Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 39 Empty The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Man that's complicated. " Matt rubbed his head, yeah, that was enough to give anyone a headache. "He's got no moral high ground now though right? Because he's totally got a kid now."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 39 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Matt actually laughed. "We used to get him to keep the fire going when we ran out of fuel."

Web nodded. "Sadly that's actually true. Matt even threatened to poke me with the fire poker if I let it get too cool."

Matt grinned. "I was such a jerk!"

"was?" Web smirked back.

---

Armin came over to Ellie "What fascinating structure this gown has." He remarked, trying to work out how much was mundane trickery and how much was magic.

---

"hmm." Hewitt stared at the extended hand.

"I think sir, you are supposed to shake her hand." Amity volunteered.

"now why would I want to do that?" Hewitt protested. "We've only just met!"

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 39 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by Admin Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:33 pm

Acus chuckled and went to buy some meat pies. He really didn't plan to stay long, already he was appearing more on edge.

----

Thaila stayed with Matthew, just listening as she tiredly yawned.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"The infection has become part of us and our culture. It may be evil, but it's what brought us all together, and it's what allowed me and my sister to exist in the first place." Jason growled again, bristling as Starr neared, "The infection allowed the Pack to overcome their own weaknesses and find their strengths. It allowed them to grow and change as people, and become stronger."
"I agree, what the pack has done for your group is incredible." Starr said to Jason and smiled a little "You have created a new culture that has never existed before and have given hope to some that desperately needed that. Your Stormhowl has likely saved many lives and not just those of your own group."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:22 am

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Ellie said excitedly to Armin. "It's a dress that grows and shrinks, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it." She thought for a moment, "Well I think my second cousin tried to make something like this once but she was six and it turned out kinda not working. At all. Whereas this one totally works!"

~~
"Says the guy who's leaning on the librarian he's only known for a week," Ethan said dryly, "How is this any better than a handshake for you, Professor?" He shifted a bit again, still uncomfortable with Hewitt's proximity, but stubbornly refusing to listen to his phobias. "Hewitt's species is weird about social interaction," he explained to Sonata.

~~
"You seem in a hurry," Tala said to Acus, "Why do you not relax?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:23 am

Hewitt shot Ethan a weird look. "you really are quite ignorant aren't you?" He rolled his eyes. "Aketi reproduce by touching hands, and while my seed bearing days are well behind me, i'd still sooner not do it thank you."

--

"if it is too much for you captain, we can go somewhere quieter and still enjoy the festivities." Swarm suggested.

---

Web glanced to Thalia, she seemed bored, hmm. Or maybe just tired and not really engaged.
"Would you like to sit down or something?" He asked her kindly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:23 am

"Yeah." Acus sheepishly smiled, "That be nice." He jumped at a sudden firework.

----

"Hmm?" Thaila asked, "oh....sorry I spaced out." She said sheepishly, "sorry.. What were you asking?" She was more along the lane of being tired but was walking with Matt to keep him company. Didn't help matters he was alway a comfy pillow when she rested her head on his shoulder (lol yes all his fault)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:56 am

Matt patted Thalia's hair as she leaned into him. "You sure you're okay?"

"Perhaps we should find somewhere quiet to sit." Web suggested.

Matt nodded. "Yeah, hey, you find a chair, i'll get you a drink and some food!"

He looked to Kelli. "What's good to eat around here?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:58 am

"Yeah." She insist with a tired smiled, "I just get, worn out quicker with everything going on..." She admitted, "Please, you don't have to fuss over me honestly. I'm fine."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:05 am

Web looked to Matt and Matt looked to Web, they both nodded.

"Not gonna work man." Matt told her with a grin. "look!" He pointed "Chairs!" there was some seating set up along the edges of the various spectator areas and dotted around the square.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:27 am

Tala nodded. "We shall travel far from the crowds in seeking of peace!" She declared. "Come, in the countryside I will not need to buy a salad!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:33 am

Swarm tilted their head. "the infection, it mutates, it changes." They explained.

"Shapeshifting illness also shapeshifter?" Mourn suggested.

Swarm nodded stiffly. "in a manner of speaking we suppose. A lot of strains, variations, some man made, some natural mutations. A dangerous thing to toy with." "Powerful weapon though." "so were nuclear bombs." "doesn't mean it's worth the risk." They chattered to themselves.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:53 am

Thaila smirked deviously and playfully crossed her arms, "Your gonna have to carry me." She held this playful stubborn tone.

---

Acus chuckled, "Lead the way to your buffet." He nibbled on the meat pie, he had ordered pork not wanting to think about possbly eating chicken. That was too close to home.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:04 am

Matt made a face. "Aww man, really? If I strain my back you are totally giving me a massage." He snickered.

"I'm not convinced teasing a woman about her weight is entirely wise..." Web pointed out.

Matt laughed. "Man, you're already ganging up on me!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:05 am

"Hey, it takes two to tango with this 'weight gain." She countered with a playful huff.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:11 am

"What, you think we'll both need to carry you?" Matt seemed oblivious to the thin ice he was skating on.

Web rolled his eyes. "I'm not defending you if she smacks you in the head."

Matt grinned and hefted Thalia unceremoniously up into a princess carry.
"Sorry little one, we'll talk later, promise. Save a dance for me yeah?" He told Kelli.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:17 am

"Oh, don't worry I'll get pay back tonight." Thalia said, yelping slightly at the sudden scoop. She nestled up in his arms obviously not complaining.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:18 am

"i do NOT want to know." Web smiled.

Matt cackled.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:24 am

She grinned, "probably a good thing." Deviously thaila gave him a teasing mental imagine of tonight's "punishment".

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:28 am

Matt snickered and carried Thalia over to the chairs. "Behave, we're in public." He teased.

Web shook his head and followed. Well at least it was nice to see his brothers all happy and coupled off.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:31 am

Sawna watched Matt and Thalia and Web talk and chuckled as Matt carried his love off before looking back to Kelli again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:31 am

She huffed and stuck her tongue out. "Fine." She grinned while sitting down, relaxing.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:33 am

Miss Heny wrote:Acus chuckled, "Lead the way to your buffet." He nibbled on the meat pie, he had ordered pork not wanting to think about possbly eating chicken. That was too close to home.
Tala sniffed the air and lead the way, tail swishing happily as he walked. Oh yes, a field of wildflowers and vegetation would be nice. "Your meal smells most excellent," she informed Acus. She might be vegetarian by requirement of her biology, but she still liked the smell of meat.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:35 am

"I'll get you something to drink." Matt nodded, yes, he was gonna fuss okay?
He went to do that, leaving Web and Thalia alone.

Web looked to Thalia. "Exhausted yes?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:36 am

He nodded, "Thanks, it not that bad either. The vendor gave me this odd look when I request for grubs." He huffed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:38 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"I'll get you something to drink." Matt nodded, yes, he was gonna fuss okay?
He went to do that, leaving Web and Thalia alone.

Web looked to Thalia. "Exhausted yes?"
she tiredly nodded with a sheepish smile, "Yeah, the pregnancy is being more draining then I thought it would be." She admitted, "Then again my race has high magic, so that probably why."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:43 am

"The magic has an impact?" Web was curious. "i'm afraid biology and particularly pregnancy are not something I have much experience with." He smiled softly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:46 am

She weakily smiled, "Yea, at least what little I know. I only known another one of my species that made it through full pregnacy so I have to base what going on by her experience." Thaila sighed, "We lost a lot of biological information when it comes to pregnacies."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next