Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

4 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 4 Empty Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

both esk and dawn were dumped on the station, SD had sent them infomation of which planet ti head towards to meet them.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 4 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 pm

"How much of you is even REAL?" Esk looked at her with clear disgust.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 4 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:31 pm

"Mm, not too real to be able to do this and not die." She held this devious look, and like a viper she grabbed his collar and pulled him into a well pratice french kiss.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:33 pm

He struggled, clearly utterly freaked out. Yeah, he'd never been kissed. Ever.. by anyone. He pulled away from her, staring at her in absolute shock and horror as he wiped his mouth on a sleeve.

Hytar barely suppressed a laugh. "Go eassssy on him girl, he'sss ssstill a virgin." He snickered.

Esk would glare, but he was still a little too shocked by what had happened. He just gaped at Vicky.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:33 pm

Dawn looked at the picture then nodded. "Yes, that is him." She said and tried to look at the paperwork, though she was distracted by Vicky kissing Esk.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:35 pm

Luka tried very very hard to ignore Vicky's shenanigans but even she gawped at the kissing.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:35 pm

"No wonder." Vicky snickered, eating up Esk reaction as she causally sat back in the chair, absently she rolled her neck and just to really freak him out licked her lip in a seductive manner, "You were saying?~"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:41 pm

Esk tried to pull himself together, shifting his chair a little further away as he watched her warily. "You're disgusting."

"There will be plenty of time for you two to releassse sssome tensssion once this meeting issss over. " Hytar smiled sickeningly to both of them. "Of coursssse, if you cannot wait... " He gestured to the table.

"You're equally as disgusting old man." Esk growled.

Hytar chuckled. "What'sss the problem boy? Ssshe's a perfectly attractive female. And ssshe can ssstand to touch you. Don't be ssso ungrateful."
He turned back to Dawn and Luka.

"He wassss being kept here." He indicated a map. "Though it would ssseem sssince then he'sss been sssold on here." He added another point to the map. "I don't have an owner name, they're notoriousssly ssssecretive with identities, alwaysss usssse psudonamessss. But I believe he wasss taken here." Another point on the map.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:44 pm

Vicky smirled, "Well, I do know of a lovely hotel." She purred sweetly, pulling out her vape pen to take a drawl. Man this guy was soo easy to spin!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:46 pm

Esk glared but fell silent, keeping his distance.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:57 pm

Vicky grinned, "D'aww are you scare of lil ol me?" She said sweetly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:00 pm

Dawn frowned at all of the moving sround done then sighed. "Alright, do we have any way to contact the, um, owners to buy his freedom back?" She asked, stumbling a bit at the word.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:05 pm

"potentially. We know where he issss, we jussst need an owner identity. I asssume if we head out there we'll be able to arrange a meeting in perssson. Thesssse sssslave ownerssss, they like to do busssinesss face to face. " He looked at her sternly. "Though I warn you, Pandoriansss are not cheap to purchassse, and his owner may not be willing to part with him. You will be putting yourssselvessss at risssk and while I will do my bessst to ensssure your sssafety, I cannot guarantee it. "

---

"I'm not scared of you whore." Esk spat back, but he stayed his distance.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:06 pm

Dawn shivered a little at that warning, looking down at the paperwork then back up to him again. "I have to try to save him. I cannot leave him there."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:07 pm

"Ouch." She chuckled, "Coming from a virgin..pitiful attemptive jab." She seriously wasn't remotely phased, "Though..on second though that sorta a turn on." She sweetly grinned and in a flirty manner cocked her head at him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:16 pm

Esk glowered at her, trying valiantly to hide the terror in his eyes.
"Keep your hands off me harlot."

Hytar nodded to Dawn. "I underssstand. " He produced a neatly written contract. "Thessse are my termssss, if you agree, we can be underway come morning."

"Read it very carefully!" Esk warned Dawn. "Especially the small print!"

Hytar snickered. "Ahh, he thinkssss he knowsss me sssso well. No sssneaky claussses thisss time, not when ssslaversss are involved. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:18 pm

She grinned, "Hey I like my prey willing, unlike some" she giggled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:23 pm

"What are you insinuating?" Esk honestly wasn't following this very well.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:24 pm

"Mm, if you were with one of my coworkers they would of if they could have you up against that wall going at it. I on the other hand enjoy the hunt." She commented.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:25 pm

Dawn raised an eyebrow towards Esk then Hytar before focusing on reading the contract
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:35 pm

"Stay away from me."

Hytar chuckled and leaned over to remark. "Poor boy'ssss terrified. I don't think he can handle a real woman."

"Shut it old man, not everyone is as sick and peverted as you."

"He'sss bitter becausssse he'sss never felt the touch of a woman, not even a hug from hisss dear mother."

Esk drew his gun. "I warned you about mentioning her again!"

"Oh child, relax. You're making a fool of yourssself."

"We are supposed to be trying to find this uncle for Dawn, not discussing my sex life!"

"Or lack thereof." Hytar remarked cooly.

"And who's fault is that? Had you not taken advantage of a desperate woman I wouldn't be here you asshole!"

Hytar snorted. "advantage? My boy, ssshe made a deal. You really think ssshe had much to offer in trade out there in the woodsss? How do you think ssshe EVER managed to get you and your sssiblingsss the thingsss they needed? With her marveloussss trading prowesssss? Don't be ssstupid child. Sssshe was young and attractive and sssshe knew that wasss her greatessst assset. And ssshe got what ssshe wanted from the arrangement. You were sssimply an unfortunate sssnag. "

Luka looked to Dawn and whispered. "I don't trust these people, are you sure this is wise?"

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:39 pm

Dawn blushed and looked strictly at the contract instead of either male. She flicked glance to Luka then shrugged "What choice do we have?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:39 pm

Vicky shrugged as she just listened.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:45 pm

The contract stated that Hytar would get them to where Dawn's uncle was being held and initiate negotiations, but that such negotionations would be Dawn's responsibility. Regardless of the outcome, as soon as either the crew got themselves shot, arrested, enslaved etc his contract would cease and he would leave. If by some miracle they did manage to barter the uncle's freedom, he would ensure their safe transport to the nearest starbase at which point any further transport would be their responsibility. Their business would conclude either with their death/enslavement or upon arrival at a safe starbase. He was telling the truth, there were no sneaky clauses or small print, it was actually a very simple contract.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:47 pm

Dawn signed the contract and handed it back to Hylar. She was scared, but he had already gotten further than she had in the last few months.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:53 pm

Hytar nodded and tucked the contract safely away.

"Then our busssinesss for the evening isss concluded. You have roomsss already ressserved. " He handed Dawn a key and Vicky another. A final for Luka "We will meet back here at 7.00am, A ssship will be waiting. "

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:54 pm

"Oh goodie, guess this won't be the last time I get to see esk." She grinned, "Guess I better pack the bikini~"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:57 pm

Dawn nodded and stood, looking to the key then around at the others again "Until morning then." She said softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next