Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three

3 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three - Page 7 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three

Post by Kooshie Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:57 am

First topic message reminder :

"You have a tablet at least, right?" Asher asked Dawn.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three - Page 7 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three

Post by Starrnico Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:15 am

Skye looked up then smiled at him "Yeah, Dawn helped make it so we wouldn't have to stop so often." She said, coming over to him "She had a lot pf plans to make it even better."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three - Page 7 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Three

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:27 am

"She did a great job." Orel smiled as Skye came over. "What sort of plans was she thinking of next, do you know?"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Matt grinned at James. "Not that I know of." He pointed to the puzzle. "We think this is secretly perverse, but it just looks like a deer and a rabbit being cute." He wrinkled his nose. "Vestia might just be screwing with us."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:47 pm

"Good, I don't wanna have to resuscitate one of you," James said. "That wouldn't be fun." He looked at the puzzle too, looking for anything inappropriate in the picture. "Chances are she's just screwing with you. The giant spaceship's gotta get a laugh somehow."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:50 pm

"Yeah, still.. don't you think it's weird?" Matt shook his head. "Can you resuscitate people? Okay this is probably like, super rude but do you guys have like... breath?" Hey he was curious.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:06 pm

James eyed the puzzle. "Very weird. No kid is gonna want to do such a complicated puzzle, and no adult would want to solve such an adorable puzzle, right?"

"Are you saying we aren't adults?" Ellie said, a bit indignantly.

"Maybe," James teased. He grinned at Matt, "We can store a small amount of air in our bodies for expulsion through the mouth or nose, for realism and first aid. It's not super effective for saving lives though, honestly, you'd probably die of suffocation anyway."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:24 pm

"Man, does that mean you can't play flute?" Matt tried not to snicker at the image of James trying to play a wind instrument. "Clearly someone needs to point out this massive musical oversight to the design team. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 pm

"Yeah, pretty sure that wouldn't work at all. Not enough lung capacity." James looked amused. "Even blowing out candles on a cake would probably not work so well, is have to keep pausing to get more air."

Ellie giggled. "Well I can't do that either because I always start laughing too much, so you're not alone."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:33 pm

"Still man! No android orchestra! Huge oversight there." Matt patted James on the arm sympathetically. "Cake I guess isn't so bad if you can't even eat the cake anyway right? I know that feeling, you can't really ram candles into a steak." He laughed at the thought.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:00 pm

"Well at least we're usually good singers," James said, "I take comfort in that. Besides, we can't steal all the jobs from the organics!" He smiled at the idea of candles in a steak, "With the right attitude and a little ingenuity, I'm sure you could make a lovely birthday steak."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:54 pm

"Chickens and other animals, and the feed for them as crops in here." Skye answered with a smile.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:14 pm

"Wow, big plans. I don't know how she finds the time," Orel said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 pm

"I think she is wanting to stay with Vestia" Skye said with a shrug.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:45 pm

"Who wouldn't? There are a lot of good reasons to be on this ship." Orel blushed suddenly, and ducked his head.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Skye flushed too and looked away, smiling at that though. "Well, she is technically a part of SD's crew still."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:42 pm

"Oh yeah, I guess there is that." Orel looked hesitant suddenly, "Skye, I've been thinking about when you guys leave the Guild."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:37 am

Matt snorted. "Nah I think i'm good. We never really did the whole birthday thing anyway. And out here it's really awkward to figure out what date it IS."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:06 am

"Omigosh, we need to cure your lack of birthday parties! Download an Imperium calendar on your tablet, and you'll know when it is. It'll be great!" said Ellie excitedly.

James smiled a bit. "Birthday parties are fun, if you're a party person."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:24 am

Skye looked at Orel again, tilting her head a little "Yeah?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:38 am

Orel looked awkward. "When you go," he started, "at first I was thinking I should ask you to stay here. You could live in the artuvian apartment, there are plenty of room there. But then I reminded myself that you have to go get Moone, so you can't stay..." He paused, still awkward. "So then I started thinking, I've been at the Guild five years. I don't want to be here forever, it's nice, but it's not that nice. And there's a big ship that's going to have plenty of room for one more artuvian. But of course, if we break up or something, which we might, that might be pretty awkward..." He frowned.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:09 am

Skye smiled at that and moved closer to take his hand "You want to come with me?" That was exciting to her, the chance to have him close, "It can be dangerous, I have to warn you."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 am

"I'm thinking about it," Orel said, smiling a little. "It's okay if it's dangerous, we've already fought in a war, you know." He took her hand and looked at her. It was so tempting to leave with Vestia to be with Skye.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:26 am

Skye smiled at him then frowned a little "What about your parents?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:32 am

"They're happy enough here. They'd be sad to have me leave, but I'm an adult and they know I can do what I want now," Orel said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:40 am

Skye smiled again at that and nodded "So, they will stay here now?" Well, at least it was 'safe' here, or safer than going anywhere. She looked up at Vestia "What do you think, do we have room for Orel to join us?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:45 am

Matt grinned. "Hey that's actually a good idea! I can annoy the shit outta Kay and Esk by insisting they celebrate too." Ooo Esk would get so mad, and Kay was definitely not a party person. He shrugged, wincing a little, moving too much still hurt. "Growing up I guess it was just too hectic, we got like, a brief 'horah' at dinner and that was about it. I mean not that i'm complaining, but you know... any excuse for a party right?" He laughed. "And I don't have to share any more either. HAH."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:48 am

"They like the Guild. Now the Family is defeated, they won't be going anywhere," Orel said with a smile. "This is their home, they have friends here."

"Hmm, I think we might have room for one more on this ship..." Vestia teased.

~~
"Oh good, annoy the two grouchiest people on this ship by throwing parties for them. Sounds fun," James said with a laugh.

"We can get them cool presents to make them feel better," Ellie decided. "They'll forgive us."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next