Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

5 posters

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five - Page 16 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

"All right... right, we'd better get him to the med... the med bay," Asher said. "And... and do some tests to see what's needed."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five - Page 16 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:10 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt fell on top of him and laughed. "You're surprisingly strong for a little guy, you know that?" He shook his head and tried to get back up.

---

Kay nodded. Any decent doctor is bound by an oath of confidentiality. He smirked at her other remark. Some cultures are more accepting than others. The Imperium are... not overly enthusiastic. though he'd used that prejudice to his advantage in the past. It's that obvious is it? He didn't really seem to care much, more bemused than anything.
Thaila pouted and kept a hold, "Why you go?"

----

She snickered, "Keepers dont even really have a gender so dont worry about judgement from us...and yea your lack to attempt to at least flirt once sorta gave it away." She said with a shrug.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:14 am

"Because you are very very drunk and not in the right state of mind for this." Matt smiled softly. "You should get some sleep."

---

Kay looked amused. Well damn. I'll have to try harder. This change of subject was a nice distraction honestly. So if you have no genders in your natural state, does that mean you just pick one on a whim? Why did you go with female? He was curious.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:14 am

Kooshie wrote:
The android sat down, sighing. "The last few days have been terrible for all of us, in so... in so many different ways. And I'm sure that your life experiences haven't given you any willingness to show leniency... leniency to child killers. I wish you hadn't let it happen, but I can understand why you did." He added quietly, "Would you like to talk about it?"
Star sighed then shook her head "You are right, I shouldn't have let it go that far, but I did. Nothing can change the past, so it is something I will have to live with, like everything else" She said then stood to go to a viewer she had set to show her the stars outside. "You know me better than anyone else has in a century."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:18 am

He grumbled and let go, at least still understanding no means no.

----

"I guess because most people under estimate a female form, also too dealing with... guy issues is beyond awkward for me." She laughed, " I know other keepers just shift between the two without a problem though."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:21 am

Matt patted him on the head and got up. "Sleep tight man. I'll bring you some painkillers in the morning, you're in for one hell of a hangover." He chuckled. "I just hope you handle your drink better than my brother."

---

Kay nodded. Makes sense. People tend to underestimate you when you're small and non threatening looking too. He smirked at the guy issue thing. I think i'd sooner die than deal with woman issues, I do NOT envy you that.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:23 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt patted him on the head and got up. "Sleep tight man. I'll bring you some painkillers in the morning, you're in for one hell of a hangover." He chuckled. "I just hope you handle your drink better than my brother."

---

Kay nodded. Makes sense. People tend to underestimate you when you're small and non threatening looking too. He smirked at the guy issue thing. I think i'd sooner die than deal with woman issues, I do NOT envy you that.
Thaila would soon shortly pass out.

---

Heny snickered, "Who says I get periods though?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:27 am

Matt tucked him in and left him to sleep, asking Vestia to keep an eye on him. A little bemused, and a little confused too, he headed off to go find the kids and make sure they were okay. This ship was full of crazy people, he felt like it was his job to make sure that crazy and awfulness didn't drag them into it.
He had to admit though, Thaila was kinda cute when he was drunk.

---

Kay winced. Well thank you for that mental image. He shook his head. Your species is extraordinarily confusing.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt tucked him in and left him to sleep, asking Vestia to keep an eye on him. A little bemused, and a little confused too, he headed off to go find the kids and make sure they were okay. This ship was full of crazy people, he felt like it was his job to make sure that crazy and awfulness didn't drag them into it.
He had to admit though, Thaila was kinda cute when he was drunk.

---

Kay winced. Well thank you for that mental image. He shook his head. Your species is extraordinarily confusing.
Heny chuckled, "Welk my child if following my last three will be born with a "gender" but probably wont ahow signs of typical behavior from said gender."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:35 am

Starrnico wrote:
Star sighed then shook her head "You are right, I shouldn't have let it go that far, but I did. Nothing can change the past, so it is something I will have to live with, like everything else" She said then stood to go to a viewer she had set to show her the stars outside. "You know me better than anyone else has in a century."
"If I know you better than anyone else... else does, then you should probably start finding more people to trust," he said softly. "It... it must be difficult, having seen the things you have, and not being able to talk about it for fear of endangering yourself."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:36 am

Kay nodded, he didn't quite have to heart to ask what had happened to her other children. He had the eerie feeling he wouldn't like the answer.
He looked conflicted.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:38 am

Kooshie wrote:
"If I know you better than anyone else... else does, then you should probably start finding more people to trust," he said softly. "It... it must be difficult, having seen the things you have, and not being able to talk about it for fear of endangering yourself."
"How can I trust more people when anyone could turn out to be a spy?" Starr asked, closing her eyes and bowing her head. "I had to give up one identity because someone I thought I could trust turned on me."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:43 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Kay nodded, he didn't quite have to heart to ask what had happened to her other children. He had the eerie feeling he wouldn't like the answer.
He looked conflicted.
She looked away having a pretty good idea of what he wanted to ask, "They... Died by the family's hand." She said softly, "Them and their father..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:44 am

