Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Seventeen

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Seventeen - Page 11 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Seventeen

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kay always tried so hard to be sensible and pragmatic. Asher had always loved that about him, and he loved it just as much now. He smiled softly. "No, you're definitely not alone in this."
He wasn't going to leave Kay to look after this little dragon alone. He'd gotten the guy into this situation, so now it was his job to do everything he could to help. Did that make him the other father here? Maybe. This was thoroughly confusing and he was going to need to think it over at some point. "If it wasn't already obvious, I'm here for you. Both of you," he said.

~~
Tala snorted weakly. "I do not like that butterfly well." She let Shane help her.

Last edited by Kooshie on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Seventeen - Page 11 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Seventeen

Post by Starrnico Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:22 pm

"It is a good thing they are as young as they are." Starr commented, watching as the babies settled where they were to sleep again.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Seventeen - Page 11 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Seventeen

Post by Kooshie Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:23 pm

James snickered. "Sure sounds like you guys have fun. Don't listen, babies! Stay innocent!"

~~
Eventually Asher did locate a teleporter. Yay!

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:30 pm

Armin bowed his head. "Apologies Miss Starr. I do not mean to offend." He looked to James. "I would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you, it is not a taboo subject for us, but I fear now is not the time or place." No, Starr didn't seem to think it was and this was her room, her boundaries had to be respected.

Luka watched the little ones sleeping, just like humanoid babies huh? eat, sleep, eat, sleep. Nothing much else.
She tentatively patted the one near her again, very gently. They were, she admitted, kinda cute.

---

Kay would cheer if he could, instead he gave Asher a thumbs up and a smile. [Not lost at all.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:33 pm

Starr chuckled and looked at the babies "You can either hold them or put them back in the incubator. " She said gently.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:35 pm

James laughed, "I may ask you sometime, man. Vavare culture is interesting stuff." He petted the youngest baby happily. He didn't wanna put her back yet.

~~
"This experience has done wonders to repair my self esteem," Asher said, amused. "That time in the Capitol was terrible for me."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:40 pm

[I think we shall have to put that one down as just a blip, your not getting lost odds are improving. ] Kay smirked at him. [Unless this time's the fluke...]

---

Armin bowed his head politely. "Thank you friend James, Interesting is I believe the kindest thing any have called it." He laughed lightly.

Luka looked at the sleeping baby, she wasn't sure about picking her up.

"May I?" Armin asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:43 pm

"Now you're hurting me," Asher said, looking at Kay tragically. They teleported to the main floor.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Kay smiled sweetly back at Asher. [I'm just the worst aren't I?]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:54 pm

"You're terrible. I should run away to save my hurt feelings," Asher said. The look on his face was affectionate though.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Kay continued to smirk. [Bad cop remember. Always, bad cop.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:58 pm

"Even with me? I thought I was special!" Asher tried to look sad.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:02 pm

[Of course you're special.] Kay smiled and reached up to stroke Asher's cheek tenderly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:07 pm

"And yet you're still mean to me," Asher said. He dropped the sad look and smiled softly at Kay.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Kay looked amused. [Says the man who keeps stealing all the pens and hiding them from me.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:16 pm

"Good point," Asher said, "we're both horrible then." They headed down the hall toward Starr's room.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:44 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:[I think we shall have to put that one down as just a blip, your not getting lost odds are improving. ] Kay smirked at him. [Unless this time's the fluke...]

---

Armin bowed his head politely. "Thank you friend James, Interesting is I believe the kindest thing any have called it." He laughed lightly.

Luka looked at the sleeping baby, she wasn't sure about picking her up.

"May I?" Armin asked.
Starr smiled and nodded at Aramin, "Go ahead" She said gently, glad the babies were generating such good attention.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:36 am

Armin tentatively crouched and managed awkwardly to pick the small girl up, cradling her gently in his arms as he rose.

---

Kay shook his head, amused, and followed Asher.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:13 am

They reached Starr's room, and Asher looked in cautiously.

James spotted Asher and smiled in greeting. "Hey big bro!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:27 am

The youngest felt Kay and chirped excitedly, moving to try to get to him.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:57 am

James held onto the little dragon to make sure she wouldn't fall. "Whoa whoa whoa, kid, take it easy. There's no rush."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:00 am

Kay looked to all the people. [Maybe we should rename this room meeting room 4] He noticed the baby, shook his head and came over to take her off James. He looked rather resigned.

Luka watched this bewildered. "well someone's got a fan." She remarked.

Armin bowed his head to Asher and Kay in greeting.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:05 am

The little one watched Kay, chirping happily when he came over to pick her up again. She had missed him and rubbed her head against him affectionately.

Starr set the sling aside and smiled, taking a seat again "She imprinted on Kay, to her, he is her parent" She explained to Luka then shrugged a little, looking back to the boy she held and the other girl Aramin held, both of whom were looking at the baby girl curiously since neither of them saw Kay as a parent
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:07 am

"Aww, that's adorable," James said. Then he paused, "Wait what?" He looked thoroughly stunned.

Asher gave James a 'don't say anything stupid' look in warning.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:12 am

Kay just shook his head and held the little girl gently while she chirpped and made a fuss. Is she like this with you? He asked Starr.

"Imprinted, like baby birds?" Luka asked. "aww she thinks you're her mother!"

Kay rolled his eyes at Luka.

"okay okay, father then." Luka tried hard not to laugh. "but.. what does that mean for the baby dragon? Will she follow him everywhere like a duckling?"

Armin bowed his head again. "You are most blessed my friend, such clear affection from such a sacred creature, you must be quite special."

Kay didn't look so sure about that.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:22 am

Starr chuckled softly and looked to James then to the babies again "No, she isn't, but these two are. It is like birds in a way. Though they can only imprint on those who have a psychic ability and magic." Sorry androids..."Kay was here for her hatching and saved her when she got stuck, so she imprinted on him, but she is also imprinted on me from 'talking' to me from inside her shell so I should be able to keep her with the other two most of the time."
Starr paused then sighed softly, looking to the baby "He is the first face she saw, so her bond to him is stronger than I originally thought." She smiled a little then. She had been sad to miss the hatching, but was glad that the baby was safe and well now. "I am going to call that first bonding, sight and psychic connection together, it makes for the stronger imprinting than the secondary one, or so it seems." So much to learn still and she thought she had been prepared.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:27 am

James smiled at Kay, "Well, better you than me I guess. You thought of any names for her yet?" He thought, "Man, so you and Starr are both her parents. That's, uh, confusing."

Asher looked like he was about ready to start shooing people out.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:32 am

"So ordinarily, on the nest, a hatchling would naturally first interact with their mother while in the egg, and she would likely be the first face they saw when they hatched." Armin reasoned.

Kay looked down at the little dragon. Great, he was Mom.
Though looking down at the infant he couldn't really feel too terrible about that. She looked so contented. He shook his head at James' question. She did need a name didn't she? Hmm.

"What about the other dragon then? The older one." Luka asked, meaning Cassie. She couldn't remember names okay? "With the Terran looking woman." Who, Luka mused, probably wasn't Terran right? because nobody seemed to be what they appeared to be around here.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next