Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Four

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Four - Page 30 Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Four

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kay pulled him further into the room, so they had a bit more privacy. He tucked the tablet away so he could use both his hands, snuggling into Asher and carefully resting one wing around him as well. Yes this was very wierd, but it was also really nice.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Four - Page 30 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Four

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:33 pm

"You know, Asher," Ellie said. "She has his papers, remember?" She looked around for an android to bother.

~~
"That would be fun to watch. We can place bets on them, see who's bitchier," James grinned, "Make money."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Four - Page 30 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Rigel nodded and looked around then to the camera Vestia, since they were otherwise alone.

~~~
"Oh, yeah. I forgot that." Shane said then looked around, picking a random android that didn't look busy to head for.

Last edited by Starrnico on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:39 pm

Matt snickered. "Now that sounds fun, You take your new foster brother, i'll take mine yeah? If Esk punches him, I owe you ten credits and you have to try to keep a straight face because I will not stop laughing. Man.. i'm the worst big brother ever aren't I?" He grinned.

---

(ahahah auto correct, i'm laughing my arse off right now Starr)

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Vestia stayed quiet because she hadn't been asked directly.

~~
"Hey, robot! What's your name?" Ellie asked the android.

~~
"Awesome. We're gonna have fun watching these guys." James smiled fondly, he liked Esk and he liked Ethan.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:06 pm

"Hey uh... vestia? Do you have a shooting range?" Luka asked awkwardly.

---

Matt snickered. "In the meantime... you're totally helping me get to the mess hall to find food. I don't trust myself not to smack my head or otherwise walk into something in this state. Eugh, wine. Remind me not to drink wine, it's baaaad."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:13 pm

"Yes I do. Floor twenty, room three hundred," Vestia said.

~~
James grinned up at Matt and offered his arm for leaning proposes. "Well you're talking to the right guy. I'm good at propping up people!" He chuckled, "No wine for you. Got it."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:16 pm

"thanks!" Luka grinned at Rigel. "Wanna go shoot stuff then?"

---

Matt leaned on James. "You make a waaaay better leaning post than Kay, he's too small, I fall over anyway." He snickered and lead the way to the mess hall.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:20 pm

"Why thank you. I'm glad to be proclaimed a suitable leaning post," James said cheerfully. "The benefits of height and metal bones."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Matt laughed. "You androids are awesome. I love you guys."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:36 pm

James grinned and looked around as the reached the mess hall. "Man, what do you eat here? The meat must be terrible quality."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:41 pm

"I have had waaaaay worse." Matt told him seriously, grabbing a plate and picking out what he could. "Thankfully I have a really shit sense of taste." He shrugged. "And smell."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:49 pm

"That would be a plus here, I've never tasted anything, and I'm kinda grossed out by that," James said. He shook his head, "Only needing electricity rocks. You should try it."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:56 pm

Matt laughed. "That'd have advantages i'm sure. But i'll stick to gross meat thanks." He managed to find some stuff to fill his plate with and found somewhere to sit. "Do you find it weird watching people eat and drink? " He asked. "Asher seems to avoid being anywhere near food."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:04 pm

"Whatever works for you, I guess," James said, flopping himself into a chair, "Organics get cool stuff like being able to survive in the wilderness." He nodded, "Oh yeah, watching people eat is so awkward. But unlike Asher, I don't mind a bit of awkward sometimes."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:07 pm

"Believe me." Matt spoke through mouthfuls. "Surviving in the wilderness is not that fun." He shrugged. "then again, we had electricity.. most of the time, unless the generators failed. " He examined a bit of meat. "I'm pretty sure this stuff is actually cat food." He shrugged and ate it anyway.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:11 pm

"Maybe not, but if you were stuck on a deserted island, you might survive. I'd power down in two days! So that's a plus of being organic." James nodded sagely. "Maybe it's meant for their cyborg," James suggested, eyeing Matt's plate with interest.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:18 pm

"Oh i'd survive, but only because i'm pretty sure I can suck the drinkable water out of seawater." Matt held up a bit of whatever it was for James to look at. "Maybe, oh well, it's edible. Beats sewer rats."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:24 pm

"That would definitely help," James said. He squinted at the food, "Can't smell it, but pretty sure you're right. Cat food." He winced, "Eeew, sewer rats."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:46 pm

"cat food beats rats any day man." Matt ate it happily, it wasn't too hard on the stomach despite looking horrible to anyone else. "you should see the stuff the Kevali eat though, now that's gross. I guess they're used to it but man... I have a strong stomach but yeah... Guess I grew up too pampered, eating actual meat and not having to resort to grinding up whatever was left. " He made a face. "by the way, painkillers kicked in. Cheers for them."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:53 pm

"Glad I'm not a kevali then," James said. "You certainly do have a healthy perspective on cat food." He grinned, "At least they have good painkillers here. That's nice."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Matt laughed. "Hey, when you're a true carnivore, you can't afford to be picky. Meat is meat, and if it's cat food or starve, i'll take cat food thanks." He tapped his nose "advantage of next to no sense of smell and very little sense of taste." He grinned. "It's great, I can form zero opinion on cakes and because i'm also colourblind, I have no thoughts on wedding colour schemes. It's driving Thalia mental. HAH."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Rigel smiled and nodded "Yeah, shooting targets can be fun too" He said and headed to find it with Luka "Thank you Vestia"

~~~
"I am known as Aaron" The android answered Ellie "How may I assist you?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Luka was trying soooo hard not to show how insanely excited she was about this. Shooting crap with Rigel? Man, who'd have thought that'd happen?
Stay cool Luka, stay cool, you'll scare him off and he'll never want to do anything with you ever again.

They made their way to the shooting range.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Rigel walked in the room, glancing to Luka on occasion along the way. He went in the room and glanced around before going to get a gun to check it out. "You want to use one of their practice ones or use handheld guns?" He asked curiously.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Luka patted her own gun holstered at her side. "I always bring my own." She laughed. "Standard issue side arm, simple, reliable. " She moved to set things up.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:15 pm

"You and Thalia must have fun with wedding plans," James said with a laugh.

~~
"Hey Aaron! How old are you? Do you like Starr? Do you have friends? None of the others really wanted to talk to me," Ellie looked interested.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:16 pm

Rigel chuckled and nodded "Yeah, that is usually the best case" He said then came to help her set up "I have to get one to keep on me soon. I don't know if we can keep the ones from here or not."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next