Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

3 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 14 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dawn would be alright, she just got bored laying there alone and without a project to do.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 14 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Kooshie Fri May 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Moriah didn't know enough about the crew to reach any conclusions about the items she saw, and she was too polite to look in the bags without permission. Hmm. Well, she supposed they'd find out who Mourn was sharing a room with eventually.
She smiled at Mourn. "It's nice how you can feel at home pretty much anywhere. Most people don't have that skill."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 14 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Fri May 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Dawn finished her snack and looked to him again. "Are you doing alight? You haven't been by to see me in a while."

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 04, 2018 6:04 pm

Mourn shrugged. "No room of own on old ship, lots share, small ship." He looked around. "bigger this ship though."

---

"I'm fine." Esk told her, a little abruptly. He shook his head. "James is a better nurse than me, which isn't saying much. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri May 04, 2018 6:14 pm

"What was it like?" Moriah asked. "You were pirates, weren't you?" She'd heard that from James, James did exaggerate his stories of course, but there was usually some truth to them.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat May 05, 2018 5:04 am

Mourn nodded. "It not bad. New ship better, quieter, better food." He cackled.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat May 05, 2018 9:59 am

Moriah looked curious, she found the idea of pirates fascinating, although it wasn't so fun to imagine Mourn boarding people's ships to loot them and kill the crew. "Well I'm glad you're not a pirate any more," she said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat May 05, 2018 11:59 am

Mourn tilted his head. "Scared?" He asked her, grinning a little. "No worry robot, we no hurt robots. Most ship just surrender, let take what want." He laughed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat May 05, 2018 12:05 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Mourn shrugged. "No room of own on old ship, lots share, small ship." He looked around. "bigger this ship though."

---

"I'm fine." Esk told her, a little abruptly. He shook his head. "James is a better nurse than me, which isn't saying much. "
"He is a better nurse than you, but that doesn't stop friends seeing one another." Dawn said with a frown. She shook her head then sighed and got up.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat May 05, 2018 12:16 pm

Esk frowned a little. Was she upset? He was never entirely sure with Dawn, she was so hard to read. "he's better company." He told her, setting his sketchbook down on the table. Why had he been avoiding her? He hadn't really made a conscious decision to do so, just every time he thought about it he convinced himself not to. Either because he didn't want the gossip of idiots making a big deal out of it, or more often simply because the thought of going to see Dawn while she was in a bad way made him feel uncomfortable. He didn't like seeing her hurt, and he especially didn't like the confusing feelings that brought up and all the questions it raised.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat May 05, 2018 12:25 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Mourn tilted his head. "Scared?" He asked her, grinning a little. "No worry robot, we no hurt robots. Most ship just surrender, let take what want." He laughed.
Moriah shook her head. "I'm not scared of you. Just... pirates. People who fly around in ships and take things from people, and murder than if they resist. I mean it's fascinating, I love a good pirate story, but it's awfully brutal."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat May 05, 2018 12:30 pm

Mourn shrugged. "Some people deserve die." He told her cheerfully. "universe no good place, lots of bad things. Pirates least of problems."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat May 05, 2018 12:45 pm

Moriah shivered a little. "Almost nobody deserves to die. Sometimes it's the only option to protect yourself, but that doesn't mean there isn't a better way. Imprisonment, community service, something like that." She managed a smile, "Stealing is a little more justifiable though."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat May 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Mourn snorted, nope, he was absolutely certain some people just should not live.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat May 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Moriah shook her head, but didn't try to explain her point further. She was pretty sure Mourn wasn't going to be convinced by her, or probably anyone. "I'll see you later, Mourn. Tell me who your roommate is when you find out."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat May 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Mourn grinned. "bye robot" He waved
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat May 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Moriah smiled, then left Mourn and went off to Dawn's room to read.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat May 05, 2018 8:12 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Esk frowned a little. Was she upset? He was never entirely sure with Dawn, she was so hard to read. "he's better company." He told her, setting his sketchbook down on the table. Why  had he been avoiding her? He hadn't really made a conscious decision to do so, just every time he thought about it he convinced himself not to. Either because he didn't want the gossip of idiots making a big deal out of it, or more often simply because the thought of going to see Dawn while she was in a bad way made him feel uncomfortable. He didn't like seeing her hurt, and he especially didn't like the confusing feelings that brought up and all the questions it raised.
Dawn sighed again and shrugged "I'm better, I just have residual weakness from being bed-bound. Nothing is stopping you from seeing a friend but you. I will not give up on being your friend just because my mortality was shown to me. I won't let you give up on our friendship that easily either." She said before heading for the door. "I'll be around if you want to chat, or just read or watch a movie together."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon May 07, 2018 6:38 am

Esk had no idea what to say to that, he was bewildered. "it's not... it's not because you were hurt." Not really. Her being hurt had made him feel things he didn't feel comfortable admitting, but that wasn't why he'd left. Unfortunately he wasn't good at talking about his feelings, and he really didnt know WHAT he felt anyway. "I'll... see you later.." he mumbled.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 07, 2018 8:26 am

Dawn paused and looked back at him again. She had thought he hadn't wanted to see her in pain or drugged out like she had been. She nodded and turned again, heading for her room.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon May 07, 2018 10:19 am

Esk muttered to himself and went back to his chips. Other people, eugh, why'd they have to be so awkward to deal with?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 07, 2018 1:44 pm

(Timeskip to tomorrow? I'm guessing we want to play at least one more day before reaching Mars)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon May 07, 2018 4:14 pm

(sure?_)
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 07, 2018 4:19 pm

(Sure)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 07, 2018 5:06 pm

JUNE 24, 2790

They were still a day or so out from Mars, but making steady progress toward it.

~~
Asher sent Kay and James messages at some point so they knew he was alive, trying to make them sound cheerful and upbeat. He'd promised them both regular updates on the trip, so he was going to keep his promise.

Moriah went to visit him at some point the next day, they talked a while and the subject of Nova's skills came up. Moriah had an idea which hadn't occured to Asher, because he was terrible at thinking up ideas.

Moriah went looking for Nova.

~~
Asher stayed in the cargo bay, doing some emailing on his tablet.

~~
Tala was glad to be traveling again. She always did like seeing new places, and going on missions. It made her feel important. She was in the main living area now, squinting at a book she'd borrowed from the library.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon May 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Nova was in the room she had chosen, working on the transportation stones. She wouldn't mind an interruption though
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 07, 2018 10:55 pm

Moriah knocked on the door, pretty sure this was the room Nova was staying in. If it wasn't, that could be awkward, she reflected, but she was up for taking the risk. "Nova?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 08, 2018 7:11 am

Nova looked up then came over to open the door "Hello Moriah, come in. What can I do for you?" She asked curiously
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next