Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

3 posters

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 24 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by Kooshie Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

James went into Armin's room. "Hey man, watcha working on?" he asked, seeing that Armin was sewing.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 24 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:02 pm

"We should just dress fancy ALL the time." Matt declared

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two - Page 24 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Thirty-Two

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:08 pm

"Good point," James agreed. "I, for one, look really handsome in a suit. And I bet you do too." He batted his eyelashes at Matt.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Matt snickered "Yeah man, Armin's made me a super hot suit remember?" Nothing like a custom made suit, and given how wierdly proportioned Matt was, finding clothes that actually fit properly wasn't easy anyway.

Kay rolled his eyes, decided this conversation was too silly and went to see if Ivor was okay, crouching down in front of him and trying to get him to look up.

"t... too many.. p.. people." Ivor explained, but he seemed at least a little happier having some company from someone who faintly understood.

Silence looked back at Naomi. "He safe." She ambled off to find food.

---

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:18 pm

"I want to see you in that suit, bet you look great," James said. He'd missed the trial so he'd probably never seen Matt in a suit. He watched Kay go, "Aww, suits aren't his thing. Darn."

~~
Naomi watched Silence amble off. Okay then. But yeah, Ivor did look a little better with Kay visiting him.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Matt snickered "he looks fucking adorable in a suit, but he hates wearing shoes." He nodded and looked amused. "You'll get to see me looking damn sexy on my wedding day baby!" He grinned. Oh he was looking forward to that.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:37 pm

James laughed. "Yeah... I imagine wearing a suit without shoes looks a little funny." He nodded, "Oh man, you'll be total eye candy. Think Thalia will let us have a dance? Actually, hold that thought, people do dance at weddings, right?" He'd never been to one in his life.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Matt shrugged "I have no idea. I've never been to a wedding." He thought about it. "All Thalia's planning mentioned dancing, dunno if that's a keeper thing or a more universal thing or.. what really. There's dancing in weddings in movies though right? People always dance in movie weddings." So it HAD to be a thing.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:08 pm

"Yeah, sometimes they do dramatize things in movies though, so it's hard to tell for sure," James said. "But there's gonna be dancing at your wedding for sure, so that's good to know. I promise not to flirt with you too much on your big day, by the way," he said, trying to be funny again.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Matt laughed. "aww not even a little?" He couldn't help himself okay? Flirting was his natural state of being apparently.
He idly wondered if he'd even be ABLE to dance at the wedding, hmm.. depended how long they waited he guessed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:30 pm

"Maaaybe a little bit of flirting," James said, grinning. Hey, he was a bit of a shameless flirt too. Even after the Acus incident, he still couldn't help it sometimes. "I mean, I don't want your wife--husband?--to stab me or something." He nodded sagely.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Matt laughed. Wife-husband, yeah, that was amusing. "Spouse maybe?" that was a good gender neutral word yes. "And don't worry,Pretty sure i'm allowed to flirt as long as there's nothing else... " Hmm, he considered that. Yeah, no, he was pretty sure that was allowed. "She said I need permission for anything else." He snorted. "but that just seems super awkward. I mean can you imagine? Hey honey, can I sleep with this guy over here?" He started to laugh again. "Awkwarrrd"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:49 pm

"Spouse, yes, that sounds good," James said, nodding. "Hurrah for gender neutral terms!"
He blinked, "You guys are in an open relationship? Huh. I didn't know anyone other than Tala was doing that here. That does sound kinda awkward, asking permission to sleep with someone else." He laughed.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:51 pm

Dawn nodded and waved back to Armin. She didn't mind small crowds, but this was a large crowd and noisy. "Right, say hi then slip back out when we can."

~~~
Starr smiled and dipped her head "I do want to congratulate you all." She agreed before walking slowly off to mingle.

~~~
Rigel looked up from his robot and smiled at Luka when she came to see him "Hey, what's up?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:34 am

"Yeah... it's kinda... random. I mean she's got a huge sex drive so... I guess it's gonna end up kinda essential to get in other people or she'll kill me!" He laughed, ahh death by too much sex, what a way to go. Yes, he totally had no filter and would talk about this. What he didn't mention however was the fact he wasn't entirely sure he believed her insistance that it was okay for HIM to do it. Besides which, he really didn't much want to. Sure, he liked sex, but he didn't NEED it the same way people like Thalia seemed to need it.

----

Luka was wearing a pretty dress... and combat boots because she didn't own any girly shoes that fit her big feet. Oops?
"There's a party to celebrate the android's being freed." She explained. "do... do you want to come?"

