Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Nine

5 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Nine - Page 37 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Nine

Post by Admin Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Thaila winced, "I...uhm dont remember much but that maaay of been me." He said sheepishly, "Sorry.."

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Nine - Page 37 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Nine

Post by Starrnico Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:40 pm

Shane chuckled and followed her off to the planet again

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:45 pm

((Ellie and Shane go to the Beach Planet))

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:08 pm

As Asher did the splinting if he did any extra scans he would learn the female keeper was coming down with a cold...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:28 pm

Asher did scan her physical condition further than just her hand, and unhappily noticed the cold. Oh no, not another complication to make her, and any other victims it took, unpleasant!
Illnesses had struck often enough back at the space station, and Asher remembered with little fondness how bad tempered and useless everyone had become.
At least it wasn't food poisoning this time, thank goodness.

He finished setting her hand, dosed her with painkillers, and carried her back to her room so she wouldn't have a panic attack when she woke. He left her with some pain pills and a glass of water by her bed, and went to the med bay to decontaminate himself and everything Heny had come in contact with. It was probably too late to protect the others, but he had no desire to spread the virus to anyone through his own negligence.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Thaila, well thaila was minding is own business when he ran into jay, "Oh hey, sorry." He said holding wedding catalogs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Kay glared as Thalia ran into him, he looked just about ready to punch someone honestly.
He eyed the catalogues suspiciously, then just looked confused. Weddings? What? He shook his head, he didn't want to know, it was probably something stupid.
[So how bad is my brother's hangover this morning?] He asked, assuming Thalia and Matt had found one another last night.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Thaila arched a brow at Kay glare, "Pretty bad last I check, he probably sulking somewhere."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:37 pm

[Usually water.] Kay shrugged. [He has painkillers, I gave him the strong stuff to shut him up.] Thalia could probably pick up the barely restrained rage lurking below the surface there. Kay didn't just look about ready to punch someone, he felt about ready to punch someone. And judging from his face, someone had already hit him a few times.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:50 pm

"Alright...I'll leave you be then." He turned to leave.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:51 pm

[Please don't tell me you're fighting again] He wrote.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:38 pm

"No, more just upset." Thaila shrugged, "He spilled somethig. We both agree should wait on talking about."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Kay rolled his eyes. [He's only ever good at keeping secrets that actually matter. If he spilled, it's because it wasn't a big deal] He shrugged. [Instead of both sulking, go talk about it like adults for once. ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:25 pm

Thaila gritted his teeth, "Kay, I am going to say this nicely... How about you grow the fuck up for once and stay out of your brother's business like I remember you promising? I know better then to talk to him about important subjects while he is trying to sober up...unlike some." He shot him a withering glare.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Once Asher had finished decontamination, he took out his new tablet, and transferred money from his account to Mourn's, adding a note to the transfer that said, [This should cover all the components we need for your upgrade.]
It was so nice to have a computer again.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:31 am

Kay's eyes narrowed and for a second or two all hint of anything resembling intelligence disappeared. In one fluid movement he grabbed Thalia by the throat and thrust him with all his strength against a wall, growling.
Then as quickly as that outburst came, it went. The fog lifted, he let go of Thalia and hurriedly scurried off down the hall.

No apology, no explanation, he just fled.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:09 am

Thaila gasped in surprise and would of tried to kick Kay before he ran away. He gasped for air confuse fully of what happened.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:39 am

He probably would manage to actually connect, causing Kay to stumble a little as he ran off.

Kay kept his head down and didn't stop moving till he got safely to his room, where he sank to the floor as the door shut behind him, curled up and closed his eyes.
And this, this was why he always tried to take three days off around the full moon. Last time he'd managed to avoid people a lot better, this time though, he had the added stress of the previous few weeks pressing down on him. he wanted to just scream but of course he couldn't.

Of course he'd have to emerge eventually, he'd have to eat to keep his strength up, and he'd have to go sort out getting this stupid bracelet off. He glared at the thing and tried to force it off out of frustration but it wasn't going anywhere without getting cut.

All he could think of was how much he hated all of this. His illness, this experiment, the secrecy, the Family, everything. He shuddered and focused on trying to push the rage and anger and fear down, but it wasn't working.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:20 am

TIMESKIP - A FEW HOURS

Shane and Ellie would return to Vestia with many plants and seeds, which they would take to Hydroponics to hook into the system. Ellie would show Shane how to set out the many, many seeds for germination, talking to them happily as she worked.

~~
Asher would continue to hang around sickbay. He didn't want Kay to have to go on duty for any reason whatsoever today, because Kay was obviously an emotional wreck.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:37 am

Mourn would happily take off to the electronics store first, to pick up parts. He'd arranged to meet the hawk girls later.
As he returned to the ship, he figured he may as well get these things to Asher because he was the one who needed them and could hold onto them safely.

