Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Nine

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Nine - Page 40 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Nine

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ivor was pretty thankful for Tala's quiet thoughts, if her unshielded thoughts were anything like her speaking voice, he'd have had a headache already.
He nodded slowly.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Nine - Page 40 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Nine

Post by Kooshie Sat May 19, 2018 7:30 pm

"Well that's a relief, I don't want to get fined for infringing on spaceport airspace," Rhea said. She followed Skye, "Do you have a camera? Your friend, Ellie right? She mentioned she wanted photos."

~~
James fluttered his eyelashes at Matt. "Oh Matt, I love it when you say things like that." He took off his flower crown and put it on Matt, "It definitely suits you. You should wear flower crowns for all occasions, even though you're also lovely without them."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Nine - Page 40 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Nine

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat May 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Matt laughed and posed as best he could. "Maybe I should grow my hair out again then, we could braid flowers into it." he joked.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat May 19, 2018 7:34 pm

Jewel noticed that, but played for a while without saying anything about it. She was able to walk on the board to play. "Do you like this game?" She asked after a while.

~~~
"The only camera I have is my tablet. I figured I would get one in the city since she asked." Skye said with a shrug.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat May 19, 2018 7:36 pm

Ivor frowned a little. "I... don't know..." he told her honestly. "i.. have never played a board game before."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat May 19, 2018 7:39 pm

"That's a good idea," James said. He adjusted the flower crown a little, getting the angle just right, and snapped a picture of Matt. "You look lovely, but anyone can look lovelier with flower braids." He smiled at the thought. "You'd be the prettiest princess."

~~
"Good idea. Tablets are a little awkward to take pictures with," Rhea said. "We can probably find something affordable in some shop down there. You have good eyesight, right? See if you can spot a place for us."

(Another question! Do star dragon senses change along with their forms, or stay the same? I feel like I should remember this, oops)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat May 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Jewel nodded and smiled softly "Well, this one is a bit more on the difficult side than some, but I like it. It's alright to say if you don't like it or just want to try a different one."
~~~
(Yes, they basically become the other creature, which is why breathing becomes a problem if they are in a wrong environment for that species.)

Skye nodded and looked down at the stores as they came to the city so they could land when they found a likely shop. "They are, and I don't want to accidentally drop mine."

"That's right" Triton said "It wouldn't do to drop something like that from this height."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun May 20, 2018 12:04 am

(Ah, that makes sense)

Rhea laughed. "If the tablet fell it might hit someone. It would be a waste of a good tablet, at the very least." She looked around for a shop too, but her eyesight wasn't nearly as sharp as a hawk's from this range.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun May 20, 2018 4:43 am

Ivor shook his head. "I.. think I understand it." Sort of. "when.. when I have a set of three I can.. put the green things on it yes?"
He pointed to the houses.

---

Matt snickered and posed for James to take the picture. "Good thing i'm secure in my masculinity huh?" He laughed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun May 20, 2018 8:41 am

Jewel nodded and smiled "Right, those are houses, they make the rent go up on your property. When you get four houses, you can trade them for the hotel piece." She said, pointing out the rent on the card then pointing to the hotel piece.

~~~
Skye nodded then pointed. "That looks like a likely place." She said before starting to descend. She picked a place to land that was not crowded so they could walk to the store.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun May 20, 2018 9:01 am

James laughed.. "Anyone who can't handle looking pretty in a flower crown probably needs to work on their insecurities a bit. It's a flower crown, it doesn't have the power to change anyone's gender identity." He turned the tablet around so Matt could have a look at the picture. "We're lucky to be sensible men who can pick flowers without feeling threatened."

~~
Rhea followed Skye down, landing on a clear patch of sidewalk. She smiled at the people who watched in varying amounts of amazement as they landed. "That place does look good," she agreed, looking in the window.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun May 20, 2018 9:46 am

"if.. if there are no houses, what are you paying for when you land on the space? Are people just sleeping on the ground?" Ivor asked. He might have been taking all this a little too literally.

---

Matt grinned. "Nothing wrong with flowers." Ellie would probably object to them picking flowers to make crowns though, oops? best not tell her.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun May 20, 2018 9:57 am

Skye and Triton tucked their wings in at the stares and started walking to the shop with Rhea. The place Skye had picked was more of a second-hand store that dealt with electronics than a new one, but Skye liked places like this.

