Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew's Ship

+2
Admin
Kooshie
6 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Matthew's Ship - Page 2 Empty Matthew's Ship

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ellie kicked things and yelled. She didn't like being grabbed by strangers, especially when they were most likely aliens.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Matthew's Ship - Page 2 Empty Re: Matthew's Ship

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:21 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher's mind booted rapidly, senses and thought processes coming back online. He sat up, shaking his head in confusion. "It would seem I was powered off," he said to 1812, "What year is it? And thank you."
"You were only off for a hour, we had kidnappers. Heny, star, that human and the fox was taken." She sounded obviously worried, "I think they are collectors... Slave traders."

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:25 pm

Asher stood so quickly that his accelerometer couldn't keep track, and he stumbled, catching himself by leaning his weight against the wall. "Slave traders?" He didn't yell, but his voice was as sharp with alarm as it had ever been.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:25 pm

Miss Heny wrote:It obvious wasn't long before they all died slowly and painfully, but the camera saw it and sent in arm men to stop the thing. Someone went to put up a anti magic field..

Heny slowly started to come to, dazed as she tried to figure out what happen.

The creature began to relentlessly slash and kick at the armed enemies, proving to be astonishingly fast, however when the anti-magic field was emitted the beast dropped to the floor, crying out and writhing in agony. The Anamchara was forced into the simplĂ­ form, a form that could only be described as a small glowing iridescent orb that dropped to the floor with a soft pinging sound. The colors underneath its surfaced moved with life as the three souls tried to pull a form together, and was doing it slowly...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:28 pm

A few men quickly entered to cage the thing, obviously ignoring the blood shed as the threat was "removed"

Heny became fully awake and shakily stood as she looked around the room, "What the hell..." She hoarsely whispered, her eyes darting around for any escapeZ

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher stood so quickly that his accelerometer couldn't keep track, and he stumbled, catching himself by leaning his weight against the wall. "Slave traders?" He didn't yell, but his voice was as sharp with alarm as it had ever been.
"Yes it believe so, normally they don't strike on a planet like this though.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Miss Heny wrote:A few men quickly entered to cage the thing, obviously ignoring the blood shed as the threat was "removed"

Heny became fully awake and shakily stood as she looked around the room, "What the hell..." She hoarsely whispered, her eyes darting around for any escapeZ

Eventually the orb shuddered, coming to terms with its lack of power but at least the pain had finally subsided. It began to float around its cage, prowling near the bars. The iridescent colors soon faded into dark blacks and grays, with a mix of purple and blues as the Anamchara Nightshade finally came together as one soul and not a dominant soul over two others. It shouted profanities at the men dashing around wildly behind the bars.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:35 pm

The android took a deep breath--a display of emotion, not an actual attempt to inhale more oxygen--and looked around for his stun blaster. He found it and holstered it. "So, do you know where they are, Vestia? Because obviously we need to get them all back safely and quickly."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:44 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:A few men quickly entered to cage the thing, obviously ignoring the blood shed as the threat was "removed"

Eventually the orb shuddered, coming to terms with its lack of power but at least the pain had finally subsided. It began to float around its cage, prowling near the bars. The iridescent colors soon faded into dark blacks and grays, with a mix of purple and blues as the Anamchara Nightshade finally came together as one soul and not a dominant soul over two others. It shouted profanities at the men dashing around wildly behind the bars.
it would be ignored for now as the ship was in the proccess a of preparing to leave the planet before they were caught.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:44 pm

Kooshie wrote:The android took a deep breath--a display of emotion, not an actual attempt to inhale more oxygen--and looked around for his stun blaster. He found it and holstered it. "So, do you know where they are, Vestia? Because obviously we need to get them all back safely and quickly."
"Uhm I may be able to track Heny, or at least 1812 can" she said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Miss Heny wrote:
Kooshie wrote:The android took a deep breath--a display of emotion, not an actual attempt to inhale more oxygen--and looked around for his stun blaster. He found it and holstered it. "So, do you know where they are, Vestia? Because obviously we need to get them all back safely and quickly."
"Uhm I may be able to track Heny, or at least 1812 can" she said.
"Please do," said Asher, "Also, are we the only ones here? Or did others evade capture?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:50 pm

"the biotech human and the one covered in cloth did also." She said as 1812 scurried off again at high speed to find his master.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Starrnico wrote:
"Who do you work for?" Starr asked, glancing around the . Moving closer to that wall. "I may have connections to them already."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Miss Heny wrote:"the biotech human and the one covered in cloth did also." She said as 1812 scurried off again at high speed to find his master.
"Very good, hopefully they're fit enough to be of assistance." Asher thought for a moment, "We'll need metal cutters and weapons, do you have those?"
He tried not to think of the people, his friends, being sold to horrible masters who would mock and abuse them, but his thoughts kept returning cruelly to that idea. Focus, you stupid android, he thought angrily.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:02 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
"Who do you work for?" Starr asked, glancing around the . Moving closer to that wall. "I may have connections to them already."
He chuckled, "You guys will see soon enough, after all the boss gets the first right to pick."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:03 pm

