Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 39 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little "I don't need a party." She said softly, chuckling.

~~~
Skye looked to the door then came over to open it "Mourn? What's up?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 39 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:12 am

Sawna chuckled at Ellie's words then shrugged "It is a bit more complicated than 'just cells' but I could do a little at a time, help your body to heal itself. An injury like yours you don't want it to heal too fast because it could go wrong and leave you paralyzed the rest of your life. But a slow and steady healing would be fine and not draining."

~~~
Starr smiled at him again then motioned to the room. "Alright, make yourself comfortable then. What would you like to do?"

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 39 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:14 am

"Aww, you can't cure it all at once?" Ellie looked disappointed. Darned real life limitations ruining her plans.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:19 am

Matt nodded. "okay.. if you think it's safe I trust you." The idea of being stuck in this chair forever was pretty sucky, but he liked the thought of being able to walk sooner.

---

"I admit Miss Starr, I had not thought that far ahead." Armin admitted. He found somewhere to stand.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:44 am

Sawna smiled and touched his arm, closing her eyes to see the damage and help him heal a little bit more. When she had dne what she would for now, she released him and smiled at him "How's that feel so far?" She asked gently.

~~~
Starr chuckled and went to take a seat on her bed of pillows. "Well, let's brainstorm then." She said teasingly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:13 am

Matt wriggled a little, grunting a little in pain. "I dunno, a bit better?" He couldn't really tell unfortunately. "Thanks for trying."

---

Armin chuckled and extracted a note pad and pencil from the pocket of his tunic. "Shall I take notes?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 am

Sawna smiled and nodded, patting his hand gently "We can do a little a day to help you heal properly until it's done."
~~
Starr laughed at that and shook her head a little. That had been unexpected, though once you thought about it it made sense to have paper and pen handy when you had to take measurements.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:35 am

"You okay Matt?" Ellie said worriedly. "That sounded painful."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:27 am

"It's fine, it's fine." He forced a smile. "Thanks Sawna."

--

Armin chuckled at her reaction. "I always try to be prepared." He explained, slipping the paper and pen back into his pocket.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Sawna dipped her head though she could see he was still in pain. She wished she could just heal him outright, but she didn't want to make him have to use the chair permanently.

~~~
"As do I" Starr said with a smile as she settled in "Now, what are some options? We could find something to read or make something?" She didn't much want to leave Vestia again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:29 pm

"Drink your, uh, blood drink. You'll feel better," Ellie told Matt sagely.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:40 pm

Matt smiled to Sawna. he really did appreciate her help, even if it wasn't going to be an instant fix at least she was trying.

He held up his mug. "I will!" He told Ellie. "And it's still better than that Algae!"

---

Armin nodded. "We could play another game, or find a film to watch." He suggested, wracking his brain for ideas. "We could even go for a walk if you so desired." Hey she could bring the egg right? "Have you eaten yet?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Ellie shook her head. "Algae's better than blood any day, if you're not allergic to it!"

Tala snorted.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Matt snickered.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:31 pm

The androids were nervous about their new home and new "owner", so they hid together for a long while, trying to get up their courage. Finally Tobias and Bess decided to brave the world and find Mourn.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Starr shook her head a little then sighed "No, I don't want to leave the ship, something seems to happen each time I do. I did eat breakfast earlier before talking to Asher." She wasn't even sure what time it was now.

~~~
Sawna smiled and went to get her cup of blood too.

Shane sipped his drink, watching and listening to the others talk.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Mourn was snoozing in his room, snoring lightly while slumped gracelessly over his desk.

---

Armin nodded. "I understand. Vestia has a great number of facilities on board though, there is no reason we ever have to brave the outside." yeah he wasn't going out there either, given last time he'd been on this planet he'd nearly gotten murdered by thugs.
Still, he was grateful because that's how he'd met this crew.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:17 pm

Starr smiled again and nodded. "Yes, she does and she has plenty of space to do as much walking as we want to, if we want to. How about we just do a walk around on a random deck and see what is there?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Vestia let the androids in. "Find something to nudge him with, he's deaf, so he can't hear you," she said.

Bess found something in Mourn's mess of stuff, and hesitantly poked him with it.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:47 am

Mourn woke with a start, growling and swatting at whatever had prodded him. His optic made a whirring noise as it came out of standby, his mechanical parts clicking as they started up.
It took a few seconds before he was even aware of who was in the room, he tilted his head.

"robots?"

---

Armin nodded. "As you wish Miss Starr." He held out a hand to help her up from her nest.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 am

Both androids watched Mourn, staying back in case he was annoyed with them. "We're sorry to bother you, sir," Tobias said. "We simply needed to ask you questions." His face was schooled into an awkward imitation of worry.

Bess nodded in agreement.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:40 am

Starr took his hand and smiled as she stood before finding the carrier again to bring her egg. Everyone needed to get used to this before the little one had the knowledge to understand their minds and what they said without meaning to. The last thing they needed was a ruler who felt unloved and unwanted.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:39 am

Armin bowed his head and let Starr get ready before leading the way. "Vestia, where is a good place for a quiet walk?" He asked politely.

---

Mourn looked a bit confused, he made a face at being called sir. "What you need know?" He asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:52 am

"Hmm," Vestia considered that. "Deck ninety-five is nice, it has a hallway all the way around it with big windows, so you can see the scenery really well."

~~
"We haven't yet been given work," Bess said, "The others are still trying to understand their new freedom, but well, we're not free, and we'd like a job."

Tobias nodded. "We should be doing something useful."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Starr smiled at the sugestion then looked to Armin again "You let me know before your leg gets tired, I don't want to make you limp around on it." She told him as they headed for the lift to go to deck ninety-five. "Thank you Vestia."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Mourn blinked, considering that. "What job you good at?" He asked.

---

Armin nodded. "I shall." He headed after Starr.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Bess and Tobias looked at each other uncertainly. "We've had a lot of odd jobs, we can learn whatever's needed," Bess said. "Daycare, electrical repairs, secretary work, chauffeuring, interior design..."

"I don't know interior design," Tobias added, "But one of my owners had me assist teachers at her elementary school a few times."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Starr smiled at him again, taking the lift to that floor so they could wander around it and see what there was to see.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next