~~~
Jewel chuckled and shrugged "I guess so, like a camp out place. I never really thought about that before, but that could be true."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun May 20, 2018 10:25 am

James nodded in agreement. "It's nice having you as part of the family," he said, "You're like, some sort of cool flower-crown-wearing older brother or something. We are sorta vaguely technically almost brothers, right?" He wasn't sure how that worked, he'd never put a ton of thought into it.

~~
Rhea headed into the shop, looking at the electronics. She hadn't been in a place like this in a couple centuries, so she was definitely excited to look around. She got distracted from the mission momentarily, just looking at some headphones, and then at a remote. This was almost as good as flying.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun May 20, 2018 10:28 am

Ivor bought a house for one of his sets, placing it neatly on the coloured part of the square. "is.. is this correct?" He asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun May 20, 2018 10:29 am

Matt thought about it. "Yeah I mean... I suppose so. We're all family here, in some weird convoluted way or other right?" He laughed. "I don't mind calling you my bro."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun May 20, 2018 10:41 am

Jewel nodded and smiled again "Yes, if you buy another house for that set, it has to go on one of the other two properties, to keep it as even as you can."

~~~
Skye looked around the place, finding a camera first then just browsing for a little while.

~~~
Starr looked up with a frown, shaking her head a little then looking to the camera to tell Vestia what Nova had told her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun May 20, 2018 10:45 am

(Vestia's currently desynced from SD I think. Do we wanna fudge things and say they're on the same day, for simplicity?)

~~
"You're totally my bro, bro," James said. "You can be my baby bro, just like Asher is." They were both older than James, but who cared about that?

~~
Rhea looked around for a while, enjoying seeing all these things she hadn't gotten to look at in years. Finally she was satisfied. "All right, let's fly some more," she said cheerfully.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun May 20, 2018 10:55 am

(oops. I think we can or just move Vestia's time along a week. *shrugs*)

Skye chuckled and nodded, going to pay for her camera and a strap for it she had found. "Now we can go" She said happily when that was done.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun May 20, 2018 11:19 am

(I was poking around and I think it's a 3 day difference, so Armin's condition shouldn't be too different, I'm guessing. Fish, any preferences on this since Armin has his molt recovery going on?)

Rhea smiled and followed Skye back out. "We do seem to be very noticeable out here."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am

"Not many Artuvians come out here to Terra, we usually just stick to our world except for the traders. They go everywhere." Skye said with a shrug as she found a place they could take off from without hurting anyone.

Triton followed them after making a purchase of his own.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun May 20, 2018 11:38 am

(it's fine! Assume Kay and the doctor met up, checked up on Armin and he's just taking it easy till he can strap on his tanks and go back to relatively normal activity heh)
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun May 20, 2018 11:43 am

(Okay, sounds good. Yay for flexible time!)

"What, what?" Vestia asked Starr. "Oh man, that's not good."

~~
"Yeah, I guess Artuvia is the best place to be Artuvian," Rhea said. "Everything there is just designed so much better for yo--us." She followed Skye into the sky again.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 am

Starr nodded then sighed "We certainly won't 'update' any of the androids on here, but there's so many that this threatens. I asked them to do what they can for now. Can you let anyone who needs to know, know what's going on please." That would probably be all the androids and Kay, he at least needed to know Asher was walking again.

~~~
Skye chuckled softly and nodded, getting up high then taking pictures for Ellie. "It is, and we get much less stares, but then again we also are separated by type at home. Only the big cities have a mixture.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun May 20, 2018 12:13 pm

"Right, I'll notify everyone who would probably care," Vestia said. She checked over her list. Hmm. James, the other androids, and Kay were the most likely to want to know, she guessed. She notified them, briefly explaining the situation.

~~
James listened to the message from Vestia, eyes widening, and letting the daisies fall from his fingers at the news. "Oh no. This has to be a prank, right? Right?"

~~
"It does make sense that the species usually live apart, since different Artuvian species have such different needs," Rhea said. "I have to say, I liked the cities where everyone mingled together though. It's wonderful, the communities that can form when such different people work together."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun May 20, 2018 12:20 pm

"what the?" Matt frowned "Mourn can fix it right? He's a genius, he can fix everything..." Matt looked worried though. "What can we do?"

---

Kay froze when Vestia told him what was going on, his first question was [Is Asher alright?]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40