Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

5 posters

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 12 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

You would notice the smaller ship among the giants, docked to the space port it was in search of new crew members after the last few... left suddenly.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 12 Future-spaceships-bellow-a-earth-736x459

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 12 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:38 am

Esk glared. "What will you do with me then? Hold me prisoner? " He got to his feet.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 12 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:39 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Esk glared. "What will you do with me then? Hold me prisoner? " He got to his feet.
"For a little bit then dump you on a nice island planet with limit space flight ability coloney." He shrugged.1

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:41 am

He growled, but he could tell when he was completely outgunned.
He lowered his weapon.
"At least tell me why they want you dead. You've pissed off someone pretty powerful, I won't be the last to try their luck taking you down."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:43 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:He growled, but he could tell when he was completely outgunned.
He lowered his weapon.
"At least tell me why they want you dead. You've pissed off someone pretty powerful, I won't be the last to try their luck taking you down."
"Honestly I personally have no clue, now Vicky might but I dont ask who she gonna kill next I'm just her taxi." He said with a shrug.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:51 am

Esk looked irritated, and glanced over at Luka lying on the floor. "They're tough aren't they? Satare. A lot of other species would be dead by now but nope, they cling on like parasites. " He spoke in a casual, detatched manner. Like nothing really mattered. "Well come on them, tie me up, do whatever it is you plan to do. Not like I can really argue now is it?" He sheathed his sword and held out his gloved hands.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:56 am

Dawn glanced over to the others then looked to Luka again, keeping pressure on the wound but making a bed of air below her to lift her up so she could take her to the medical bay. She had to try to save her life somehow and that's where the supplies were.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:01 am

"Oh just let her die, one less Imperium soldier's hardly a loss to the universe." He remarked.

Luka choked out as Dawn rushed her out the room "He.. he's Hexenfolke... " What the hell was one of them doing playing bounty hunter? they were meant to be a bunch of pacifists.

She winced in pain. This really wasn't how she wanted to die damnit.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:10 am

Dawn shook her head and took Luka to the medical room without further comment to start trying to save her life and get her patched up.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:15 am

Luka slipped in and out of consciousness as Dawn worked, but she'd make it. Good thing her job didn't involve much walking around or heavy lifting, she wasn't going to be doing either for a while.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:16 am

After she was done, Dawn went to wash her hands then found a seat to watch her and make sure she didn't try to get up too soon. She would wait to find out what happened with the bounty hunter guy
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:23 am

Silv would go to work, quickly stopping the bleeding.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:28 am

Acus moved Est to a cell also.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:34 am

He didn't bother to fight, what was the point? He sat in a cell and stared out at Acus. "Good luck Avian. You'll need it." He would wait till he was alone to start trying to wriggle out of his restraints. For the time being, he just sat placidly, his expression blank.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:38 am

"So tell me, who hired you?" He asked dryly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:42 am

He shrugged. "Don't ask, they don't tell. Whoever it was has a lot of credits to blow. Your charges are minor, petty things, hardly worth the money. Clearly someone's not telling us everything. The warrant's bullshit, you've done something else, and someone important wants you dead for it." He leant back against the wall and smirked. "So what was it rooster? What'd you do?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:44 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:He shrugged. "Don't ask, they don't tell. Whoever it was has a lot of credits to blow. Your charges are minor, petty things, hardly worth the money. Clearly someone's not telling us everything. The warrant's bullshit, you've done something else, and someone important wants you dead for it." He leant back against the wall and smirked. "So what was it rooster? What'd you do?"
"All we have done is smuggle meds into warzones as of late." He said simply, "If someone is pissed off about that then they can kiss my tail feathers."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:48 am

Esk shrugged. "Frankly, I don't appreciate being lied to. My boss sent me here knowing full well what I was walking into. Can't help but feel it's personal."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:52 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Esk shrugged. "Frankly, I don't appreciate being lied to. My boss sent me here knowing full well what I was walking into. Can't help but feel it's personal."
"Most people who fight us don't come out alive." He said simply.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:55 am

"Doesn't mean they won't try. " He shrugged again. "So long as you have such a price on your heads, you're gonna have to deal with being attacked and shot at wherever you go. It's bound to slow you down. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:12 am

"Obviously.." He sighed shaking his head "How bad is your wound?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:16 am

He looked bemused for a moment at the sudden care for his injury. "It'll heal." He replied flatly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:17 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:He looked bemused for a moment at the sudden care for his injury. "It'll heal." He replied flatly.
"Alright." He shrugged turning to leave he left victoria to guard.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:23 am

He sat in silence for a while, then tried to get the cyborg's attention. "Quite an eclectic crew you have. Tell me, is your little soldier gonna make it?" He didn't sound like he really cared either way.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:24 am

"Hes the captain, I'm just the pesky crew member." She shrugged. "And they both been through more."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:26 am

"Mm hmm." He fiddled with his restraints as he talked. "He said he was just your taxi. Why this ship?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:29 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"Mm hmm." He fiddled with his restraints as he talked. "He said he was just your taxi. Why this ship?"
"Trust worthy...and don't try escaping I have orders to kill." She said boredly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:31 am

He snorted. "I don't think i'm getting out of this cage without help cyborg. " He got his hands free anyway. "What am I going to do with my hands free?" He wriggled his gloved fingers and started to redress his wounded shoulder.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next