Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

3 posters

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 11 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

James went into Armin's room. "Hey man, watcha working on?" he asked, seeing that Armin was sewing.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 11 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:30 pm

"Yeah, well I mean I can eat a bit of jerky or something. A whole rare steak is probably a bit uh.. messy." Matt laughed. "There aren't nearly enough meat based transportable snacks, someone should do something about that."

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 11 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:38 pm

"Ohhh, good idea," James said, laughing. "That'd be a great business idea, foods that look like omnivore snack foods but are designed for carnivores. We could get rich!"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:49 pm

"Heck yeah! like.. dried meats without all the salt and uh... like kibble but not kibble, because nobody wants to actually eat pet food." Yeah eating cat food, while totally something he could do was kinda.. just.. weird. Like, it wasn't made for people so it was a bit gross. "Man they could totally reshape cat food into like, little nuggets so they didn't look like cat food! Sell it in little bags like chips!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:06 pm

James nodded. "And you could like, take meat and blend it up and freeze it, to make something like ice cream. Or make muffins, only out of burger meat? I have no idea what any of that would be like to actually eat, but you know, it'd be different anyway."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:09 pm

"ooo frozen meat" Matt grinned. "Sounds exciting!" What culinary disasters would these two cook up?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:15 pm

"Since you don't have much of a sense of taste, it's all about texture, right?" James asked. "So the texture should be different in frozen meat, I think. Which might be a good thing?" What did he know though? He was a robot. "Cooking is totally a slumber party thing to do, I'm sure."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:22 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Kay nodded. If you are worried, I can check her over but I admit, star dragon physiology is not my something I know a lot about. Even so, she has a lot of people looking out for her. We should notice any problems, if there are any, quickly and be able to help in some way. He hoped anyway. Albinsim could be just fine aside from a little sensitivity to sun, but it could also increase the risk of other problems like vision and hearing. But little Luna would have a lot of people taking care of her, they'd notice if she had a problem, he was sure of it.

Armin smiled under his mask, settling so he was a bit more comfortable and petting Luna till she fell asleep. What a sweet little infant. Star Dragon babies were very endearing.

----

Matt laughed "Why? It's that or what, plastic or metal right? " He wheeled off down the hall toward the places Vestia mentioned. "I dunno man, maybe we shouldn't tell people about this and just keep it for us to enjoy." He grinned "our own private swanky digs!"
We can keep an eye on her. Starr said and looked over to Armin and Luna. "She's so cute like that."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:26 pm

Kooshie wrote:Ellie watched Armin and Luna for a while, cause they were adorable. She was still excited about babies though, so if there were other hatchlings in the nursery right now, she'd probably go over to them to see if they wanted to to play or something.

~~
"I mean, it's basically like killing a tree just to have something to walk on," James said. "Which I guess is normal when you grow up around trees, but it seems less normal when you spent pretty much your whole life on a space station, you know?" He nodded, "Yeahh, that's a good plan. We can be Vestia's VIPs, and nobody will ever know."
There were plenty of other babies around, though they were older than Luna, of course. They were willing to play with Ellie since they liked that.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Ellie sat down with the baby dragons, she'd probably play with them, and quietly ask the ones who were old enough to talk questions about themselves. Much though she adored Luna, she kind of preferred spending time with the older kids, who had energy to do things other than eat and sleep. It was more entertaining.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:20 am

Armin cradled Luna carefully in his arms, bowing his head to Starr.

[She seems comfortable.] Kay remarked with a faint smile. Armin looked a little overwhelmed. Poor guy.

---

Matt nodded "to the kitchens!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:54 am

"She is happy and comfortable." Starr agreed happily. She was glad so many had shown up to see Luna.

Shane went over to Ellie and the older babies to play with them too. Luna was asleep after all, so she wouldn't mind the loss of attention.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:18 am

"To the kitchens!" James cheered. "I've barely ever cooked in my life, this is sure to go well!"

~~
Ellie smiled at Shane when he came over. Everything was better with Shane, as far as she was concerned. They'd play together with the kids, probably with occasional telepathic squeeing from Ellie. Despite her earlier concerns, she thought today had turned out to be pretty great.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:44 am

Matt laughed "me either!" Hey, he didn't really NEED to cook, he could eat meat raw after all.
this was totally going to end SO well.

---

Armin seemed to have decided that being a bed was his job now, he watched Luna sleep in his arms quietly, quite content with this state of affairs.

Kay looked a bit uncertain. He nodded to Starr I'm glad everything seems to be going alright. If you need anything, yu know how to find me. He wasn't sure about staying, he didn't know what to say or do really, it was all extremely awkward
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:58 am

"That's even better then," said James. "Worst that happens, we set the kitchen on fire and Vestia sprays us with fire-extinguishing foam. I mean, I've been sprayed with that stuff before, it isn't so bad." He looked pleased with himself.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:35 pm

Starr nodded and looked to Kay. "Alright, thank you for coming by." She said gently. She wasn't mad at him or anything and she understood that it was awkward.

Shane smiled at Ellie and played with her and the babies. He was happy enough with how today had been.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:38 pm

Kay nodded. take care Starr. He left them to it.

---

Matt laughed, he'd been doused in that stuff before as well, thanks to Thalia's fire thing... it wasn't too bad all things considered.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:40 pm

James and Matt made their way down to a kitchen. "Sooo, what sort of ingredients can you eat?" James asked. "Meat, I know, but is there anything else you're okay eating, or is that it?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:41 pm

You too Starr replied with a dip of her head. She waved to Kay as he left then looked back to Luna and Armin again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:48 pm

Ellie looked at Shane. "Does it ever seem weird to you, how you thought you were human for so many years, and now you've basically been assimilated into the dragon society?" she asked. "Cause I'd find it weird." She rolled a bouncy ball across the floor for the dragon kids to chase.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:50 pm

Matt thought about that "uh.. Eggs, fish.. uh.. yeah that's about it."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:51 pm

Armin looked to starr. "Would... you like her back?" He asked tentatively.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:53 pm

"Okay," James nodded seriously. "Eggs are like, a binding agent, right? We can use them to make the meat keep its shape. And we can use, like, decorative pieces of fish to make it pretty." He had no idea what he was doing, but he was enthusiastic about it.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:00 pm

Kooshie wrote:Ellie looked at Shane. "Does it ever seem weird to you, how you thought you were human for so many years, and now you've basically been assimilated into the dragon society?" she asked. "Cause I'd find it weird." She rolled a bouncy ball across the floor for the dragon kids to chase.
"It is strange, but i try not to think about it too much." Shane answered, watching the little dragons run after the ball and swat it from one to another before it went back to Ellie.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:01 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Armin looked to starr. "Would... you like her back?" He asked tentatively.
Starr smiled and shrugged a little. "Only if you wish to go too. She is comfortable with you." She answered. She was happy just to be nearby.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Matt nodded and went along with this madness quite happily.

---

Armin bowed his head. "It is an honour to hold her and be so trusted." He gazed down at Luna affectionately.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:19 pm

Ellie reached up to ruffle Shane's hair. "It's like you have two families now. The normal one, and the cool fairytale one. I mean it's gotta be weird, but it's also sort of just awesome."

~~
James would start finding stuff in the freezer and the fridge, since he was more able-bodied than Matt right now. There were fresh eggs from Dawn's ranch even, so that was exciting. Soon he had a small pile of different meat products on the counter.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:26 pm

Matt took stock of what they had, shrugged and grabbed a few things to start mooshing them together. He had no real idea of how to cook and being unable to really do herbs or spices, it really was just going to be mooshed up balls of meat.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next