Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 12 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little "I don't need a party." She said softly, chuckling.

~~~
Skye looked to the door then came over to open it "Mourn? What's up?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 12 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:17 pm

"Well that's gonna be easy to remember." Matt said. "oh! you should meet Armin! He's a tailor, he loves that kinda stuff." He paused. "So does this mean you're coming with us?" Who the heck was this girl?

---

Esk nodded curtly and led the way to the kitchens. He didn't much like being around animals, not just because they hated him and freaked out but because it reminded him way too much of his childhood.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 12 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Jewel nodded and chuckled "Yes, I am coming, I asked Vestia and she said I could come with you all."
~~~
Dawn followed him quietly, thinking about the animals and the work she had done. Would she leave this ship even if she was given that choice now?

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:17 pm

"awesome." Matt cheered. "New people Asher!" Yes, he was going to be over exited about this.

---

Esk glanced at her. Hmm she looked like she was thinking about something important. He decided he didn't care enough to know what she was fretting about, it was probably bees.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Jewel chuckled and looked from one to the other "Oh, yes, I am supposed to ask to get my door fixed so I don't get stuck in my room."

~~
Dawn noticed him look at her and smiled then went into the dining room when they reached it.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:49 pm

"your door?" Matt asked, then realised "oooh right, because the whole... being small thing yeah?" He looked down at himself, then at Asher, Hmm, neither of them were much help for putting holes in things. "James maybe?"

---

Esk shook his head, baffled by Dawn's smile and went to find food.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:55 pm

Asher smiled. "It's always good to have new people here," he agreed with Matt. He considered the door problem, "I can make adjustments to the door once it's down, Vestia's doors aren't too heavy. But getting it off and on its hinges isn't going to be easy in a wheelchair." He nodded at Matt's suggestion, "Yeah, James might be our best option. His arm is messed up a bit, but he's tall which is good for getting the door off its hinges, and his other arm is fine."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:20 pm

"Yes, that's what Vestia said, James or Dawn " Jewel said with a shrug

~~~
Dawn found something to eat then went to take a seat at the table to eat. "I think I would like to stay on Vestia, even if the Devil leaves." She said, looking to him again
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Esk sat opposite her, looking up with a mouthful of probably junk food, it was about all he seemed to eat when given the choice.
"Rigel won't leave without you." He reminded her. "you're really in no rush to go home either though are you?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:37 pm

"Hmm, I'm sure Dawn would be capable too. Vestia, who's less busy right now?" Asher asked.

"Depends on your definition of busy," Vestia said. "James is tearing up the dance floor in the med bay."

Asher looked amused. "Maybe we'd better ask him to help then, before he beaks the med bay."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:42 pm

"He's dancing?" Matt looked amused, and kinda jealous. "jerk, showing off his able bodiedness"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:48 pm

"My brother isn't very nice," Asher said, feigning gloom. "He flaunts his abilities to torment us." He smiled again, and turned his chair to head for the door, "Come on, let's make him use that able body of his for something useful!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Dawn shook her head and focused on her food again, eating it before answering "I have no reason to go home."

~~~
Jewel chuckled as she listened to them talk "I don't want to break his arm, but if it's alright with all of you we can ask him at least."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:10 pm

"It's okay, he doesn't feel pain, and he's used to getting his arm fixed up by now. I'm sure he'll be happy to help," Asher said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Jewel dipped in the air a little and nodded "Alright then, let's go ask"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:55 am

Matt waved. "Have er... fun I guess." As much fun as could be had fixing a door.

---

Esk nodded. "I don't think any of our crew do." He told her flatly. Tala's world was under attack, Rigel had nothing to go home to, he had nothing to go home to, Swarm didn't even know where home was, Luka was probably considered dead and James had been kicked out. They were all a bunch of rejects with nowhere better to be. "The whole trying to find your uncle thing, was that just a good excuse to get away or what?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:32 am

"You don't want to come along? I'm sure it'll be fun," Asher said to Matt. He hated to just go and abandon Matt, it seemed rude. He'd sort of assumed Matt would come along, modification projects sounded like a good time to him, and sometimes he forgot not everyone was as thrilled by the prospect of cutting holes in doors as he was.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:26 am

Dawn dipped her head then shrugged "I did have to find him, but it was also a reason to get off my planet. My father insisted."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 am

Jewel watched the two and looked at Matt "I don't mind if you want to come along." She assured him
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:27 pm

"He wanted you gone?" Esk asked flatly. While he didn't sound overly sympathetic, he did at least understand all too well what it was like to not be wanted.

--

Matt shrugged. "I'm not much good at this kinda thing but I guess I can like... point and make snide comments?" He wheeled over. "So, what's your connection to Vestia or her crew?" He asked Jewel curiously. She had to know someone here, random strangers didn't usually just decide to come aboard... did they?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Dawn frowned then shrugged "He hasn't wanted me around since my mother died." She said, though she had told him before, when she got drunk

~~~
"I don't really have a connection to anyone, but I became friends with Moone and Skye when they got here." Jewel said "I saw the way you all worked together as a team during the fighting too"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Asher smiled at Matt. "You can criticize James's door removing technique for me." He looked to Jewel, "I'm glad you know someone here at least. The rest of us are nice I swear, but it's always better to have a familiar person around."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:27 am

Esk nodded, he remembered that. Parents, bah. "His loss." he shrugged.

---

Matt nodded. "Yeah, most of the assholes left already."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:33 pm

Jewel giggled at that, flying beside the two as they rolled along. "Yes, it is good to know someone when going somewhere new" She agreed.

~~~
Dawn nodded sadly and focused on her food. Soon enough she had finished it and looked to him again
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:40 pm

"Always have a travel buddy." Matt nodded. "Then there's always someone to bail you out." He snickered.

---

Esk stared back, frowning a little as he licked his fingers clean. "What?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:23 pm

"Matt has a bit of a reputation for getting in trouble," Asher said, "so you can trust his advice." He smiled at Matt to show he was teasing. He led the way toward the med bay. "Although to be fair, I'm a delinquent too."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:27 pm

"Asher's super well behaved and totally boring." Matt told Jewel. "in a good way." He snickered and grinned at Asher to show he was going to give as good as he got.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Jewel laughed, enjoying the banter between the two of them.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next