Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - Page 39 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kay looked amused at that remark. [You're probably right. And bottom bunk, because I wasn't willing to argue the point. There were about 12 of us in one room, it was fairly cramped.] Not that he'd spent many evenings IN his bunk considering. Nope, his evenings had been spent locked in an old bunker hoping like heck he wouldn't get out and nobody would find him.

---

Ivor shrugged. "I do.. don't know..." He came out into the hall and closed the door carefully behind himself. "You have animals on a ship?"

----

"If they have no choice, then they are still slaves." Armin bowed his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - Page 39 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:15 pm

"Un-Unfortunately m-my kind has a reason to be scary." Amari sighed, adjusting his tail a bit.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 pm

"They do?" Moriah asked. "There's nothing wrong with being a hemovore, it's not that scary if you don't attack people."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:11 pm

"yet, they do. Whole species was, slaves for long time. So long we don't know wh-where our home planet is..." he said shaking his head. "Bred to fight, o-or other things."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:24 pm

Moriah looked uncertain. "But you wouldn't hurt anyone. They wouldn't hurt anyone who hadn't hurt them... right/'
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:24 pm

"Same as these guys." Matt gestured vuagely toward his entourage. "They can get under stuff so keep an eye out."

----

Esk nodded. "Asher said it wasn't something non Pandorians can catch. But still, it's a magic illness effecting a magic species and who the fuck knows what it can and can't actually do right?"

----

Ivor flinched a little at Skye's gesture, he didn't much want to be touched by her.

"But still fight." Silence mused.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:28 pm

"Okay, I'll look under chairs and shelves and stuff,' Ellie said. "I wish these little guys could do the hunting, they're the perfect height for it."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:29 pm

Kooshie wrote:Moriah looked uncertain. "But you wouldn't hurt anyone. They wouldn't hurt anyone who hadn't hurt them... right/'
"N-No I won't, at least not on pur-pose." Amari said, "Only in fear or defense... B-but other may, some angry over treatment they lash out, others... they don't care."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:31 pm

"Well that's okay then, nothing to be scared of,' Moriah said. "And your father wouldn't either?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:51 pm

He shook his head no, "H-He was a fighter in the Arena, but now doctor." Amari said simply.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Moriah nodded. "Do you think I can meet him?" What? She was curious!
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:24 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:
Esk nodded. "Asher said it wasn't something non Pandorians can catch. But still, it's a magic illness effecting a magic species and who the fuck knows what it can and can't actually do right?"

----

Ivor flinched a little at Skye's gesture, he didn't much want to be touched by her.

"But still fight." Silence mused.
Kooshie wrote:"It'll be fun to find out," Asher said. "I'm looking forward to seeing the forms Danika and Kerr use too."
Dawn looked at him then down to the soup she held. How could she reply to that? "What it can do to our people is well enough known, to others, well, only the ones we've been around are really known."
~~~
Skye saw the flinch and let her hand drop back to her side. "Yes, we still fight for freedom." She agreed
~~~
Starr nodded and smiled a little. "She will be safer if she starts practicing her magic to shift though. Being able to hide is being safe."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Kooshie wrote:Moriah nodded. "Do you think I can meet him?" What? She was curious!
"Y-yeah, Vestia can tell you the room." It was clear Amari didn't have want much with him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Asher frowned. "That's a good point. blending in is an important skill in the Imperium. it'd be much better for them to pass as satare or hexenfolke, than to look like dragons." Although they might get found and microchipped, which he wasn't into either, hmm.

~~
"I might go see him then," Moriah said hesitantly. She wasn't sure though, Amari seemed so nervous about this guy.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:45 pm

"Hopefully they could hide on the cloaked shuttle if they had to." Starr said softly, dipping her head. "I know we had to send them away, but I really can't wait to get them back to us again. How's Matt?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:56 pm

Amari shrugged, this was her choice.

Marcus on the other hand was watching Shardian news some more, scribbling down notes whenever the free colonies were a subject.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:52 pm

Asher nodded. That cloaked shuttle would help, and it'd be even better to get the kids back. "I haven't talked to Matt much lately, I must admit I've been avoiding him somewhat after how upset Marcus's rescue made him," he said guiltily. "I spoke to him yesterday about Amari, but other than that, we haven't said much."

~~
Moriah followed Vestia's directions, and knocked on Marcus's door. "Hello?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Marcus looked up, surprised to hear a female voice. The older Arran got up and open the door the TV still playing, "Yes?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:32 am

Silence nodded.

Ivor looked concerned. Just what had Hytar sent them into?!

