Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

3 posters

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 14 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

James went into Armin's room. "Hey man, watcha working on?" he asked, seeing that Armin was sewing.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 14 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Matt looked thoughtful. "think they'd show us?" He started to laugh, remembering that damn mug. Kay had taken to drinking his morning coffee in it daily and giving Esk a smug smirk every single time. It amused him greatly when those two were bickering more like NORMAL siblings rather than Esk threatening to murder everyone.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 14 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by Kooshie Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:19 pm

"Maybe, I'm not sure." James smiled a little, "I guess we could ask if you want." He took the meatballs off the heat. "These ones aren't burnt!"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Matt cheered "gimmie one! let's see what they're like!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:30 pm

James dumped them onto a plate for Matt, and put the pan out of the way. "Tell me if they're like... edible, or whatever," he said with a laugh. All that effort for a couple of unseasoned meatballs.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Matt prodded the meatballs, picked one up, tossed it from hand to hand because it was still really hot and threw it into his mouth, which was also a stupid idea because HOT MEAT.
He forced himself to chew it.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:58 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Armin bowed his head. "I am well my friend, recovered safely and enjoying my freedom once more." He laughed lightly. "it is good to be able to walk around again."
"Good, I am glad of that." Starr said with a smile. She really was glad he was feeling better.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:59 pm

Kooshie wrote:(Okay! Then they might find James and Matt, haha)

Ellie headed with Shane into the cafeteria. She'd grab a couple boxes of sugar cereal that she liked. "I smell something cooking," she remarked.
"Or burning" Shane said and headed for the kitchen area curiously. "Um, hello guys"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Armin looked down at Luna. "would you like to get something to eat Miss Starr?"

---

"hot hot hot hot" Matt waved his hand in front of his mouth as if that would somehow make the meatball less scalding.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:27 pm

"I should before she wakes again." Starr said with a soft chuckle. She looked around at her people then back to Armin. "My people are wanting me to take a room in the first class section."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Armin bowed his head "it would.. seem appropriate miss. " He glanced back at the other dragons, uncertain how appropriate it was for him to speak so casually with her. He kept his voice low. "Do you wish to move?" He asked sincerely.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:37 pm

"If I do, I would be further from everyone, unless they all move too." Starr said with a shrug. She wasn't certain if she wanted to or not.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Armin nodded "My people would say, listen to your hearts." He chuckled. "Or.. heart in your case." How funny that most other races only had one heart. "You are wise Miss Starr, you will make the decision that is right for you." He had faith in her. He also didn't feel entirely like he should tell her what she should or shouldn't do, she was Queen of the Star Dragons, whatever she decided would be so and he knew her to be wise, just and extremely pragmatic.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Starr smiled and reached over to touch one of his legs. "Thank you. Maybe we can talk to Vestia to see how many would even want to move before I make a decision like that. For now, I will go find something to eat. If you get tired of holding Luna, just set her in the pillow nest here."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:53 pm

Armin nodded, though he was a little surprised when she touched his leg. Nice surprised, but still surprised. "I will guard her with my life." He vowed. "Enjoy your meal, do not rush back on my behalf." He had several hours of oxygen and was fairly content to play bed to the princess.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Starr smiled and stood, stretching a little since she had been in the same position for too long before heading for the door. "I will be back soon. If she wakes, her food is in that fridge beside you."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Armin nodded "Of course. Do not worry, we will be fine." He bowed his head once more and found somewhere to settle down and relax, cradling Luna oh so carefully in his arms.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:12 pm

Luna chirped and re-settled in his hands. She was happy with him.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Starr left, going to find something to eat. Sawna probably left with her to go to the cafe.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:44 pm

Armin smiled to himself and bowed his head to anyone else in the room. He'd happily make smalltalk with the other star dragons, if they'd talk to him.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:02 pm

The other dragon adults were happy to talk with Armin, though they hadn't wanted to bother him if he wasn't social. They were used to being in groups and making small talk. The fact that Starr liked him only added to them wanting to get to know him.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:31 pm

"Oh man, you okay?" James asked, looking at Matt with concern. "Shoulda warned you they were hot I guess."

"What are you guys doing?" Eliie asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:44 pm

Armin was very very polite, so if the dragons wanted to talk he would talk, answering any questions they had honestly and to the best of his ability. It wasn't just Starr he considered divine, ALL Star Dragons were by his faith's teachings. Which made him slightly uncertain about how casually he really should talk with them, but he'd do his best.

----

Matt swallowed. "It.. it's fine... " He might have slightly burned his tongue. He looked to Ellie. "Cooking!" He declared.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:55 pm

"Sorry for burning your mouth anyway," James said sheepishly. "We decided to make Matt-friendly snack foods!" He told Shane and Ellie.

"That's a GREAT idea!" Ellie said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:06 pm

"but we're really bad at cooking." Matt admitted, he sounded like he'd burned his tongue, he was speaking a little oddly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:14 pm

"Maybe start with something a bit easier, like jerky?" Shane asked curiously as he looked from one to the other then the pan they had used. "Or use a recipe book."

~~
The dragons didn't see themselves as 'divine', so they were casual and enjoyed the easy conversation with Armin. Luna would eventually wake up though and chirp for meat.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:47 pm

"Maybe we should. I don't know how to make jerky either though," James said. "Is a cookbook cheating?" It seemed cheaty to him.
He went to get Matt a glass of water.

"We should help you guys!" Ellie declared.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:29 am

Armin would find the meat in the fridge and feed Luna as much as she wanted.
He spoke fondly of Starr, telling the other dragons how they'd met, that she'd saved his life and how much he felt he owed her for this. He clearly was extremely fond of Starr, constantly pausing and correcting his wording when he felt perhaps he was too familiar. Oh dear, it was all very awkward wasn't it?

---

Matt gratefully took the water, gulping it down. "How do you make Jerky?" He asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next