Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Six

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Six - Page 11 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Six

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ellie frowned a little at the question. "Yeah, I've talked to them. They're glad to know I'm okay. It's so strange how much older they are now, though." In the photos she'd seen, they both had a lot of gray hairs she didn't remember from before.

~~
Ethan looked amused. "The library's always open. You can stop by any time you want, as long as you don't get sugar on the books."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Six - Page 11 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Six

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:37 pm

"True enough," James agreed with a smile. "And honestly, I like people too much to avoid them."

~~
Ellie watched, fidgeting a little. "He's sorta kinda conscious. That's gotta be a good sign. I think." She looked to Starr, who knew more about magic than she did at least.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Six - Page 11 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Six

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 pm

"Same" Matt agreed. "most of the time anyway."

---

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 pm

James shook his head. "Funny, we both seem to be the most extroverted in our families. I mean, I'm assuming nobody in your family is as extroverted as you are, correct me if I'm wrong."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Dawn frowned a little at that then sighed "That has to be hard for you. Maybe ask Vestia if she recorded any of that time so you can see it?" She looked for a camera to see if that was possible.

~~~
Hewitt, it's Starr. You are safe, please wake up. Starr said "He's waking a little."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Matt thought about than, then shook his head. "nah, I think I was always the loudmouthed talky one." He smiled.

--

Hewitt twitched, moved, but didn't wake.

---

Esk frowned, he wasn't sure he wanted to see himself being puppeted. He shook his head. "no."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Ellie frowned. "Do you think we can heal him more without accidentally damaging him?" She watched Hewitt unhappily. Doing something that permanently damaged the guy would be so not good.

~~
"Me too," James said. "My sister does a good friendly act, but she's not actually a big fan of people. And well, you've met Asher and Ethan, you know how they are." He looked amused. "It's up to us to be the social ones."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:01 pm

"Defintely." Matt agreed. "Kay's a workaholic, Esk's antisocial, Web's chronically depressed and Jess well.. " He frowned, ahh shit, that was someone who he should contact huh? But how the hell did he do that? Did she even know they were missing?
well damn.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:43 pm

James watched Matt, frowning as Matt's expression shifted. "You okay, man?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:04 pm

"I hadn't even thought about my sister." Matt admitted. "I mean, we never really were that close but even so... does she even know we've been missing for ten years?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:53 pm

"Dang, that's a weird thought," James said. He hadn't considered it before, but he supposed with the Imperium being so cut off from other cultures, news like that wasn't very likely to get in. "Web wouldn't have tried to tell her, I take it?"
He hesitated, "I guess they've probably heard about the Rift in the Imperium, at least, right?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:03 pm

Matt sighed. "I dunno. They fell out years ago, they can't see eye to eye which is.. wierd because Web's usually so tolerant but I guess he just couldn't quite see past her willingly working to create weapons to hurt others. And she has her own... issues with our father so... " Matt shrugged and looked down at the bots around his feet. "Maybe this was important enough that they finally reconsiled? I.. should figure out a way to contact her though... shouldn't I?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:14 pm

"You should try to contact her," James said, nodding in agreement. "I mean, it might not be much fun. But then again, it's been ten years on her end, maybe she's changed."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Matt shrugged. "She was always way more loyal to the Imperium than we were. She found her place in the military while Web and me? We never wanted any part of that life. Still..." She WAS his sister and he did love her. Even if he was shit at keeping in touch. "I dunno how to get a message through to Imperium space though. Kay might.. I think he was messaging her while we were travelling around, telling her all the shit I was getting into." He managed a faint laugh. "Bastard." Still, if anyone knew it'd be Kay right? He reached for his crutches. "Wanna come with me?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:44 pm

"Your sister sounds like an odd woman. Whatever works for her though, i guess," James said. He couldn't imagine the Imperium being overly welcoming to someone who was half alien.
He hesitated, "You're going looking for Kay?" James could easily imagine Kay storming off at the sight of him. They weren't exactly on great terms at the moment.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:01 pm

"Or else i'll forget or.. get distracted." Matt explained, heaving himself up onto his crutches with a grunt of effort. "it's okay if you don't wanna come man, I just feel rude ditching you."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:09 pm

James looked amused. "Fair enough. I'll come along." What was the worst that could happen? He wasn't scared of Kay. Mostly.
He got up to follow Matt.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:58 pm

Matt grinned "Awesome, thanks man." He awkardly headed out, bots parting to let him pass and then trailing after him till he told them to get back to work.
Silly little bots.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:25 pm

James followed Matt, smiling at the sight of the bots attempting to follow. "Your robot army is pretty darn adorable."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:18 pm

"Alright, just don't worry about her trying to hurt me. I knew it wasn't you talking." Dawn stated with a nod. She wasn't sure she would want to see herself being puppeted either and she didn't really want him to know how hurt she had been, so she was playing it down.
~~~
Starr nodded and raised her other hand over Hewitt's chest. "We can try and stop if he's hurting." She said gently
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:30 pm

