Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

3 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 25 Empty Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Kooshie Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small, fast space yacht. The last owner named it Celestial Tiger.

Three small bedrooms (with bunks), one bathroom. Very small storage hold. combined dining/living area. Everyone's going to hate each other by the end of this road trip.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/46/08/46/small_10.jpg
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 25 Empty Re: Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:11 pm

"Yeah, you won" Rigel said then looked to Ethan, handing him some credits "Can you py the bill, I think we should get back and get her to bed"

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One - Page 25 Empty Re: Upon Celestial Tiger: Chapter One

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Ethan nodded, taking the credits. "Want me to help move her?" He asked, before going to pay the bartender.

The android woman finished cleaning up the mess.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:17 pm

"I'd rather have one of us with hands free" Rigel said softly, glancing around the bar then looking to Luka "Come on Luka, let me pick you up and I will carry you back to the ship." He said, moving her gently. He wanted her to have an arm around his shoulders then he would carry her in front of him. He knew not to make sudden moves with her this drunk.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Luka groaned but tried to get up so Rigel could actually pick her up properly. "You.. you're really strong..." She remarked drunkenly, eyes still closed. The way the world was spinning just made her feel more like throwing up and she didn't want to throw up.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Rigel chuckled at that and picked her up carefully "Yeah, you just let me know if we have to stop along the way, alright." He said and glanced to Ethan before heading for the door, keeping Luka close so she wouldn't feel like she was falling or anything.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Ethan paid while Luka and Rigel left, then headed after them, picking up his pace to catch up.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:53 pm

"You did well in there Ethan." Rigel said as he walked. He was proud of Ethan being able to stay calm and ignore the dumb badge He just hoped that android would be alright when word got out.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Luka clung to Rigel, resting her head against his chest. She felt sick, but also vindicated. She'd won, HAH. She'd showed that jerk, kid, bah, he got beaten.
She cringed, her stomach hurt.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Ethan blinked. He wasn't really sure what Rigel was commending him for. "I just paid for the booze and calculated the tip," he said. "You should probably stop at a restroom before she pukes too."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:35 pm

"m not.. not gonna p.. puke." Luka complained, trying not to.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 pm

"You were also able to hold your temper and not say anything to get yourself in trouble." Rigel commented and looked to Luka "She should be able to make it to the ship, then she can relax and we won't have to worry about any propriety rules here" He said. Yeah, it would be bad to get arrested for being in the wrong place or something dumb like that.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Ethan shrugged. "I didn't have much reason to lose my temper, they were more interested in Luka than they were in me, anyway. The benefits of traveling with an angry, six foot tall redhead." He kept pace, not offering to help again. For now, Rigel and Luka seemed to be okay.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Rigel smiled and just went to the ship without saying anything else
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Luka clung to Rigel, scared she was going to fall. Her equilibrium was all off and even with her eyes tightly shut the world was spinning slowly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Tala's ears twitched forward when she spotted her crew returning, and her nostrils flared at the smell of strong liquor. "Greetings, crew. You have been most busy," she said.

"Most, most busy," Ethan agreed dryly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:39 pm

"I would not let you fall" Rigel said softly to her as they entered the ship. He nodded to Tala and took Luka to the room he and she shared with one another.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Luka groaned, opening one eye as Rigel set her down in their room. "t.. thank you.." She mumbled, reaching out a hand to him. "You're a good man. " She was slurring terribly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:44 pm

Rigel smiled and patted her hand "Thanks, let me get you some water and a can just in case" He said, pulling away to do just that. When he came back to her, he put the glass of water on the table then placed a cloth on her forehead and a bowl beside the bed before grabbing a chair to sit beside her "I'll be here until you fall asleep."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Luka frowned a little. "Rigel?" She asked, something had been bugging her a while. "Do.. did you mean what you said back there? about.. about me?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Rigal tilted his head "I meant what I said about you, what part are you asking about?" He asked softly
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:09 pm

"You think.. that you... couldn't ask for better?" She looked up at him questioningly. "Nobody..nobody's ever been that... that positive. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Rigel smiled at her again "I flew with you, I know you are talented as a pilot and I wouldn't ever want to lose you either as a pilot or as a friend."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Luka smiled broadly, blushing. "You're too nice." She reached up a hand and stroked his face.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Rigel smiled and captured her hand gently "Am I? You are nice to say so"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Luka nodded, twining her fingers in his.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Rigel smiled and held her hand, making sure she was covered and as comfortable as he could get her "Just get some rest now Luka."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Luka nodded, laying back. "Well that makes a change from the usual." She let go of him. "No Luka, you're too young. I'm your commanding officer, i'm already married... get some sleep is new." She sighed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next