Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two - Page 40 Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

As soon as Kaylr rolled over, Merith pounced again, going to bash his head with a swift kick from the side.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two - Page 40 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:27 pm

"but but.. HOW?!" Steven sputtered.

Mourn grinned. "No tell you, my secret!" He cackled.

"I think he's bluffing." Will nodded.

"Challenge? I can fix your robot now, prove it." Mourn challenged.

"Uh.. no.. no thanks.. we uh.. no." Steven looked at mirror Asher warily. Eugh, no laws, that wouldn't be good for them at all.

Mourn looked at Sawna "Asked to stop reading, wouldn't stop. Did no want to remember. " He glared at the techs. "You see what Canid do, why you try to make me remember? I no want remember. Better no remember all hurt... and fear.. and pain. " He growled.

"Uh.. girl.. please... you.. you're making him mad." Steven backed away from Mourn.

"Look, we.. we're sorry okay, we were.. curious, we didn't think about it!" Will protested.

"You read files yes?" Mourn asked.

Will nodded "well.. most of it."

"then understand. Better forget! Encrypted those memories, no going back, never seeing them. No remember what they did."

"you encrypted the memories?" Steven asked. "you.. you can do that?"

Mourn nodded. "Now need forget files."

--

Matt nodded. "I'll go find him a change of clothes."

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two - Page 40 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Mirror Asher watched the two techs, amused. "You guys aren't even sure I won't hurt you now, so what difference would a bit of code make?" He looked at Mourn, fascinated. "Encrypted memories? Man, I would kill to be able to do that."

~~
"Thanks," James said, smiling slightly. "I'm sure he'll appreciate that."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:36 pm

Mourn nodded. "Other you was sad he couldn't do either. " he shrugged "Not sure how works, way brain works confusing." He laughed. "Even for me." He nodded.

---

"Yeah, definitely. He's seriously the sort to get changed in the bathroom so nobody can see him naked." Matt shook his head. "Pissed us all off so much as kids, like.. dude, there's 5 of us and one bathroom, get the hell out here." Matt found himself not quite able to laugh, too worried about his brother. "yeah.. clothes" He went to go find clothing then.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Mirror Asher snorted. "He wants to be able to encrypt himself? Ha."
He looked at the techs again. Man, it was weird how they kept not ordering him to do leave them alone. Did they not realize they could, or did they secretly like watching him?

~~
James smiled softly. "Hey Matt, it's gonna be okay. We'll get through this together. All of us."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40