Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirteen

4 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirteen - Page 19 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirteen

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Probably," Asher said. "That's the consolation prize."

Last edited by Kooshie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirteen - Page 19 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirteen

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:38 pm

"Todd?!" He looked perplexed and a bit annoyed, "Why such a... common name? Why is a name needed at all?!"

The female Creator snickered at this, earning her a glare from him.

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:41 pm

"Humanoids are fond of names, they give names to all manner of things, even inanimate objects. We have known them to name weapons, small figurines, animals, even plants. It is a compulsion." Swarm nodded helpfully.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:41 pm

"You need an easy to pronounce name while you're here. Todd is a good name, you should be proud to have it," James said. He nodded sensibly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:44 pm

"Most everything has names." Skye said and tilted her head "why would you not give yourselves names?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:45 pm

"What's the point of a name? I see no meaning to it." The Creator boy scoffed, still looking perplexed. "I am not an object nor animal."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:47 pm

"So we have a way to call you when it's time for you to do your chores," James said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:47 pm

"They also liked to name their gods. The larger the pantheon, the more names. Some gods even had multiple names, long titles and honorifics. Would you prefer an honorific? We are certain we can provide several for you to chose from."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm

"Excuse me?" The boy suddenly looked taken aback at James' audacity, "Are you -mocking- me?" 'Todd' stared at the robot, as if not believing what he was hearing.

The woman Creator coughed, "Perhaps we should leave..."

"I am not going anywhere until this scrap metal apologizes for his arrogance." 'Todd,' suddenly looked very, very angry.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Swarm stepped in front of James protectively. "Do not hurt him. Androids have no gods, they do not understand." They tried to reason.

---Run-- ---James---
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:58 pm

James froze. Scrap metal. SCRAP METAL. How dare he? "Why would I apologize to you, Todd?" he snapped. He didn't move forward because Swarm was in his way, but he stood his ground.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Esk rounded the corner with a bag of chips. He paused at the raised voices, stared at the situation and decided to lean against the wall and continue to casually munch chips while watching whatever the heck chaos was about to erupt. Dinner AND a show? what a treat.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:05 pm

"Silentiu--" The booming voice of the female creator echoed through the halls frantically as she quickly tried to still the enraged Creator male.

"COERCERE!" The male's voice boomed even louder as suddenly the two magics clashed, but the confidence and rage of the male overcame the panic of the female, and soon she would find herself magically bound and silenced before being incapacitated completely.

The male calmly turned to the others nearby. "I'd find it in your best interest to do so, Scrap Metal." He repeated mockingly. His voice was darker, a bit more mature now. Not at all what should come out of a young boy.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:07 pm

James snorted. "Because you shout and have little temper tantrums sometimes? Hell no."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:08 pm

Swarm flinched, a few of them decided screw this and fled. But the majority stood their ground, losing their form to become the seething mass of insects they really were.

"Please, do not hurt these people." They pleaded.

--stand-- --down-- they spelled awkwardly to James.

*CRUNCH* Esk continued to munch chips.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:12 pm

The Creator only grew more and more angered. He looked ready to explode, when suddenly, he seemed to have a lightbulb go off. He relaxed, smiled, and chuckled deviously, "Oh... A temper tantrum, huh... Maybe I can show you... What a true temper tantrum really is." He suddenly clapped.

"How about we play a game?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:13 pm

James looked at him suspiciously. "What are you talking about?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:15 pm

"How about we don't?" Esk piped up. "I mean fun though this is to watch, you don't seem the sort of guy who plays fair. In fact honestly, you don't look like the sort of guy who's idea of a game is fun for anyone. " He sounded bored and went back to his chips.

Swarm looked panicked, or as panicked as a swarm of insects could look. "Please oh great one." they grovelled in unison. "they do not need a lesson, you need not prove your power."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:19 pm

He laughed a bit more, before the restrained Creator began to float upwards, and she looked at him, completely silenced with her eyes narrowed.

"Too late." He said boredly, "I think a few too many people on this ship need a lesson. My apologies, insects, but I'm afraid you'll be part of the game, too. Everyone on this ship will, really."

There was a flash of bright blue, and everyone on that ship would find themselves in one of the observatories, whisked away from their present pastime by magical means. Well, all except Skye, who tingled a bit before the magic feeling faded and did not work on her.

Sara yelled as she fell a bit of a distance, obviously was on her way down from a shelf. The Creator and his Creator prisoner floated effortlessly above them. He looked smug and thoughtful as he looked down at James in silence for the moment.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:24 pm

"What the hell?" Ellie yelled, staring around in bafflement. Why was she here all of a sudden?

Tala bellowed and almost decked Ellie before realizing that whoever the enemy was, it wasn't the Terran.

Asher looked seriously confused.

