noise, everyone talking talking talking. " He looked pained. "Silent mind probably.. probably means less headaches..."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:53 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher remembered something Marcus had mentioned at one point. "Oh, one more thing, when you're outside your room, or around other people, you have to wear pants," he said.

(Hahaha, oh dear)
He pouted, obviously disappointed, "Pants, uncomfortable." He grumbled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:59 pm

"I know. Fabric feels awful, doesn't it? But people without pants makes other people uncomfortable, so they aren't opinional," Asher said sagely. He'd had a sense of touch for a while, and he'd hated the feeling of fabric on his skin. The way it moved unexpectedly, yeesh. "We have a tailor on board, at some point I'll take you to him so he can get you some pants that fit better. Until then, you're going to have to try and get used to them."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:02 pm

He huffed with a slight hiss, "Fine..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:10 pm

"Good," Asher smiled at Amari. "Then I think we've discussed all the most important things. Now I just need to talk to a couple more people, and then I can take you on a tour."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:10 pm

He nodded, "Okay, I'll uhm be here..." Amari said sheepishly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:11 pm

"You can leave your room and explore this level if you want, while you wait," Asher said. "You don't have to stay in this room."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next