Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 2 Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I don't think either of us have eaten in a while." Prime Sara said, looking at Mirror Sara, who stood. "I-I can go get food..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:31 am

"you.. could cure him?" Matt looked shocked. "We.. we have two others, who need a cure, desperately. He's half shifter, it's not going to kill him, but they're not... you think you could save them?" He barely dared to hope. He knew Kay would want them prioritized as well.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:36 am

"Not alone. It would take at least four of our people" Andre said then shrugged and motioned to Sawna "That is the main reason she is as tired as she is, her healing was trying to cure him and heal the injuries he sustained until she put limits to it." He said then looked to Matt again "We likely could, but this is a new thing to us. It might be simpler if it had not been in place so long."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:45 am

"Can.. you look at them? I mean he's had this for almost 15 years, like more than half his life he's been infected. The girls only got bitten this afternoon, they're still incubating. If.. if you can kill the virus before it takes hold.. you'd save their lives, you'd... " He stopped himself. "sorry.. I just... I really can't stand the thought of.. we need a cure, the sooner the better." He looked around for Starr. "You need to talk to Starr when she gets back, she knows like.. everything about it. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:58 am

James looked hopeful. "Luka hates diseases, especially this one. If she could not sure from it, she'd love that."

~~
Mirror Asher looked at the technicians calculatingly. "The other version of me shot his boyfriend six times. Do you really want to put me on coffee duty?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:02 am

"Someone else is infected?" Andre asked with a frown "Take me to them and I will see if I can heal them before it takes hold of the marrow to change them"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:37 am

"Yes, please." The Saras said in unison, standing up and allowing Asher to pick them up.

~~~~~~

As Starr looked through the Captain's desk, a weak cough for attention emanated from the doorway. Mirror Third stood there, smiling kindly but looking as if he were very strained.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:43 am

Asher carried the borrowers over to the food storeroom, showing them the large refrigerator, and the shelves of nonperishable rations. "Does anything look good to you two?" he asked, "I can't offer any suggestions, because I've never eaten." He looked amused.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:47 am

"Uhm..." The Mirror Sara looked incredibly uncertain, looking around. Prime Sara sighed, "Let's just take it slow. We'll try out the new things... NOT the rations that you always eat!" She pulled her duplicate away from the servant food and towards the fridge. "How about a fruit? Maybe a vegetable. Liven your taste a bit..."

Mirror Sara almost looked pale at the thought but nodded and began to follow.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:50 am

"It's okay," Asher told mirror Sara gently. "Try a little bit, and then eat some servant food to complete the meal." He sort of made it an order, trying to help mirror Sara not freak out about this.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:53 am

Mirror Sara swallowed but nodded, meekly following Prime Sara and helped her push open the fridge door, where they proceeded to expertly climb the cold shelves. Prime Sara spotted a bright red, round food, and ran over to push it out towards the door. "How about some tomato?"

"T-Tomato...?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:56 am

Asher watched curiously. It was always interesting to see how borrowers handled environments designed for people so many times their size. "If you need any help, just ask," he said to prime Sara.
He moved to keep the fridge door open. No need for it to swing shut on them.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:59 am

"Okay... W-We can have some tomato." Mirror Sara nodded finally. Prime Sara looked up at Asher. "Thanks... Would you mind cutting a sliver? It'd be easier if you did it." She rolled the tomato out of its bag and across the shelf, grunting in the effort.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:06 am

"Of course." Asher found a knife and a cutting board, and sliced a pretty small piece off the tomato, feeling a bit strange for how much less effort he was using than they were. "Does that look about right to you?" he asked prime Sara, holding the cutting board with the tomato on it for her inspection.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:14 am

"That'll work. Thank you, Asher!" Prime Sara said cheerily, taking the piece and splitting it in two, handing one of them to Mirror Sara, who took it gingerly, staring at in, uncertain.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:40 am

Starr looked to the door at the cough and smiled "Well, hello. Can I do anything to help you?" She asked, seeing how strained he seemed.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:45 am

"You're welcome." Asher said cheerfully. He put away the tomato, then went to clean the knife and cutting board, trying to hide his discomfort at the feel of cold water against his skin. He wasn't used to the way it ran around his fingers at all, and it gave him a feeling he might describe as 'claustrophobic'. He wondered if hot water felt just as bizarre.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:47 am

Matt grabbed Andre's arm and pretty much dragged him to Ellie.
He couldn't help it, he was hopeful.
He looked around for Luka as well.

"Do you really think you can do this on your own?" He asked in a hurried babble.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:49 am

Ellie looked at Andre curiously. "Uh... Hi?" She turned to Matt, "What's up?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:51 am

Andre chuckled softly and walked with Matt then looked to Ellie "He wishes me to try to heal you with my gifts. Will you let me try?" He asked, giving a little bow to her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:53 am

"Wait, uh, heal what?" Ellie blinked. "The bite? It's totally fine and bandaged."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:54 am

"No, the infection" Andre clarified and held a hand out to her
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:56 am

"You can do that?" Squeaked Ellie. She shook her head, "No, if you can do that, you gotta heal Luka first. She's the one who's freaking out the most."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:57 am

Andre tilted his head then stood straight and looked around "Where is this Luka then?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:04 am

Matt managed to catch sight of the redhead and waved her over.

She came over looking confused. "What?"

"luka... uh.. did you tell me your name?" Matt asked Andre. "Anyway, this guy thinks he can help you with that whole infection thing, what you got to lose right?"

Luka stared at him baffled.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:14 am

"My name is Andre and my people are able to heal through magic. I would like to try t cure the infection before it sets in on you" Andre said and bowed slightly to her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:16 am

Luka stared at him. "you can DO that?"

"Worth a try right?" Matt told her.

Luka nodded warily. "I don't.. like false hope but... i've got nothing to lose." She smiled worriedly to Andre. "okay, let's try it. I mean.. it's not gonna make things worse right?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 am

"No, it will not make anything worse." Andre agreed with a smile then held out a hand to touch her arm to try to cure the infection and heal her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next