Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

4 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) Empty Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

both esk and dawn were dumped on the station, SD had sent them infomation of which planet ti head towards to meet them.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:42 am

Dawn looked around then to Esk. "Well, this is different. "
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:44 am

Esk looked pretty uncertain about all this. His arms were bandaged up and despite what he'd drained from that asshole torturer, he was still nowhere near healed. He was itching to find something to kill. Healing naturally just took way too long for his liking.

"What happened to your friend?" He asked flatly at last, he'd been pretty quiet the whole trip here, mostly out of spite for the people who'd held them captive.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:49 am

"She bought my freedom and hers in part by working with them. " Dawn replied. She didn't like it, but there was nothing they could do noe. She turned to Esk, looking at him "You will pay me back for getting you free."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:54 am

Esk smiled oddly. "Oh good. Here I was thinking maybe you'd enjoy having a slave." He shrugged. "I'm sure i'll figure a way to pay off my debt." He looked irritated, he didn't like being indebted to people. "till then, what's your plan?" He managed to sound astoundingly disinterested even when asking genuine questions.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:57 am

"We wait for Silver Devil for a while. I am not entirely sure they will come just for me." Dawn said, looking at the control in her hand. "I may need your strength, so this is more harmful than helpful." She said quietly then looked him in the eyes. "I want you to play the part of bodyguard if not friend, alright? " she asked then hit the button to get the collar off of him.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:03 am

He stared back at her. Bodyguard he could do. He bit back a cry of pain as the collar sprung open, the locks that had embedded themselves into his neck springing free. He gasped, and fell to his knees, shuddering. "I'm going to find some way.. to kill those assholes... " He muttered, gingerly touching at the tiny wounds around his throat.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:06 am

"Go for it after we have a ride." Dawn said with a shrug, frowning at the thought. "Not the slaves if you can help it though. Slavers are not people I would fight for."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:12 am

He nodded, winced, and slowly got to his feet, kicking the stupid collar thing spitefully. "Why did you want me along for this? " Her crew would likely kill him as soon as they saw him, he had no intention of sticking around long enough for that.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:19 am

"Like I said, as a bodyguard. It is not safe for a lone female." Dawn said then motioned to where the ship had been "They are not the only slavers or people who would try to harm or take any easy target they can."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:23 am

"And what makes you think I won't hurt you?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:29 am

Dawn looked to him and raised an eyebrow with a frown. "Because you had a chance to kill me and didn't. " she replied. "And because taking care of me is your repayment for freeing you."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:31 am

He looked unconvinced. "You have far too much faith in people kid. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:37 am

"Maybe." Dawn said then sighed and looked around again. "So, what do we do while we wait?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:49 am

Esk shrugged. "I'm going to find some poor sap. I'm useless to you this injured." Well, at least he was pragmatic. "and if I can't kill you, i'll just have to find someone else. Someone nobody's gonna miss."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:04 am

"Right..." Dawn said, not something she wanted to think about much. "Do I go with you or wait somewhere?" Practicality, she could do that if she had to.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:16 am

"Whatever you want sweetheart. So long as you don't try to stop me, I don't really care." He stalked off to find some helpless solitary idiot he could lead off somewhere quiet.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:21 am

Dawn did not want to see anyone killed if she could help it, but being left alone was not a good thing either. She sighed and went to a cafe to get something for them both to eat and drink.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:23 am

He was gone for maybe 15 minutes, when he came back he looked substantially healthier. He even managed a faint smirk as he approached, undoing the bandages on his arms and examining the mostly healed scars. It wasn't perfect, but regular mortals had.. limited energy in them. It was good enough. The wounds around his neck had healed over completely.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:27 am

Dawn motioned to the seat across from her. "I made a guess as to what you would want to drink, they are ready for your order when you are."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:29 am

He shot Dawn a wierd look. He really wasn't used to people actually being well.. civil toward him. It unsettled him. "No questions? No paranoia? Nothing?" He asked. Huh.. curious. He looked at the menu. "You are a strange girl."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:36 am

"I have been called worse than strange, you said what you needed to do and selfish as it may be, I care more about my health than a random stranger I know nothing about." Dawn said, though she stared at her plate as she spoke. "Why would I be paranoid? We have an understanding, don't we?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:37 am

He shrugged. "I've got no reason to hurt you right now." He remarked noncommittally.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:41 am

Dawn sighed and looked to her plate then motioned to his menu. "Pick out what you are going to eat."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:44 am

He did so, indicating it to the waiter and resting his elbows on the table, staring at Dawn placidly. She was a very strange girl. Why DID she trust him? She had to be an idiot he decided, a simpleton or something. No it was true, he didn't intend her any harm currently, but that didn't mean he should be trusted.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next