So he quite happily trotted into the medical room and smiled lopsidedly at the worried looking android.

"Got parts!" He declared, holding up the bag.

---

Kay would stay in his room, he wasn't leaving unless he had to.

---

Armin would eventually leave his room to explore a little. How often did you get welcomed aboard as a guest on a bio ship? And what a fascinating bioship she was too. This ship was enormous, he was surprised there were so few people aboard. He could imagine what a bustling floating metropolis it could be, with actual shops running, restaurants, crowds... it was eerily abandoned instead and he found that a little sad.

---

Matt would wake up eventually feeling a lot more well.. alive. He hauled himself out of the cold water, drained the bath and called out to see if anyone was still about. Finding himself alone, he shrugged, dried himself off and decided he probably should stop being a coward and go sort things out with Thalia. But first he had something else he felt obliged to do.
He checked the time, then found he was locked in. Damnit Shane. Oh well, a quick teleport solved that problem.

He went to Kay's room first, it was the full moon tonight, he did at least know that much. Which meant Kay was gonna be in a pretty terrible mood. He knocked tentatively, and took the sound of someone throwing something against the door as a sign that no, he probably shouldn't go in.

"So uh.. I take it it's a dumb question to ask how you're doing right?"

Silence.

"I just.. I wanted you to know, if you need anything, I can totally bring you lunch or whatever before I go out for the day. And uh... " He glanced around, he didn't really want to talk about this out in the hall. "Kay seriously, do you even have a plan?"

He heard the sound of feet and the door opened, Kay glared up at him.

Matt backed away, hands raised defensively. "Okay okay" He recognised that look. "Just... if I don't see you before sunset... be careful okay?"

Kay nodded. <I always am>

"I know man. It'll be okay."

Kay looked skeptical.

"I'll uh.. leave you alone then right? I should totally leave you alone."

Kay nodded.

"Okay. If you need anything, just.. well, just get me okay?"

Kay just closed the door again.

Matt sighed. Yep, stupid full moon.

He went to find Thalia.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:47 am

Asher looked up at Mourn, smiling at the feline. "Oh good. They weren't too hard to find, I hope?" he asked, getting up and coming over to have a look.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:51 am

Mourn shook his head. "Knew what I was looking for." He tilted his head. "Where grumpy medic?" He asked curiously. "sick again?" He offered the bag to Asher to pick through, and sure enough he'd gotten everything on the list exactly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:52 am

Shane helped Ellie, doing as she said and planting the seeds and getting them settled happily.

~~~
Skye and Moone were flying around outaide, waiting for Mourn to join them when he was ready.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:53 am

Thaila would be sitting in the rec room flipping through catalogs causally, he looked up at Matt with a arch brow saying nothing.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:57 am

Matt hesitated, then curiosity got the better of him and he really wanted to know what those catalogues were. He edged closer.

"So uh.. I owe you an apology and probably some grovelling but I don't really know how to do the latter... " He looked sheepish. "Will cheesy romantic gestures work?" He sounded hopeful as he found a seat nearby. Ooo they were wedding catalogs? those were a thing? He eyed them curiously.
"okay so... thing is, I didn't really tell them so much as I said something and they guessed and then I realized and swore them to secrecy. " He lowered his head. "I'm sorry man. I messed up the surprise."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:59 am

He sighed, "There no point yelling and I already got my Vengance earlier. Grovel wise you could help me plan this." He remarked, oh he had a plan alright. "There alot of things to decide."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:01 pm

Starrnico wrote:Shane helped Ellie, doing as she said and planting the seeds and getting them settled happily.
"Hopefully Kay's mood will improve when he sees what an awesome job we did," Ellie told Shane.

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Mourn shook his head. "Knew what I was looking for." He tilted his head. "Where grumpy medic?" He asked curiously. "sick again?" He offered the bag to Asher to pick through, and sure enough he'd gotten everything on the list exactly.
"He just wanted a day off, so I'm handling any emergencies," Asher said vaguely. He looked at the bag's contents, "I'm glad the stores had what we needed. I was worried we might have to wait for the next stop to get everything."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:05 pm

"Uh... plan it all?" Matt picked up a catalogue. "Man, where do you even start?"
Well this looked like an awful lot of random stuff to consider, was all this actually necessary?

---

Mourn nodded happily. "Got guy to check out back, tried to say didn't have processor because too lazy to check. HAH. Threatened him a bit, he found one." Mourn smiled broadly. Oh he liked threatening people.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next