Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

3 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 5 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dawn would be alright, she just got bored laying there alone and without a project to do.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 5 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:55 am

"Darn, wish you'd told me that two minutes ago," James said, turning down the heat and scraping forlornly at the pan full of slightly burnt and very dry eggs. "You're supposed to be in bed though! Go back to bed."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four - Page 5 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Four

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:14 am

Dawn took the bread, showing him how to put it in and press the button so it would cook "You were making a lot of noise and I got curious." She said then moved to sit down. "The bread will be hot when it pops up from the toaster." She warned gently then looked to the cabinets "You will need plates and a butter knife to spread butter on it if you want, or jelly." She said then looked to Silence, 'showing' her what she meant in her mind.

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:08 am

Silence folded her arms, looking haughty.

Ivor tried not to smile. "S.. she understands you." He watched the toaster, glancing sidelong at Dawn. "you're... h.. hurt?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:58 am

Dawn smiled gently then nodded. "Yeah, I got shot by some guy that wanted to rob me on the station." Dawn said, placing a hand over the bandages. "I'll be fine, but I am not supposed to be up from bed yet."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:11 am

"You said it," James grumbled, turning off the heat under the pan. "I mean don't get me wrong, I appreciate the cooking tips, but you have a hole in you, Dawn!"
He looked at the eggs he'd cooked. "Frankly, I'm not sure these are edible. Maybe we should try again."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:28 am

Dawn smiled and nodded "Best cooking tip for eggs, a little butter, low heat and they are done when they are not liquid anymore." She said then looked to the door. "I'll go back to bed in a moment.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:37 am

"S..s orry we woke you." Ivor told Dawn gently.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:03 am

James nodded. "Low heat and butter. Got it." He started trying to scrape the eggs out of the pan again, so he could start over.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:11 am

"You might want to let that one soak and get a fresh one" Dawn said, trying to control the humor in the situation from showing. She looked back to Ivor again, still smiling and shrugged "It's alright, the pain meds will have me out again soon enough." She really should get back to bed, but now she didn't want to get up from the chair.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:40 pm

"Okay, we'll try that," James said. He set the pan in the sink and ran some water in it, then got out another pan and brought it over to the stove. "Want help getting back to your room, Dawn?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Dawn sighed then nodded. "Yeah, it took more energy than I thought to come out here."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:31 pm

"Right. I'll help you get back to your room, and then I'll cook some better eggs," James decided. He went to help Dawn to her feet.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Dawn accepted his help to stand and go back to bed again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:39 pm

James took her back to her room. "Take it easy Dawn, okay? You'll heal faster if you don't overexert yourself," he lectured gently.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:13 pm

"I know, it's just boring and your noise was interesting." Dawn said as she got back in bed and laid down.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:20 pm

James smiled softly. "We'll try to be boring, then. I'm sure you'll be better soon, Dawn."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Dawn chuckled and shook her head. "Maybe you and I can do something like get me in the main room sometimes?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:24 pm

"Yeah, I think we can do that. You lying around being bored is sooo not gonna work," James agreed.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Dawn smiled, trying not to laugh again. "Sounds good" She agreed then settled back.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:37 pm

James smiled at Dawn, then returned to the kitchen to help the shifters with their breakfast.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Ivor followed instructions well, albeit a bit nervously while Silence seemed content to simply observe the whole thing.

Ivor had managed to not burn himself on toast when it had popped out of the toaster but he couldn't work out how to make it work again to toast the other slices of bread.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:07 pm

James went to help Ivor with the toast, before turning his attention to the eggs again. "Okay, let's try this, huh? How hard can it be?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:13 pm

"t.. thank you." Ivor moved away from the toaster. "I... don't know?" Yeah he'd never cooked anything.

Silence picked up an egg and studied it critically, it didn't look much like food to her.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:19 pm

James turned the burner on to the lowest temperature, and added some butter, then cracked a couple eggs in. Some shell went in too, so he fished it out with his fingers. "We're smart people, we'll figure this out."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Ivor, Silence? Dawn asked softly, reaching out for them
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Silence smirked at that comment and put the egg down.

Ivor nodded. "I... I believe you." He couldn't 'hear' Dawn over the usual din in his head.

Silence heard it though. She tilted her head and went to the door. Are you hurt? It wasn't exactly words the Shifter sent, more feelings, a sort of vague concept of a question.

Ivor watched Silence, frowning a little. "W.. what?"

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:57 pm

"No, not hurt, just wanted to ask one of you to let James know there is a cookbook in the cabinet over the stove." Dawn said, looking to the door and Silence.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next