Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 34 Empty The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Now we can find something for kids." Dawn said and moved to look around the place.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 34 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:34 am

Esk wasn't far away, he'd been heading toward Tala's location anyway.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 34 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:38 am

Tala spotted Esk before too long. "They have heard my words and are preparing a relocation project," she told Esk.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:10 pm

"They actually agreed?" Esk sounded slightly surprised. "hmm, maybe they're not as stupidly soft hearted as I thought."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:14 pm

"They were concerned for the feelings of the followers, but they realized that having the Guild sacked would do nothing for any of the refugees," Tala said, "They are terraforming an asteroid for them immediately."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Esk snorted. "oh boo hoo, the dangerous lunatics' feelings might be hurt. " He rolled his eyes. "Sounds productive though. Let's just hope it doesn't take too long. " He looked grim.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Tala nodded. "We shall hope." She headed for Vestia.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Esk glanced back at Loyalty. He didn't much want to continue the political debate with her.
He just sort of grunted vaguely and followed Tala, which for Esk, was super polite.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:43 pm

(To Vestia!)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Mandeep would be in the hospital, in the middle of a physical therapy session. Weeks under a Sha's control does a lot to people's bodies...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:12 pm

--from manifest--

Matt headed to the hospital, chatted to a nurse and was directed to Mandeep's room hopefully.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:37 pm

«Now, thumb to fingers...» The nurse gently instructed Mandeep in his own language, bobbing in encouragement as Mandeep did so, stretching his hand muscles. «Good, good...»

Mandeep looked up as Matt opened the door, and his concentration suddenly broke as he brought on a contemplative, wary look.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Matt looked appologetic and bowed his head politely. "Sorry... I can come back later if this is a bad time."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:42 am

"Ah! Mister Mattias. No, you're perfectly fine." The nurse switched to Galactic common. "We were merely practicing some muscle memory while the other nurses register for a wheelchair. I'm sure Mister Mandeep would be happy to get around while he is recovering."

Mandeep said nothing, still eyeing the newcomer with a contemplative wariness.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:57 am

Matt nodded and smiled sheepishly at Mandeep. "So uh.. Yeah hi?" He bowed his head again. "You probably worked out who I am right?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:37 am

"Vaguely. You most certainly aren't Web, and the mark..." His eyes slowly swept over the symbol that rested on both of their forearms. "... Then you are the... other, brother." He didn't call Mattias out by name, and waited.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:09 am

Matt nodded. "Matt." He smiled. "Other huh? Well I suppose it's better than being called the spare." He chuckled but tugged his sleeve a bit, wary of the eyes on the brand. "how are you feeling?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:43 am

"Matt." Mandeep repeated. It sounded less like an affirmation of a name and more like Mandeep was testing it on his tongue and deciding it's value. He moved on. "I'm... feeling better now.

"It seems I should thank you."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:57 am

Matt shrugged. "nah, you needed help. Anyone with any decency would have tried to help right?" He smiled. "I'm glad you're better. That... thing looked pretty awful"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Mandeep nodded, grimacing at the memory. His language was simple yet eloquent. It did not have any long words to it, but he strung them together seamlessly like a tailor would a zipper. "It was not as pleasant feeling. I could breathe, but... It was sticky, it was hard. It felt like... like a giant beast was pressing its hoof upon me. And the things it whispered to me in my ear..." He looked scared for a moment, before quickly shaking its head. "That is an evil creature. It knew where to strike that it would hurt me most."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Matt nodded. "It's gone now. You are strong." He didn't really know what to say to the guy. Oh there was plenty he was curious about, but he wasn't sure it was appropriate to ask. He came a little further into the room.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:34 am

Mandeep tilted his head slightly, like a curious cat watching a bird from a window. "Yes... The... kitsune?... gods are quite strange. They insist on calling them spirits. Their bodies are of two worlds. It was so odd seeing them. But they had incredible power of the mind. I suppose I should thank the one they call Chi-Ji, too."

His contemplative expression hardened a bit as he focused on Mattias. "What are you here for?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:07 am

Matt nodded. He didn't know enough about the Kitsune to really respond to that though. "me? I'm here because my crew are here. We were dropping some people off." he didn't mention Merith. "It's supposed to be safer here than anywhere else so... that's why we're here. " He frowned a little and finally worked up the courage to ask. "What'd you do to get... sent away?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Mandeep swallowed, suddenly letting off a bit of nervous, bitter, bitter laughter. "Well... Long story short, after reading around a bit and maybe getting into things I should not have gotten into, I started questioning the validity of our gods."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Matt actually smiled. "And you came to he conclusion they were all assholes?" He snickered. "I told them that to their faces. Web was pretty mortified but man.. you should have seen their faces, it was great. Worth it."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 am

Mandeep's smile failed and turned into a frown, paling slightly at Mattias' words, his voice changing to his native tongue, which only furthered his authenticity of his next words. «How brazen...» It appeared even though he questioned the gods' being... well, gods, he still seemed to hold some sort of cultural reverence that was hard to shake, even if he himself knew it was irrational to have such. It would take time, like all things.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:38 am

Matt understood that, mostly. He shrugged. "My brother called me an idiot but hey, what they gonna do? smite me?" he smiled. "You're safe from them now, from what Web's said, they can't leave... we can. You're free."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:45 am

Mandeeo hesitated. "I suppose." He finally said. "What now, though?"

"Now, you are free to move about the Capitol, as long as you stay within assistance in case something happens." Another of his nurses came in with what looking like a simple, floating chair with arm rests, and on the sides of the arm rests, two spheres that seemed to be the controls. Mandeep eyes it nervously.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next