Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

3 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - Page 23 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Asher considered his words for a few seconds, glancing around the room as he thought, then looked to Kay again. "I've been thinking over everything that's happened today, and I feel like it would be wrong for me to leave Terra before the androids have been granted their freedom," he said. "I think it might be in the best interests of the children and the androids if I stay on Terra while Vestia goes on to the Imperium." He wished he could have phrased it better, but he just didn't know how. Ugh.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - Page 23 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Post by Starrnico Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Starr explained the situation to Sawna and Sawna came over to Ivor with a smile. "May I touch your arm?" She asked, curious if she could fix it for him.
(Should she be able to or not?)

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Ivor looked wary, but he let her touch him, swallowing hard as she did so.
he looked very very uncomfortable.

(I dunno, can she fix genetic damage? Like, all on her own?)

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:05 am

(shall we assume no? Sorry I think I derailed things. I'm sorry!)
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:14 am

Sawna let herself see inside his body before blinking as she came back to herself. "I am not strong enough to fix this on my own. It is possible, if I had a couple of my people here. I am sorry." She said gently.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:44 am

Ivor nodded, he hadn't really dared to hope, but it was still disappointing. "I am used to it..." He told her gently.

"Can fix people?" Silence asked, curious.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Shawna nodded and smiled. "I am Carpathian, my people don't exist in this realm, but in ours we are master's of healing and our form of magic. We use blood magic and survive on blood." She explained
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:21 pm

"wh... what do you mean?" Ivor asked, looking wary and confused. Her thoughts were... weird. Another universe? Huh...

"eat blood?" Silence tilted her head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:38 pm

"Which part are you asking about?" Sawna asked curiously then looked to Silence "Yes, I survive on blood, though I use bagged blood here."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:03 am

Silence nodded. "Taste good?" Hey what'd she know, she didn't eat meat. Her species survived on fruit and nuts and such.

Ivor said nothing, this was all a bit too alien for him.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:44 am

Sawna frowned in thought at that question before shrugging. "It is the only taste I know, so I don't have anything to compare it to." She said honestly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:54 am

"y.. you.. can't.. eat anything else?" ivor asked, unable to contain his curiosity.

Silence nodded, satisfied by that answer. "Not doctor though?" Hey, a healer in medicine seemed really useful.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:48 am

"Nothing else, no." Sawna said with a small shrug. "We don't have a need for traditional doctors, but we do have healers."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Silence tilted her head. "ship have doctors."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:28 pm

"Yes, there are doctors here." Sawna agreed.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:08 pm

"but you not doctor?" Silence asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:15 pm

"Correct, without my magic, I wouldn't be able to heal others." Sawna said with a shrug.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:56 am

"it.. m.. must be very useful..." Ivor conceded.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:11 am

"It is. I get to learn a lot about other species here as well as helping when I can. Learning and paying back the debt I feel was owed is why I came here." Sawna said
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 am

Asher and Kay would spend a while walking around Vestia, trying to, you know, not feel miserable about what was coming next. Eventually Asher needed to go talk to James though, the guy was his brother after all, and he'd promised to talk to him before leaving.

~~
James probably stuck around with Skye for a while, talking about whatever, but eventually he might leave her to her thoughts, if she didn't mind.

~~
Tala had left Vestia for a last-minute excursion to the city, now she came back, carrying a small shopping bag that looked tiny in her large hands.

~~
Ellie was chilling on one of the viewing decks, looking at the city. She was kinda excited to be on her way, but it also kinda stank to leave Terra. She loved this planet, okay?

~~
Ethan might have challenged Hewitt to another game, depending on whether the guy was getting tired or not. He didn't want to exhaust the guy, after all.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:41 am

Skye hadn't minded James' visit or his leaving when he was ready to. At least he had been a distraction for her.
~~~
Shane went to find Ellie. He knew she liked this planet, but was kind of glad to leave it now.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:16 am

Ellie heard Shane come in, and looked over to see who it was, smiling when she saw him. "Hey Shane, whassup?" she asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:06 pm

"Just looking for you. Want to hang out?" Shane asked as he walked over to her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Ellie smiled. "Sure! I was looking at Terra to memorize it before we leave, but we can do something else if you want." She knew Shane was probably a bit less fond of Terra than she was, because of his past there.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Shane smiled softly and reached for her hand "I did get something for you the other day. Want to see it?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:10 pm

Ellie looked startled, she hadn't expected Shane to say that. "You did? Yeah, I wanna see!" She was curious now, oh man.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Shane chuckled and would head to his room with her. He had a gift bag sitting beside his bed and inside it was a photo frame that had pre-recorded 'vacation area' pictures he had gotten so she could 'see' more of the planet as well as a few other small things he had picked up in the shops when he saw them and thought of her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:28 am

Matt was busying himself tidying up and thinking about how to make things up to Thalia. She might still be super pissed right? So... romantic dinner? overblown romantic gesture? hmm no, those seemed to piss her off, so maybe a small quiet romantic gesture instead.

---

Hewitt would play another game, and moan and argue about that one too.

---

Kay bid Asher a reluctant goodbye, yeah he was a bit clingy okay?

---

Silence stared at Sawna. "you were in cage too..." She tilted her head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next