Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

3 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 8 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little "I don't need a party." She said softly, chuckling.

~~~
Skye looked to the door then came over to open it "Mourn? What's up?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 8 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:48 pm

Esk shot James a middle finger and stalked off.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 8 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:52 pm

James shook his head as Esk left. Man, that guy got so grumpy sometimes. He resumed his sweeping and singing. Man, things he'd never been able to do back at the space station.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Hey," Orel looked at Skye for a long few seconds, then hurried over to her to pull her into a kiss. He just had a lot of feelings right now, okay?
Skye was surprised by the kiss, but when she realized what he was doing, she relaxed into it. She kissed him back, closing her eyes to savor it.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:43 pm

Orel didn't want to stop, but after a bit he pulled away to look at her. "Skye," he said quietly, "I'm sorry. I don't think I can leave yet."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Skye stared at him then leaned against him, just standing close for a minute in silence before she pulled back and looked to him again "I understand that." She didn't like it, but she understood. It was hard to leave your parents though they may never get to see one another again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Orel shifted his wings to put them around her. "I want to go with you, but my parents still need me, and I'm not ready to leave them just yet. Maybe at some point we can meet again."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:28 am

Esk went to find Dawn.

---

Amity resumed his regular activity, making coffee. he seemed oblivious to Sawna's absence, this was his role and he was going to do it.
He could be a very single minded little AI sometimes.

Armin was however somewhat grateful for the company and spent his time talking to the drone while he sat and embroidered things.

---

Matt had found a spot on the observation deck to watch as people down below prepped for Vestia's departure. It was kinda weird to be leaving, particularly with so many having opted to either stay or leave on their own business over the past however long they'd been here. The ship was so much quieter and dare he say it, peaceful.
He missed the kids though, not just the dragons but the spider kids too. He hoped they'd have a happy life out here, wherever they ended up.

Leaving now just felt so final. They were really going, and leaving so many behind. They'd probably never see them or this place again and that was somewhat sobering. Sure they'd said their goodbyes weeks ago, but for some reason now it just felt all the more... finished. They were leaving the guild. At last. But he couldn't really be that excited about it. Keen though he was to get underway to go get Thalia and the others, it was sad to say goodbye to this place and everyone staying behind.

---

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:57 am

Asher returned to Vestia with some last minute shopping, which he left somewhere for Vestia to organize. He went up to an observation deck to see what was happening. It happened to be the one where Matt was.
"Oh hello, Matt," he said, smiling.

~~
Ellie was in hydroponics, explaining to the plants what space was as she checked them over for the day. They didn't get it.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:21 am

Matt raised a hand in vague greeting, watching some people bustling about below. "Hey Asher." He seemed fairly subdued today.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:27 am

"I can go to a different deck if you'd prefer," Asher said. Matt looked a bit down today, maybe he needed to be alone.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:35 am

Matt shook his head, turning his chair around to face Asher. "it's fine. Just.. wierd to be finally outta here you know?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:41 am

Asher wheeled over to a spot near Matt. "I know what you mean. We've only been here a couple of months, but so much has happened. Leaving feels a bit like the end of a chapter in our lives."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 am

Matt nodded. "And I mean, I know most of the people who were going went weeks ago but actually leaving feels... like it's more final. That they're really not coming back." He sighed. "I dunno. I just wanna.. get Thalia and start clawing back some degree of normal. That'd be nice."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:01 am

"Yeah," Asher agreed softly. "I'm going to miss Heny especially, she was a bit difficult at times, but I still counted her as a friend." He nodded, "Getting our families back together and finding some peace will be nice. It's still a long way to Imperium space, but we'll get there, and we'll get the kids and Thalia back."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:02 am

Kooshie wrote:Orel shifted his wings to put them around her. "I want to go with you, but my parents still need me, and I'm not ready to leave them just yet. Maybe at some point we can meet again."
"Maybe" Skye said, leaning against him in that embrace while it lasted.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:07 am

"We'll have to hope," Orel said. "You have my phone number, right? We can contact each other when we're ready to meet up again." Assuming Skye hadn't found a cuter, more compatible hawk guy by then. Orel know that he wasn't the greatest match for her, personality-wise, which kind of stank.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:10 am

Skye nodded and smiled a little "Yeah, i have your number." She agreed then sighed.

~~
Dawn was at the ranch, how she had started thinking of the converted golf course. She was putting in the animals and making sure everything was ready and secured for travel.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 am

Esk headed that way, hesitating and staying in the doorway well away from the animals. Last thing they needed was a damn stampede because he got too close.

---

Matt nodded. "I miss the kids. I mean, they're safer wherever Sonata took them but still... they were cool kids. " Yeah he'd have totally adopted them had anyone asked him, but of course, nobody thought he was responsible enough right? bah.
He managed a weak smile. "I hope Thalia's had time to cool off. I fully expect she's gonna smack me in the head when she sees me, and i'll totally deserve it."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 am

Dawn had gotten the bees settled and the rabbits. She noticed the door open and headed over to see what was going on. When she saw Esk she smiled and headed to greet him "Hello Esk."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:27 am

Esk nodded. "So you've decided to become a farmer huh? "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:27 am

Orel smiled back, not entirely happily. "You can tell me about the adventures you have," he said.

~~
"They seemed like good kids," Asher agreed. He'd never been very comfortable around them, but that was more his nervousness than anything wrong with them. He smiled softly, "She must understand, even if she doesn't approve. She's pregnant, that's a good reason to not be allowed to fight."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:32 am

"Yeah, she's stubborn though, and she'll be mad." Matt shook his head. "I don't regret it, it was absolutely necessary, I just... hope she gets that."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:36 am

Asher nodded. "True enough. Here's hoping she'll understand." He sighed, "Kay wanted me to go to safety too. I refused, and he didn't try to force me to go, but I'm not sure what I'd do if he had. Of course," he tried for humor, "I guess that was different since I'm not pregnant."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:36 am

Dawn chuckled and shrugged "It's a good way to relax, at least now that everything is set up. Between this and actually being a doctor, I have plenty to keep me busy or distracted."
~~~
Skye nodded, moving a step back. "Yeah, if we have adventures we can talk about."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:40 am

Matt nodded. "yeah..." He shook his head. Kay's abandonment issues where a whoooole other mess. He managed a weak smile.

---

"You have an interesting definition of relaxation." Esk observed, shaking his head. "So I guess I have to start calling you Doctor Lupus now huh?" He smirked slightly, yeah, he could do that.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 am

Dawn flushed and dipped her head. Yeah, that was her name now but it was still new and he was the first to call her that. "Yeah, I guess so."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:43 am

"It'll be fun," Orel said, trying to sound positive. "We'll be pen pals."

~~
Asher decided to change the subject. "Terran space is going to feel so strange after being out here."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next