Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

3 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 13 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dawn would be alright, she just got bored laying there alone and without a project to do.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 13 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 03, 2018 5:41 am

Luka laughed a snorting laugh, shaking her head. "Nobody wants to share a room with that guy." She pointed out. "Dawn's nice." Even if she had questionable taste in men, but Luka wasn't about to mention that intentionally. Dawn was her friend after all.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 13 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Thu May 03, 2018 6:53 am

Kooshie wrote:"We can have another rematch sometime," Asher said. He smiled at Dawn, "You should go make sure nobody's getting in any horrible fights up there, or whatever your crew does when you aren't around. I'm sure they need you."
Dawn looked up then shrugged a little "They usually do fine without me." She said though she stood anyway. "You let us know if you want any of us for anything. It can get lonely and boring quickly."

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 03, 2018 9:54 am

Moriah laughed. "Maybe he'll get away without a roommate then. Hardly seems fair, you'd think the least scary people should be rewarded with their own rooms, but there you go." Her eyes sparked with amusement, she was joking.

~~
Asher smiled at Dawn. "Of course. Thank you Dawn."
He probably wouldn't ask for much though, he'd been struggling with the feeling that he was useless ever since the battle when he'd been paralyzed, and since the Silver Devil crew were already running this errand to Mars for him, he didn't think he'd be willing to ask for much else. It just made his pride sting a bit too much.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 03, 2018 1:25 pm

"I'll be by later." Dawn said with a smile and a wave as she got up to head for the stairs.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 03, 2018 1:51 pm

Asher waved back, then opened a book on his tablet to read. Good old Dawn, she was such a nice person. He was glad she'd decided to come along.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Luka laughed. "That WOULD be fairer, but I guess we'd get lonely then."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 03, 2018 2:59 pm

Moriah nodded. "I guess so. Well, it'll be interesting to see how the room situation sorts itself out." She smiled at Luka, "I should get going. Maybe I'll see if I can find a language learning guide, and learn Satare so I can read those books."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 03, 2018 5:08 pm

Luka smiled. "Alright. I'll see you later."

---

Esk had gotten himself a pack of chips and was sitting in the dining area, feet up on the table, sketching and eating.

---

Mourn had found somewhere with a desk to work. he didn't care who's room was who's, nor did he have any real consideration of this fact.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 03, 2018 6:07 pm

Moriah smiled and ducked out of the cockpit, leaving Luka to her piloting and her book.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 03, 2018 9:51 pm

Dawn came up and went to the galley to get a snack and a drink. Coming up that ladder still wasn't easy, though it wasn't that hard to do now either. She saw Esk and paused a moment before continuing to get her drink and snack.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 04, 2018 7:07 am

Esk glanced up. "shouldn't you still be taking it easy?" She looked a bit tired after all.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri May 04, 2018 8:36 am

Moriah saw the door to a room was open. She peered in and spotted Mourn at work. She hesitated, then curiosity got the best of her and she went into the room, moving to get into Mourn's line of sight. It was safer than nudging him, at least. Less chance of being clawed.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri May 04, 2018 12:36 pm

"I am" Dawn said, sitting down to rest as she took a drink. "I just went to play chess with Asher." That probably sounded a little defensive
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Mourn noticed the movement and looked at Moriah, taking a moment to recognise her. "robot!" he declared happily. "I work on code, see?" He pointed at the laptop screen.

---

Esk noticed the defensive tone but was a bit too oblivious to put two and two together there. He nodded. "Good. " He went back to eating.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri May 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Dawn frowned and looked down to the table to eat her snack. She wasn't sure what to do about him.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri May 04, 2018 1:03 pm

Moriah smiled. "You're not taking this trip as a vacation?" she asked him. "You could totally just relax and enjoy the stars if you wanted to." She looked at the screen curiously though, Mourn's work was pretty exciting stuff.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Esk pulled his feet off the table and sat up. Well this was awkward wasn't it? He wasn't good at small talk really, so he just sat in silence.

----

"Important." Mourn grinned. "Like challenge too. No work, this fun!" He explained what he was trying to get the code to do, to ignore the second os as much as possible and detatch the takeover of the robot code from the little voice of morality aspect. They'd still get the code telling them they shouldn't do something, but if this worked, would have the ability to ignore it if they wanted to.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri May 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Moriah listened, fascinated. "It sounds a lot like work to me, but I guess you're the one who's doing it so you know best," she said. "Those poor androids, it's too bad their code is so much more complicated to change. They're going to be thrilled when they're free though, those Laws just make you feel so... helpless. It's not fun."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Mourn nodded. "laws bad, I fix. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri May 04, 2018 2:44 pm

Moriah nodded. "So you're sharing this room with someone?" She asked, looking around. It looked rather lived in to her, by someone less chaotically minded than Mourn.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Mourn looked around "No know whos room this, had desk, I take."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri May 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Moriah covered her mouth to hide a grin. "Well, whoever normally uses this room, I hope they don't mind." The thought of someone walking in and finding out they were sharing a room with the eccentric cyborg felid was hilarious to her.

(We gotta figure out whose room this is, lol. Probably not Tala's, since she doesn't write.)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 04, 2018 3:43 pm

(ahaha yes! Maybe it's Esk's room. )

Mourn shrugged. "They no here."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri May 04, 2018 4:03 pm

(*Snort* That would work. Poor, poor Esk)

Moriah looked around, trying to see if she could spot any obvious hints as to whose room this was. "It might be dangerous to be here if it's the captain's quarters. Captains don't usually like people unexpectedly moving in, I think."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri May 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Mourn cackled, he didn't seem to care at all.

There wasn't much in this room, some bags and a couple of packs of chips and candy bars on one of the beds suggested someone was supposed to be sleeping here, someone that wasn't Mourn. They hadn't properly unpacked yet though, but the bed was rumpled as though someone had been sitting on it and there were a few bits of pieces tossed randomly onto a dresser including a tablet, a small portable medical scanner and a couple of guns.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri May 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Moriah didn't know enough about the crew to reach any conclusions about the items she saw, and she was too polite to look in the bags without permission. Hmm. Well, she supposed they'd find out who Mourn was sharing a room with eventually.
She smiled at Mourn. "It's nice how you can feel at home pretty much anywhere. Most people don't have that skill."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri May 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Dawn finished her snack and looked to him again. "Are you doing alight? You haven't been by to see me in a while."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next