----

Esk nodded, staying close to Dawn. Yep, duck in, say hello, grab supplies and duck back out. Seemed a great plan to him. He was rather grateful Dawn was, like him, not so keen on large social gatherings.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:44 am

Levi would probably talk with some of the other androids for a while.

~~
James laughed. "You sure she isn't just testing your loyalty or something? I've heard some people do that," he said. "Man, having a high sex drive just sounds like a huge inconvenience though."

~~
Ellie was probably taking a break from dancing to eat something. She'd probably dragged Shane along as well, because she liked to do that.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:01 am

Matt shrugged "I dunno, I mean she can read my mind so it's not like I can hide anything from her." Best he could do was avoid her completely so she couldn't see into his head. Which obviously made her super suspicious. "And doesn't it just? "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:09 am

James snorted. "True, that. I guess you're doomed regardless if you think about somebody else." He frowned, "Wait, is she letting you hook up with people on Vestia? Or just off the ship? Cause you hook up with someone one time, and then they start getting attached..." Oh, he didn't trust organics to keep their emotions and their hormones separate any more.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:20 am

"you know I didn't question her that far." Matt shrugged. "I don't... really intend to screw anyone on this ship... I mean i'm not saying drunk hookups don't happen but... you guys are like family now and it's a bit you know... weird." that and he was still not sure Thalia wouldn't castrate or incinerate him so... yeah.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:27 am

Rigel smiled at her and got up, setting the little robot down. "You look nice, give me a minute to clean up and I will go with you. I'm glad that finally got settled."
~~~
Dawn nodded and went to say hi and congrats to the androids before going to get some food.

Shane didn't mind Ellie dragging him around and didn't offer any resistance. He picked something to eat that wasn't sugary.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:37 am

"Yeah, that would be kinda... weird," James agreed. "Probably better to skip that."

~~
The androids would thank Dawn for her congratulations before she headed off to eat. They were clearly having a great time.

~~
Ellie would home in on some little quiches, which she'd probably eat a lot of.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Luka beamed at Rigel telling her she looked nice, blushing a little bit. She really wasn't used to people saying as such but it felt lovely.
She nodded. "alright." She'd wait.

---

Esk nodded to the androids but he didn't say much, the best they got was a faint grunt. Dawn already said all that needed to be said.

He grabbed whatever he could easily carry outta here.

---

Matt noticed Esk and Dawn "Oh hey, look who decided to be social." He grinned at James. "Almost everyone's here now!" How awesome.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 pm

"Yeah, it's nice to see the show of support," James said. He looked around at all the people, man, sometimes you could forget just how many people lived here. "Esk looks thrilled by our victory." He didn't really take Esk's lack of enthusiasm personally, he was pretty used to that by now.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:58 pm

Matt chuckled "hey, he's here right? He's just shit at showing much more than mild irritation." He lowered his voice. "they're totally gonna sneak off aren't they? What do you think they get up to?" hey, they couldn't touch one another right? and for Matt, well, he didn't really much understand relationships that weren't ahem... tactile.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:11 pm

"It's his presence that counts anyway, it's a show of support," James said, nodding. "Hmm. Well I still think they're totally dating even if they insist they aren't, but don't tell them I said that. So... couple things, I guess? But not super mushy ones, I don't think they do sappy ultra romantic stuff." He nodded.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Matt laughed "I LIKE to believe this." He nodded. Yep, he totally shipped his brother and Dawn okay? He thought it was cute that Esk had found a girl who tolerated him.
Matt was a bit of a romantic at heart sometimes.
"I dunno man, what do couples do? Dance? Make out? Like.. argue about stupid shit?" he started snickering "paperwork?" Oh no.. no.. he shouldn't laugh but Kay and Asher's damn paperwork obsession was fucking hilarious.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:34 pm

"Making out would be a little awkward, they'd have to like, put some sort of barrier between their faces or something," James said. He stifled a laugh at the thought, imagining Dawn and Esk having super awkward makeout sessions.
"Dates maybe, going exploring, watching movies, and yeah, arguing, Maybe even taxes," James looked amused at the thought of paperwork. Their brothers were so weird. He smiled a little, "Some androids have romantic relationships with other androids, I've seen them talk about it online. From what I've heard, there's a lot of good stuff you can do in a relationship without getting physical, just enjoying each other's company and supporting each other and stuff." He didn't know first hand of course, he'd never tried it.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Matt looked confused "Isn't that just friendship?" so confusing.
He too was trying not to laugh at the idea of Esk and Dawn awkwardly making out through cling film or something. oh dear, terrible.
"man, other people's relationships are baffling right?" he grinned. "So androids hook up sometimes?" that was kinda wierd right?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next