Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew's Ship

+2
Admin
Kooshie
6 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Matthew's Ship - Page 6 Empty Matthew's Ship

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ellie kicked things and yelled. She didn't like being grabbed by strangers, especially when they were most likely aliens.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Matthew's Ship - Page 6 Empty Re: Matthew's Ship

Post by Kooshie Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:55 am

"Please," Asher said, "at least let the human go. I'm stronger and less prone to rebellious behavior. This is insanity."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Star's tail flicked side to side as she stood on her back legs, using the glass in front of her to hold herself up. " Not many things, and none that smell like this" She replied and watched two of them fleeing the room.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Heny cursed and flung her chain at both of the cells shattering their walls before her eyes flashing, "1812 code 780!" She yelled as the robot beep deviously, his eyes flashing he connected to the sheild generator via Wi Fi shutting it down.

"Now.." Heny said in a dangerously cold tone as she held her hand palm down a magic portal opening as she summoned a Nordic war hammer, grasping it tightly she looked directly at the guards, "Unless you want to die... I recommend leaving." There was this look in her eye that none of them would of ever seen and probably pray they never would again.

Pure, unharnessed rage.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:11 pm

Starr flinched at the glass shattering then headed over to get Ellie and take her over to free Asher. " asher, please keep Ellie safe" She asked then turned back to Matthew, heading towards him angrily "You wanted to harm my friends"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Now 1812 decided to have some of his own fun and acted into the teleporter system completely screwing it up making it useless.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Asher nodded at Starr, and helped Ellie out of the path of the furious demigods. He knew he wouldn't need to help now, not with these people free.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:34 pm

"This is why I don't usually travel with aliens. You end up enslaved by sadists every time," Ellie rasped, gasping to pull clean air into her abused lungs.
"Every time?" The android replied, amused.
"I'm working from one data point here," she said with a tired grin.
"I think you need a larger sample size to come to any conclusions," he told her.
"I'd rather jump to conclusions than be a slave."
"Fair enough."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Matthew looked daunted, but refused to swallow his pride as he let out a hiss, "I see you hide behind your magic, Keeper. You refuse to fight fairly, shows how weak your kind really is." With astonishing speed he suddenly jumped forward and slashed at her dominant arm. She may have had healing powers, but if he could incapacitate her long enough...

The security bots advanced on Starr, Ellie and Asher. They beeped several times as the tasers crackled. One fired a taser dart at the Star Dragon. Meanwhile Nightshade was gasping, needing time to recuperate as the soul chains slowly began to retract inward and disappear into her skin, slowly repairing themselves.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Matthew looked daunted, but refused to swallow his pride as he let out a hiss, "I see you hide behind your magic, Keeper. You refuse to fight fairly, shows how weak your kind really is." With astonishing speed he suddenly jumped forward and slashed at her dominant arm. She may have had healing powers, but if he could incapacitate her long enough...

The security bots advanced on Starr, Ellie and Asher. They beeped several times as the tasers crackled. One fired a taser dart at the Star Dragon. Meanwhile Nightshade was gasping, needing time to recuperate as the soul chains slowly began to retract inward and disappear into her skin, slowly repairing themselves.
She chuckled, using the hammer to block the first slash as they locked weapons, "Something tells me you do all of this to make you feel bigger the. You are." She taunted trying to keep weapons locked long enough to give nightshade time to awake.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Miss Heny wrote:
Quinn The Fox wrote:Matthew looked daunted, but refused to swallow his pride as he let out a hiss, "I see you hide behind your magic, Keeper. You refuse to fight fairly, shows how weak your kind really is." With astonishing speed he suddenly jumped forward and slashed at her dominant arm. She may have had healing powers, but if he could incapacitate her long enough...

She chuckled, using the hammer to block the first slash as they locked weapons, "Something tells me you do all of this to make you feel bigger the. You are." She taunted trying to keep weapons locked long enough to give nightshade time to awake.

Matthew would prove to be rather skilled in swordplay, twisting his glad to where hopefully it'd force the Keeper to drop her weapon, "There is no such thing as immortal, Sweetheart, those stupid daggers can be remade. Better pray someone 'bigger than me' doesn't find you..."

Suddenly there was a noise, that same, eerie and low laughter that suggested a laugh of a forsaken and insane mind plagued by eternal agony. The mimic's serrated teeth snapped together like the chest its head was. The sticky tongue lolled out as the gangly figure slowly stood, having to hunch over to fit as it towered above them. It laughed lowly again...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:

Matthew would prove to be rather skilled in swordplay, twisting his glad to where hopefully it'd force the Keeper to drop her weapon, "There is no such thing as immortal, Sweetheart, those stupid daggers can be remade. Better pray someone 'bigger than me' doesn't find you..."