Kay lowered his head. I am sorry. That explained rather a lot though, particularly her reaction to Syren's killer.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:49 am

Starrnico wrote:
"How can I trust more people when anyone could turn out to be a spy?" Starr asked, closing her eyes and bowing her head. "I had to give up one identity because someone I thought I could trust turned on me."
"I wish I knew the answer to that. It's difficult to trust anyone here any more, and if they can't be fully trusted, then who can?" He sighed, "Perhaps if your species is saved... saved, some of them will be trustworthy and able to help you. Or perhaps not. I just don't... don't know."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:49 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Kay lowered his head. I am sorry. That explained rather a lot though, particularly her reaction to Syren's killer.
"I... Went down a dark path after that. I am not proud of it and nor will I ever be...A keeper makes a vow to never kill, but when we break it we do chagnge.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:52 am

Kooshie wrote:
"I wish I knew the answer to that. It's difficult to trust anyone here any more, and if they can't be fully trusted, then who can?" He sighed, "Perhaps if your species is saved... saved, some of them will be trustworthy and able to help you. Or perhaps not. I just don't... don't know."
Starr frowned at that and looked to Asher "I trust you, and Heny, Shane and the others here. At least enough to stay even after everything or maybe because of everything." She said then shook her head "My people being free is a dream"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:54 am

Kay nodded. Nobody, no matter what species is the same after that. He stared out at the stars with a blank expression on his face.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:02 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Kay nodded. Nobody, no matter what species is the same after that. He stared out at the stars with a blank expression on his face.
She sighed, "Indeed...Anyway I should forewarn you now that in a few months I wont be able to do magic."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:03 am

Starrnico wrote:
Starr frowned at that and looked to Asher "I trust you, and Heny, Shane and the others here. At least enough to stay even after everything or maybe because of everything." She said then shook her head "My people being free is a dream"
He nodded. "That is true." Asher wanted to say something about how they had become an angry mob so quickly, but that would be his own issues talking, not hers. He stood and went to stand next to her. "Starr, they will be free someday. I don't know how, but it will happen. You have... have to believe that."

~~
Ellie was prowling the hallway a bit forlornly when she spotted Matt. "Hey, friend," she said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:09 am

Nor shapeshift any longer I should expect He looked at her. We will protect you as best we can...  both of you. He smiled softly.

---

Matt saw Ellie and immediately rushed up to her, pulling her into a tight hug. "You're okay, oh good. How much do you know of what's going on? Have you seen Shane?" he babbled.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:10 am

Kooshie wrote:
He nodded. "That is true." Asher wanted to say something about how they had become an angry mob so quickly, but that would be his own issues talking, not hers. He stood and went to stand next to her. "Starr, they will be free someday. I don't know how, but it will happen. You have... have to believe that."

~~
Ellie was prowling the hallway a bit forlornly when she spotted Matt. "Hey, friend," she said.
Starr sighed and turned to him before meeting his eyes "I had to let my anger take over so that I would not be useless. My people have given up their anger, or they would not be held as they are." With the direct look, he would see clearly that her eyes had changed color with the breaking of the enchantment her mother had used on her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:17 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Nor shapeshift any longer I should expect He looked at her. We will protect you as best we can...  both of you. He smiled softly.

---

Matt saw Ellie and immediately rushed up to her, pulling her into a tight hug. "You're okay, oh good. How much do you know of what's going on? Have you seen Shane?" he babbled.
"yea...I have to change faces soon before that happens." She sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:19 am

Kay nodded. It may be helpful if you could provide the medical bay with as much information as you're comfortable sharing about this whole... process. His squeamishness aside, he had to remain professional here. The more we know what to expect, the more help we can be to you.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:21 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:
Ellie hugged him back desperately, very relieved to see Matt alive, even though in theory, she had known he wasn't dead. "I got most of the story. Oh God, it sounded so awful! I just wanted to punch her face and stick her in jail!" Ellie pressed her face against his chest, shuddering. "No, I haven't seen Shane," she mumbled.

Starrnico wrote:
Starr sighed and turned to him before meeting his eyes "I had to let my anger take over so that I would not be useless. My people have given up their anger, or they would not be held as they are." With the direct look, he would see clearly that her eyes had changed color with the breaking of the enchantment her mother had used on her.
He frowned, puzzled by the change in her eye color. "Anger is good, when it's harnessed for a purpose. That doesn't sound... sound healthy though."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:24 am

Matt kept a hold of Ellie, stroking her hair gently. "I'm worried about him. He was so... numb to the whole thing." He shook his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:25 am

Kooshie wrote:

He frowned, puzzled by the change in her eye color. "Anger is good, when it's harnessed for a purpose. That doesn't sound... sound healthy though."
Starr sighed and nodded, looking away again "I know, anger can be useful at times. It is gone for now, so it leaves me with the results to find a way to deal with." She herself had not noticed the change yet, unable to face herself in a mirror.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:33 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Kay nodded. It may be helpful if you could provide the medical bay with as much information as you're comfortable sharing about this whole... process. His squeamishness aside, he had to remain professional here. The more we know what to expect, the more help we can be to you.
"I have data crystals I can give, they are old but still good."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next