Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:42 pm

As soon as Kaylr rolled over, Merith pounced again, going to bash his head with a swift kick from the side.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:47 pm

Kaylr let him kick him, gasping out as he booted him in the head. Reeling and spitting blood he staggered to his feet, a little woozy and giggling.

"Stop please... " Gier begged.

Stellan watched in fear.

Esk folded his arms and waited to see if Merith would manage to stove this guy's head in.

Kaylr had dropped the paperweight, alas. Despite his wooziness, he grinned at Merith and morphed into his natural form with a sickening cracking and grinding of bone. He spat more blood, flexed his wings, and tilted that wierd spiked, horned head at him.

He moved, slashing with those awful claws, trying to trip Merith with his tail as spun.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:56 pm

Mirror Asher struggled to his feet, ears crackling with static. He headed toward the fight, the Laws forcing him to make sure Merith didn't kill Kaylr, even though he SO wanted Kaylr to die right now.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:01 pm

Kay nodded and would follow Starr then. Warily listening out for any signs of trouble, a little paranoid that at any moment they'd have to explain themselves. But no guards harrassed them. Clearly they just assumed they were their mirror duplicates. Kay adopted a sour expression to maintain the illusion.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:04 pm

With no magic, bound and outnumbered, Merith was quickly forced to the wall, glaring at both of them and panting. "Had your fun?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Kaylr smiled horribly, made more horrible by the way those tusks twisted his lips into a permanent monstrous snarl. He shifted back to his humanoid form and moved closer to Merith, pining him against the wall with his body and smirking up at him.

"Unfortunately for you, the robot must protect his owner. A shame, I could command him not to intervene.. but I rather like you vulnerable like this."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:19 pm

Merith narrowed his eyes at Kaylr, pressing up against the wall as much as possible to keep away from him. He glared in silence.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:21 pm

Starr led the way to Kylar's lab, ignoring the guards as her mirror self would have done.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:25 pm

Mirror Asher watched, serving with fury at his own limitations, and shaking his head to try and clear the crackling in his ears.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:28 pm

Kaylr smiled sweetly. "Such hate in your eyes. Funny, your surface thoughts are such a conflicted muddled mess. Did I hit your head too many times?" He cackled and stared into Merith's eyes. "What a fascinating mind you have Merith. Lusting after my double as well? What HAS that man got that he attracts so many? " He laughed. "Or is it his reputation that's so alluring? You know, i've never taken payment for my services... maybe I should start." He laughed. "But.. then again, I don't much like being at the command of another person. " The smirk broadened. "I like to be in charge."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:31 pm

Merith suddenly and very heavily flushed red, a mixture of humiliation and rage. This was definitely not what he had in mind, especially since he usually had a thing for hot headed red heads. "W-W-Wha -- How dare you! Get off of me!"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:33 pm

Kaylr cackled gleefully. "WHat's the matter? Would you prefer I didn't speak? Would that work for you? Absolute.. complete.. silence?" He did so, adopting a more neutral expression, very accurately imitating the image of Kay Merith had in his head.

"Yeah, definitnely gonna puke again." Esk remarked. Yeesh, what was it with Kay and random guys?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:35 pm

"I said, GET OFF!" Merith caterwauled, using all of his strength to practically throw the smaller man off of him.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:38 pm

Kaylr stumbled on his bad ankle and fell backwards once more, smiling up at Merith smugly. Oh come on He pulled himself to his feet. You don't want this body? He tilted his head. You don't want his lips on yours? Incredible how you manage to keep this from him. Is he really this dense? Or are you just that bad at flirting?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:41 pm

"S-Stop it!" Merith growled, and yet, his voice wavered, his guilt and humiliation for having such an attraction beginning to get to him. He shook his head, trying to get away from Kaylr.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:45 pm

Kaylr looked victorious, rounding on Merith once more. Poor, poor Merith. He barely even looks at you. But I do. He smiled, getting close enough to run a hand gently across Merith's cheek. Aren't you even.. just a little curious? It doesn't have to be ALL pain you know.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:48 pm

"Th-This is not okay. No." Merith shook his head, shuddering at the touch and trying to shy away again. "No," he repeated, "I-I won't do that."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:56 pm

"Why not?" Kaylr asked, speaking aloud again. Merith's discomfort amused him. "Do I repulse you that much? You could... pretend.. just ... for a little while.. " He pressed close to him again. "I wonder how he doesn't see it, why he doesn't want to... hmmm." He looked ponderous, studying Merith's face carefully. "Despite the scars, it is an attractive face. A little androgynous perhaps, but still attractive. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:58 pm

Prime Asher wasn't really processing anything at this point. He couldn't compute a plan of action, his new sense of touch was completely overwhelming, and Merith's fear was scaring him a lot.

Mirror Asher was mildly interested. He had seen this stupidity before, and was used to it.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:03 pm

Merith said nothing, only turning his head away in silence at this point. His did swallow, still incredibly uncomfortable. This was not something he was used to, nor wanted to know. A man with the face of someone he had desired was not the one he sought. There was shame in this, he knew. So, he only shook his head softly as he felt Kaylr's body heat on his front, and the cold wall to his back.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Kaylr snickered. Merith's conflict was absolutely enthralling, he delighted in every squirm, every flinch, knowing full well quite how much control he was asserting over the much stronger, much larger male.
He rose up on tiptoes, cupping Merith's chin and kissing him lightly on the lips.
"So much conflict, such guilt... I don't even need to try to listen in, it's screaming into my skull Merith. Radiating off you in waves. It's... beautiful." He kept his head close to merith's, breathing into his face as he spoke. "This, is far more effective than any physical pain I could give you isn't it? Your body will heal any wounds I inflict upon it, but you'll never look at him the same way again." He smiled gleefully to himself and pulled poor Merith into one last bloody kiss, just to punctuate his point.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:16 pm

Starr entered the room then froze, staring at the three pressed against the wall and one another. A bright flush covered her cheeks and she bowed her head, though she couldn't tear her gaze away. um. Maybe they should have knocked first?
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:18 pm

Merith found he couldn't force anything out of his mouth, his entire body freezing and trembling as their lips connected. He stood there, unable to gather the spiritual strength to fight back. Merith wondered if this is what people mean by the term 'Frozen in fear.'
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Asher watched as the princess and Kay came in. Oh no, please keep Kay out of this. Please. He tried to not panic.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Kay followed, froze and couldn't tear his eyes away from that awful sight. Merith? His duplicate? What the hell was going on?

Esk had taken to beating his head against the wall of the cell and muttering "kill me, kill me, kill me." over and over again at the squickiness of all this.

"Uh... sir.. we uh... Princess." Gier hissed. He was grossed out too, it wasn't easy or fun to watch the person you loved do this to someone else. It was icky, and uncomfortable and yeaaah.. just... shudder.

Kaylr let Merith go, turning to Starr and Kay and smiling broadly. "Ahh, Princess. " His expression faltered. "What do YOU want?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next