---

Esk edged a little further away. "Well that sounds.. FUN." Yeah ominous. "get better okay? I'll find James and force him to come do his damn job."

---

"Yeah these guys are terrible at searching." Matt agreed. And he couldn't really look under things. "but they try, don't you guys!?" He called back to the bots.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:56 am

Dawn nodded and went back to eating her soup. She understood his reluctance to be here, even if it meant she was by herself a lot.

~~~
Starr looked at Asher then moved to hug him gently. He was her 'son' after all. "I hope you two can work out the differences you have, even if you can't agree." She said before releasing him to sit up again.
~~~
Skye dipped her head. Had she made things worse? "We son't want to get you in danger."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:50 am

Esk hesitated, why did he feel bad about leaving Dawn alone? bah. "Try to sleep." He told her flatly. "I'll send James to check on you later." He headed for the door.

----

Ivor nodded slowly.

Silence looked thoughtful, wondering quite why Hytar had sent them here of all places. He must have had good reason. "Man smart, must believe you can protect us."

"If.. if he wanted us safe..." Ivor looked glum.

"Mother important to him, won't risk angering Mother." Silence reasoned.

Ivor nodded slowly. She probably had a point there, Silence's mother was not someone to be messed around.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:13 am

Moriah looked up at Marcus curiously. "You're Amari's father?" She asked. "I'm Moriah, I was exploring the ship, I wanted to see who the new people were here."

~~
"Maybe Mourn can program the bots to search for each other," Ellie said, "Now that would be useful." She went into a lounge and flopped down on the floor to look under a cabinet.

~~
Asher hugged her back. "I'll try to make things right with him. He's a good guy, not someone to hide from." He smiled a bit.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 am

"Yes, I am." He arched a brow in surprise at seeing someone other then asher, "I'm surprise Asher allowed anyone else on this floor." Marcus commented leaving the door as he turned off the TV. "Marcus by the way.." he added realizing he didn't say his name.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:39 am

Dawn nodded and waved to him "See you around." Even if that wasn't till she was better. She sighed and finished the soup then set the bowl down and took her pills so she could sleep some more.
~~~
Skye nodded then shrugged a little "We will do all we can to keep you safe, just like we would try to stay safe ourselves. Hiring Hytar is part of the way we are staying safe."
~~~
Starr smiled softly and nodded again. "We can fight with friends, and have different opinion, but eventually we have to come to terms with them or we will lose them."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:33 am

"Asher doesn't know I'm here, Vestia was the one who let me in," moriah said. She wasn't sure what to make of Asher getting to decide who visited this floor, it was an odd thing to hear about. "Good to meet you, Marcus. I just met your son, and I wanted to meet you as well."

~~
"Very true," Asher agreed. "You're right, it's better to talk than to hide." He looked at her, "What have you been doing lately? I've seen you and Armin talking a few times, I think?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:12 pm

"See ya Dawn..." Esk headed down the hall. "Vestia, can you tell James to get the hell back to work?"

---

Matt whistled and called, trying to coax the bots out. "Come on little guys, where are you?" This was a ridiculous distraction but it cheered him up a bit. "I dunno man, he might try to mount little guns on them and try to give them like... proper AI. I like em the way they are." Small, docile, pretty stupid. Yep, the cleaning bots were nice and simple, which meant they didn't expect anything from him.

---

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:39 pm

"I'll tell him," Vestia said to Esk.

~~
"James?" Vestia said.

James looked up from his book. "Yeah, Vestia?"

"Esk says get the hell back to work," Vestia said smugly.

"Oh yeah? Well you can tell him this," James held up a finger rudely.

"Can't, don't have fingers," Vestia snickered.

James huffed and flounced off to the med bay to find out what was going on.

~~
"James told me to tell you he held up his finger at you," Vestia told Esk.

~~
"I kind of like the idea of mini attack-bots," Ellie mused. "Like 1812, only cuter." She grinned at the thought. "Campaigning for their rights, having picket lines outside our rooms."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:40 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Asher doesn't know I'm here, Vestia was the one who let me in," moriah said. She wasn't sure what to make of Asher getting to decide who visited this floor, it was an odd thing to hear about. "Good to meet you, Marcus. I just met your son, and I wanted to meet you as well."

~~
"Very true," Asher agreed. "You're right, it's better to talk than to hide." He looked at her, "What have you been doing lately? I've seen you and Armin talking a few times, I think?"
Starr nodded and smiled a little at that. "Yes, I've been talking with Armin and whoever wants to talk to me and reading a lot. I've been trying to give people time to get used to me having this egg and getting used to being home again." She stopped at that and tilted her head a little "Vestia does feel like home to me."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next