Suddenly there was a noise, that same, eerie and low laughter that suggested a laugh of a forsaken and insane mind plagued by eternal agony. The mimic's serrated teeth snapped together like the chest its head was. The sticky tongue lolled out as the gangly figure slowly stood, having to hunch over to fit as it towered above them. It laughed lowly again...
She grunted as their weapons twisted together, hers flying she gave him *hopefully* a kick where it doesn't shine before shivering at the sound she heard.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Asher moved to stand between Ellie and the taser bots, looking for anything he could use against them. A jolt of electricity would knock him out even more completely than it would the human, and he wanted to avoid that if he could. A guard had dropped his weapon in the confusion, and the android grabbed that and shot down one of the bots.
"Let me at them," Ellie said feebly.
"If I thought you could aim in your current condition, I would," he replied.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Star turned at the beeps so close, flinching when they fired the taser dart at her. Fire she was pretty much immune to, but not electricity. She jumped back, almost fast enough to get out of the way, though almost wasn't fast enough. She fell, jerking uncontrollably due to the tazer.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:52 am

The android shot the other hovering bot as quickly as he could aim. An obviously living creature might have given him pause, but disposing of dangerous robots didn't conflict with his programming in any way. He was surprised by Starr's reaction to being tased; knowing that she was a highly magical creature who could survive in a vacuum made her seem almost invincible, and seeing her effected in such a normal way by a bit of electricity was unexpected.
He looked from the more fragile human, to the vastly more valuable and enslavable dragon, and back, trying to decide who he should try to help now. He hurried to Starr, to provide defense, and hopefully move her so he could then help both her and Ellie at the same time.
He really hoped he wouldn't have to shoot anybody.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:25 am

Starr caught her breath then turned her head to take the points of the taser off so she could get up again without it. She looked to Asher and gave him a small smile "Thanks" She said as she stood then shook herself and looked to the other bots, using her magic to slice them in half from where she stood then glancing over to Heny and her battle then to Ellie and 1812 "I assume Vestia is close, or there is a shuttle?" She asked as she went over to the human so they could get her out of there.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:00 am

"Yes, it's not a long walk back to the ship," Asher replied, feeling incredibly relieved that the dragon had recovered quickly. He helped Ellie to stand, "Can you provide defense while I help Ellie to walk home? Being gassed hasn't been good for her."
"I'm fine," said the human, trying to shake off his grip. Then she whimpered as the motion made her head hurt.
Asher shook his head wearily. "My patients at the space station were never this obstinate."
"Your patients at the space station probably lost their species identity from traveling to much," she muttered, "nobody can break my will."
"We can discuss this when we get home," he told her, trying to sound understanding.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:05 am

As the bots were destroyed, Matthew suddenly turned at the small laughing and paled, and he stepped backwards. Angered, the mimic suddenly darted forward and snatched at the Captain, who began to scream. The mimic cried softly again, the terrible laughter echoing from its lips as the maw opened wide and dragged the man closer.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:15 am

Heny gritted her teeth as she spun her chain rapidly before managing to wrap it around his legs she would hope nightshade didn't have that tight of a grip as she attempted to yank him free with little harm.

If she did succeed the captain would find him self flying...flying... Flying right into a bank of sand as he was sent through a portal of sorts.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:26 pm

"Kill him!" Called Ellie, "See how he likes being suffocated!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Heny rolled her eyes, "There been enough near deaths" she stated firmly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:32 pm

"You'd feel very differently if he'd been using your life to manipulate your friend," the human retorted.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:33 pm

The Anamchara shifted back into her human form, also looking very aggravated, "You're going to let a man like that roam free? You've just let him give more of an incentive to find you again -- next time with better preparation than now!" She shook her head. "It was an unwise decision to let him live, Keeper."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:The Anamchara shifted back into her human form, also looking very aggravated, "You're going to let a man like that roam free? You've just let him give more of an incentive to find you again -- next time with better preparation than now!" She shook her head. "It was an unwise decision to let him live, Keeper."
"The planet he went to.. Trust me the people there will judge him on what he has done and he would be legally punished." She remarked firmly, old keeper habits kicking in.

It wasn't in her nature to kill, and each time she has done it she had to live with the painful guilt. She ignored Ellie while quietly picking up her weapon, "Let's go." She said simply.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:45 pm

"Shall I lead the way out, or does one of you want to blast a hole in the wall?" Asher said dryly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:48 pm

Heny would let the other decide as she silently picked up Jacob note, her stomach sinking as she know that Mat was the least of their worries now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:41 pm

"Are you all right?" Asher asked Heny."Come on, I know the way out of this ship."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:43 pm

She held the note tightly, and lied, "Yea I am... lets just go I think everyone is ready to leave this planet." She stated firmly, a far away look in her eyes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next