"Of course, all of if is in Heny's quarters" she stated , "I can give you access."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:06 pm

Miss Heny wrote:"Of course, all of if is in Heny's quarters" she stated , "I can give you access."
"That would be excellent, thank you," he told her, hurrying in that direction. He hurried into Heny's quarters and began quickly selecting weapons and tools from the Keeper's disturbingly extensive collection.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Kooshie wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:"Of course, all of if is in Heny's quarters" she stated , "I can give you access."
"That would be excellent, thank you," he told her, hurrying in that direction. He hurried into Heny's quarters and began quickly selecting weapons and tools from the Keeper's disturbingly extensive collection.
Probably not to his shock she had assortment of black market play things also that could easily come in handy. A few of the weapons even had "names" painted onto them.

She obviously needed a social life.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:17 pm

Miss Heny wrote:
He chuckled, "You guys will see soon enough, after all the boss gets the first right to pick."
Star shook her head and sighed "And if your boss is who I think it is, then they will flay you for keeping me locked up like this. Of course then I would get to play with you after that. Hm, perhaps you should keep me locked in here, I was getting a bit bored."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:26 pm

Miss Heny wrote:
Probably not to his shock she had assortment of black market play things also that could easily come in handy. A few of the weapons even had "names" painted onto them.

Asher took as many as he could carry without impairing his reflexes, resolving to approach Heny about visiting a counselor when she was free. "Does 1812 have any news on their location?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Kooshie wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:

Asher took as many as he could carry without impairing his reflexes, resolving to approach Heny about visiting a counselor when she was free. "Does 1812 have any news on their location?"
"yes, a ship across the docking grounds." She said, "Want me to call the police?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:40 pm

"Yes, although it's possible they've been bribed to not respond," he replied.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:45 pm

"alright doing it now." Vestia responded, hoping they weren't.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:53 pm

The voice that answered the phone sounded uninterested. "I'm so sorry, it's, um, a national holiday. We aren't taking emergency calls today."

In her cell, Ellie woke up. It felt like there were cobwebs in her brain, and her lungs burned from the gas, but she was pleased to see that her clothes hadn't vanished. She lay still and started trying to devise a means of escape.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:21 pm

The bot hovered, it's single camera eye navigating the lavish room. Four people and a small salamander occupied the lounge area. It hovered downwards, the tray sat on top of it like a hat, carrying four glasses of red wine. It was careful not to spill. That would be bad for it. It had saw not too long ago what had happened to the other service bot that spilled. It made two beeps of confirmation that it was ready for the weight of the drinks to be removed, and the first man took his glass, before it moved on to the other three humanoid occupants.

The first man swirled the drink around in its container, eyeing it in thought. He sat in a heavily furred chair and moved the chess piece forward. The Captain of the raider ship finally looked back up at his opponent with a handsome smile. "Your move, Miss Scarlet."

The woman chuckled. She didn't even have to think as she place a piece forward. "Check, my dear Matthew." She laughed at his half-turned scowl and pet the red salamander that rested its head on her lap. It made soft clicks of delight in a dozing manner. "I heard that you've recently found a small fortune, though not much, is it?"

"It's enough." He said, moving his King piece to the side to avoid her strike. "The readings tell us incredible energy fluctuations within two, and a third had the arcana pattern of a Star Dragon." He smiled knowingly and looked up at her with a glint in his eye, "Perhaps the Dragon Queen would care to win her in the next auction, since she is still missing a few of the rarer species."

"Perhaps, perhaps." The woman did look rather pleased, making her turn. "So I hear, I'll be going against a rather wealthy and powerful opponent."

A second male finally smiled into the conversation, "Well, perhaps I will go easy on you, my dear Scarlet. But that is a later matter, we'll have to see the merchandise first." The fourth person nodded solemnly, agreeing with him, also standing with his arms crossed next to the door. They continued to chat nonchalantly without a care in the world, the door to the lounge locked from Matthew's lessers.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Heny finally spoke, calming her breath as she started to focus what little access to her magic she had, "I highly reccomend to letting us go... Unless you really want to regret living." She said dryly, her left hand balled into a fist.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:33 pm

As Heny spoke a guard rolled their eyes as the 4 captives where teleported to smaller cells for their potentional masters to study them in. Gritting her teeth Heny repeated her words firmly.

Vestia would use 1812 to let Asher know that cops were currupt as she wished him the best of luck. 1812 would follow Asher ready to start some havoc.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Starr frowned and looked around the smaller room. She tested the boundaries of it with her magic, trying to see if she would be able to leave it
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next