Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

3 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - Page 34 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Asher considered his words for a few seconds, glancing around the room as he thought, then looked to Kay again. "I've been thinking over everything that's happened today, and I feel like it would be wrong for me to leave Terra before the androids have been granted their freedom," he said. "I think it might be in the best interests of the children and the androids if I stay on Terra while Vestia goes on to the Imperium." He wished he could have phrased it better, but he just didn't know how. Ugh.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - Page 34 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:02 pm

---we--- ---do--- ---not--- ---know--- ---any--- ---different---- swarm pointed out.

---

Luka nodded. "Alright. I should go.. see how drunk people are yes? " She laughed, hey maybe they werent' all moping right?

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:13 pm

"Good point," James said. He shook his head, "Maybe someday if I'm feeling really reckless I'll try it, but for now, nah."

~~
"Have fun," Ethan said. He took those books Luka had returned, and went to the desk so he could start scanning them back in.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:18 pm

Swarm chittered ---there--- ---is--- ---wisdom--- ---there--- sometimes avoiding an experience you hadn't had was the wiser course of action, this was true.

---

"thank you." Luka smiled to Ethan, nodded her head and then headed to find the party.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:53 pm

James smiled at Swarm. "Wisdom, huh? That's a new one."

~~
Ethan smiled oddly at Luka, then set to work scanning the books in. Time to go back to reshelving. He was glad to have a bit more work, it meant more excuses to avoid being sociable.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Swarm chittered in amusement. ---there--- ---is--- ---always--- ---time--- ---for--- ---firsts---

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:27 pm

James laughed and stuck out his tongue at Swarm. "Someday you'll be asking me for my words of wisdom, I just know it."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:34 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Armin would happily discuss style with Kale, it was after all a passion of his. Maybe not hair, but hair was part of a whole "look" wasn't it?
Kale was happy to discuss the style wanted and would start working when they had decided on one.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:55 am

Swarm chittered. ---perhaps--- the humoured him.

---

Luka arrived at the party.

----

Armin would find somewhere to settle low on his legs so that Kale could actually cut his hair. This would probably be a bit awkward given the shape of a vavare, which might also explain why their hairstyles were fairly eccentric and asymetric.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:02 am

Given the size of a star dragon, this would of been awkward anyway. Kale would find a way though, even if he had to fly around as he worked, even though that wasn't the best way.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:51 am

Armin was patient and did his best to make this as easy as possible for the dragon.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:09 am

James looked amused. He saw Luka coming in and waved to her. "Hey Luka!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:31 pm

In time, Kale was finished and moved to sit on a table, motioning to a mirror. "See how you like it."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:26 am

Luka waved to James and came over. "hi."

Matt grinned at her and called out "want a drink!?"

Luka looked at the bottles uncertainly. "do.. you have beer?" Yeah she wasn't sure what was in those bottles, or if she trusted the guy to make anything drinkable.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:07 am

"He always has beers!" Tala called cheerily. She had wandered off to talk to someone else, but apparently overheard. "But his mixed beverages are most satisfactory." Of course, Tala's taste in drinks might be pretty different from Luka's. Tala was odd.

James looked amused.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:49 am

Luka still looked skeptical.

Matt grinned and found a bottle of beer for Luka. "Here. " He tossed it at her.

Luka wasn't really expecting to have a bottle thrown at her and fumbled to catch it, nearly dropped it and glared at Matt. "you could just HAND IT!" She protested.

Matt laughed "hey, good catch."

Luka muttered something under her breath and opened the bottle, going over to James just so she was far from Matt's trajectory.

kay glanced over and rolled his eyes at his brother.

Matt shrugged. "sorry!"

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:07 am

Tala watched Matt's antics, bemused. Strange humanoids and their ways. Huh.

"Man, who knew alcohol was so dangerous?" James joked to Luka. "Matt's keeping things fun around here though, I kinda respect that."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Luka sipped her drink. "it's not the alchohol, it's the bottles." She told James, shaking her head. "is he always like this?" to be fair she didn't really know Matt that well. Sure he always dragged everyone along to things but usually at parties he was playing music and singing, not bartending.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:13 pm

"True that. Although I do have a feeling that being slightly drunk makes people more likely to throw bottles," James said. "Yeah, he's always a little unpredictable. Fun to spend time with, good to sing and play music with. Plus he's a good janitor. I like him." They hadn't spent a ton of time together, but James considered Matt to definitely be a friend.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Luka looked a little skeptical, but she nodded. She trusted James. "How are you feeling?" She asked. He had to be a bit unhappy about Asher not being here right? and the whole, uprising. Oh... oh maybe she shouldn't have brought it up! "I.. I mean... if you want to talk about it." She added hastily.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:46 pm

James hesitated, not entirely sure what to say. "I'm okay," he said after a moment. It was kind of true, other than the worry that periodically hit him when he thought of his brother, and the fury he felt when he thought about the crap his species was still going through. "Kinda wish I could have stayed with my brother for this, but I mean, we all know I don't have the patience for the job. I'd punch someone important in the face my first day there, and that would be that."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:56 pm

Luka smiled wryly. "Maybe you'll get a chance to do that next time."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:54 pm

James smiled a little at that idea. "Here's hoping, they sure deserve it." Trying to move to a happier topic he asked, "How've things been for you lately? "
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:59 am

Luka smiled softly, glancing out at the stars. "pretty good..." She answered vuagely. "I'm going home..." She didn't sound totally happy about that though.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:11 am

"That's gotta be weird for you," James said. "I guess you'll be trying to visit your dad and maybe your brothers? They'll be so glad to hear you're okay."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Luka nodded. "i'm not sure how they'll take it all. There is... a lot to explain."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:09 pm

"Yeah, I can imagine," James said. "You're not sure how okay with the whole 'I've been chilling with aliens' thing your family will be, right?"
He smiled a little, "At least they'll be proud of you for helping to defeat the Family, I mean, those jerks were planning to enslave the entire known universe."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:20 pm

Luka shrugged, dipping her head. "yes... something like that."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next