"Right, let's do this," Ellie said. She closed her eyes and focused on her magic, letting it flow out to Hewitt. She tried to encourage his cells to repair themselves if they could, or replace themselves if they couldn't.
With Starr's assistance, Ellie was able to focus her power better than she could on her own, and of course Starr's extra strength was probably useful too.
But Ellie still had no idea if it would be enough to wake Hewitt.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 am

Esk nodded. He always found Dawn hard to read and in his current state, she was all the more difficult to understand so he just took her word for it. "Just words..."

---

The damage began to knit back together faster than it had with any other healing so far. He was going to have an impressive scar though.
He mumbled something in his sleep.

---

Matt smiled back at the bots. "They're good bots." He agreed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 am

Dawn nodded and gave him a soft smile again "Right, just words, lying words at that. That is over now that she's gone, I just hope you can heal fully and quickly."

~~~
Starr watched the healing, giving her strength where she could to help him heal. She hoped this would be enough to wake Hewitt back up. Hewitt, please wake up. For all the dragoness knew they might even be making him 'younger' with all this healing.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:10 am

Ellie kept her eyes closed, focusing on healing while Starr tried to talk to Hewitt. It really did help to have the extra power of a star dragon available. Ellie's own ability to generate magic was so limited by her Terran body.
Still, it was tiring to focus on healing so much damage.

~~
James smiled. "They seem to like you." James knew cleaning bots generally weren't sentient, but since James was sentient, he was allowed to anthropomorphize nonsentient objects. Ha.
He followed along as they went in search of Kay.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:33 am

Esk frowned a little, wondering what lies he'd told Dawn when not in control.
He nodded and looked down at the pencil and paper in his hands.

---

Hewitt twitched and moved, his eyes fluttered, but didn't open. They were achieving something though, maybe it was enough that he'd wake on his own soon as a result?

----

Matt chuckled. "maybe." He had a terrible tendency to anthropormorphise things that weren't in any way anthropomorphic, but in a sort of vuage way. He never expected them to talk back, he just talked at them, much like you'd talk to a cat or something.

Kay was probably in the medical room 'working'.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:18 am

Ellie would continue to try to heal Hewitt a while longer, but it was tiring to focus like this and eventually she stopped as hew focus wavered. "I don't think I can do any more right now," she told Starr.

~~
James followed Matt into the med lab, looking awkward as he saw Kay. He reminded himself that he was here because Matt asked him. It was better than being here for no reason, that was for sure.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:37 am

"Alright, that's enough for now, we don't want to hurt him by healing too quickly" Starr said once Hewitt started to wake. "He seems closer to waking up at least." She said then looked to Elllie and gave her a little more energy to help her not crash now.

~~~
Dawn looked back to her meal, finishing it quietly now.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:52 am

Ellie nodded. "Okay. Let's hope it helped." She smiled at Starr as Starr gave her a little more energy. "Thanks for the boost. Your magic is better than coffee, I think."
She looked back at Hewitt again, watching him lie there. She really hoped he would wake up soon, he'd been asleep for almost two weeks now.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next