Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 17 Empty The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Now we can find something for kids." Dawn said and moved to look around the place.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 17 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:48 pm

"wow... that's reflective." Matt laughed and tried it on, doing a twirl for them. "So you're not gonna ask me how my hospital thing went? Because I totally helped save someone's life and ... probably pretended to be my brother... not sure." He snorted.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 17 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:49 pm

"Oh. I guess we should ask about that!" Ellie laughed. "What happened, man? That sounds insane."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:50 pm

The Entropium didn't reply to that as an elven figure opened the far door, wearing the crest of the Peacekeeper regime. "Visitor for Merith Sol?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:51 pm

"Figured you would tell us soon enough" Shane teased then sobered and looked to Matt "So, how did it go, and why did you pretend to be your brother?"

~~
Starr dipped her head and turned to go to the elven figure "Yes" She said simply and smiled
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:56 pm

"Follow me." The elf creature said curtly, and turned, not waiting for an answer. She was led down several hallways and into one room. This room was connected to another room by a seating area and a pane of glass. For now the opposite room was empty.

"Merith will be there shortly." Was all the man said as he stood in the corner of the room and out of the way, silent.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:00 pm

"I didn't really, I just didn't say I wasn't him. " Matt looked coy. "I kinda figured if he was a lost outcast, seeing a... eerily familiar face would either provoke him into anger, or make him feel less abandoned. " He shook his head. "He was in a pretty bad way, whatever that sha shit is, it's nasty. It like.. consumes them, literally black gloop consuming someone. Horrible. But for whatever reason he listened to me, well.. probably because he either knew who I was, or thought he knew who I was. Either way, he's okay for now. The healers and the fox chick managed to save him so long as I kept him calm and now he's sleeping. they said they'd call when he wakes up. " Matt looked grim. "Poor guy, I mean, how much shit does one person have to go through? Being outcast was bad enough, but fate sends him to some planet where this thing that feeds on despair immediately latches on? that's just not fair."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Ellie went to hug Matt. "I'm glad you could help. That sounds awful."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:11 pm

Starr nodded and moved to take a seat to wait on Merith to arrive. She would ignore the disapproving elvan man for now at least.

~~~
"Yeah, that does sound bad" Shane agreed, frowning.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Matt hugged Ellie back. "yeah... i'm glad too. I just hope he's gonna be okay, and it doesnt turn out he's some sort of crazed psycho that was outcast for a really good reason." He shook his head, most if not all outcast were cast out for politcal reasons, not because they were dangerous criminals. Still... there was that nagging worry.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:20 pm

"Guess there's only one way to find out," Ellie said with a weak smile. "Hope he's okay, and an okay person. It'd stink if he wasn't."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:23 pm

Matt nodded. "yeah... it'll be fine." His mantra, everything was always going to be fine if Matt was to be believed. "So.. clothes yeah?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:24 pm

"Clothes. Yeah." Ellie looked around. "That mirror vest looks good on you, but Thalia might scream," she snickered.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:26 pm

Shane nodded and looked around "Yeah, clothes." Good to change topics, they were out here for a bit of fun right now
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Matt snickered and looked down. "yeah... she might be a bit... unimpressed." He took it off again. "Man, guy clothing is usually so dull though. Why can't we have pretty flowers and sparkly shit?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:33 pm

"Yeah, you need more sparkles. It'll suit you. Remember those Satare musicals? They wore sparkles and colors, and it looked great on six-and-a-half feet tall men!" Ellie nodded happily.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:36 pm

Matt laughed. "true, but those guys were about two or three times broader than I am." He may have been tall, but he really didn't have the bulk of the Satare men.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:43 pm

"Well then you just need extra confidence, which you already have," said Ellie. She handed him a pink, frilly flowered hat to try on.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Matt totally put it on and posed. "I think it needs a feather boa to really tie the look together."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Shane chuckled and moved on to look for something Matt could wear to the festival
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:52 pm

"You look good in that," Ellie said delightedly. She looked for a boa. She didn't find one, but she did find a bubblegum pink beaded scarf, which she brought over to Matt to try on.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Matt laughed and put that on. "I get the feeling these are probably some terrible colour aren't they?" He told her. He twirled.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:58 pm

"Bright pink. Is that a terrible color? Some people say it is," Ellie said with a grin. "It has its place though."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:02 pm

"not a clue." Matt laughed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Eventually the door across the room opened, and none other than Merith stepped through. There were two peacekeepers with him, each with cold, unforgiving eyes. The man himself seemed down, shackles binding his arms and pressing down on his shoulders, the metal covered in glowing runes. He looked to Starr, slightly surprised as he quietly went to go sit down.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Shane picked up a jacket and looked at it then to Matt then back to the jacket before shrugging and bringing it over for Matt to see. It looked like someone had taken a bedazzler to it, but Matt might be able to pull the look off. "There's a section over there for races with 'elbow spikes'"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Eventually the door across the room opened, and none other than Merith stepped through. There were two peacekeepers with him, each with cold, unforgiving eyes. The man himself seemed down, shackles binding his arms and pressing down on his shoulders, the metal covered in glowing runes. He looked to Starr, slightly surprised as he quietly went to go sit down.
Starr smiled at him and dipped her head in thanks to the peacekeepers before focusing on Merith again "Hello again Merith. Are you alright in here?" That sounded lame when she said it, but she did want to know if he was alright other than being locked up of course.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:36 pm

Merith seemed to force a tired smile, "As alright as one can be when in prison. How is everyone doing, though? Vanessa? Heny? The kids? Has the Guild been treating everyone alright?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next