James glared up at Todd. "I don't know what you're planning, but fuck you."

Bianca hid under something, nose twitching frantically.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Matt yelped as he and Thalia were unceremoniously dumped into the middle of the observatory, half undressed and looking a litlte flushed.
"Uh... Hi?" Matt managed, a little too bewildered currently to take full stock of the situation.

Kay fell backwards, having been sitting previously and now having no chair beneath him. He hit the floor with a thud and stared up at the creators, eyes narrowing. He KNEW that asshole was bad news.

Esk nearly fell as the wall he was leaning on disappeared, but managed to right himself, coughing as a chip went down the wrong way. Argh.
"what the hell!?"

Armin thankfully had his mask clipped to his belt, he'd gotten into the habit of keeping it near along with his oxygen tanks just in case there was the need for a sudden evacuation. He'd been working on a garment, and appeared with a piece of sewing in his hands and an assortment of pins in his mouth.
He immediately spat them out and scrambled for his mask, panicking at the sudden change of scenery and his sudden lack of breathable air.
He got the mask on and dropped the sewing, looking up at the creators in shock and terror.

Luka looked around confused. One minute walking a corridor, next in the observatory. "What the... "

Mourn was asleep, he was always asleep. He stretched and found he was no longer in his nice comfy box. He opened one eye warily, took a moment to realise where he was and leapt to his feet spitting and hissing. "What happening!?? " He demanded loudly, going for his sword.

Swarm dissipated, terrified.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:32 pm

Skye looked around, confused "where did everyone go?"

~~~
Starr yelped and looked around herself curiously. She had no idea what had happened since she had just returned to Vestia

~~~
Shane, Moone and the chicks looked around to figure out where they were now.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Merith stared up in horror at the Creator, and suddenly quickly began to whisper, staring at Shock accusingly. "Who pissed him off? Who pissed him off? Who pissed him off? Who pissed him off? Who pissed him off?--"

"Don't look at me, dude." Shock replied, backing away slowly with his hands up, "I stay out of this god-lookin'-shit."

"This is what I talk about when I talk about there being an hierarchy with gods!" Third growled, "But no, it's because I'm mad, isn't it?!"

The Creator only smiled at the havoc as the children quickly swarmed to Sonata, who glared up at the Creator in silence.

"Kiddos. You know, I have half a mind to keep them here. Where you're going isn't exactly a place for kids, but... who will take care of them while you're gone?" He asked dully. He clapped once, and pulled his hands away. There was a ripping sound and from his hands glowed a blue tear that gaped in the absence of space -- a tear within a dimension. The hole began to stir a great wind in the room. "Welcome, Players. It seems a few people here need to learn that they aren't as mighty as they think they are. So we're all going to have some fun."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:43 pm

James started to think that maybe, just maybe, he should have shut up sooner. Oh crap.

Tala growled.

Asher glared up at the Creator, and forced himself to not reach for his gun. That would only provoke this being to greater hostility, he was sure.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Starr looked at the tear in space and tried to close it or at least give the others sone chance to get away. "Srop this, at least leave the children alone. They have done no wrong"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:46 pm

"Fuck you." Esk spat.

Matt stood up, brushing his hair out of his face and holding onto Thalia with one arm to protect what little remained of her modesty. Ahem. She looked PISSED and confused.. and kinda freaked out all at once.

"I second that." He nodded to his brother.

[What are you doing?] Kay wrote frantically.

"No want fun!" Mourn hissed, drew his gun, which was most definitely a dumb idea but he didn't much care. "You leave! No hurt friends!"

Luka pressed herself against a wall, closed her eyes and muttered to herself some mantra about fear.

Swarm tried to flee the room, not that they could get far if the whole ship was being dragged off but they didn't want to stay here if there was going to be a fight with a god. Knowledge be damned, they didn't want to be obliterated!

"W.. what is going on?!" Armin asked, picking up his fabric and handing it to Thalia to cover herself with. "Who is this being and what have we done?"

"Oh yeah, this would be James' fault." Esk told him flatly. "Though not sure I can really blame him. This guy's a prick." He glared up at the creator.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Shane moved closer to Ellie to try to help her get back from this weird thing.

Moone held the chicks close, flapping her wings against the pull of the wind
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:51 pm

"Hmm." He waved one hand gently, and Starr would find an incredible amount of pressure trying to force her against the floor. "Well, I suppose that is true. Very well. I will allow the children to remain here. I suggest you decide who stays to care for them, and quickly. Only two may stay behind, as I know very well mortals have problems caring for so many children on their own."

The rip only began to tear more, and Starr's magic was nuleld by the overpowering force of the Creator. "You defy me? Hah! I control ultimate cosmic power! Far more than you ever could, Star Dragon!"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next